What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~(Kief Junkie & Q.K.) 250w Organic Medi-Cab (Royal Hawaiian, W. Rhino, Bubblicious)~

Well, that answers my question from the other thread. Good to see ya at least! Get growing man!

Edit: LOL, flipped over to that tab, and my reply hadn't posted! I had -tried- to ask if you were growing, and perpetual yet :(

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Well, that answers my question from the other thread. Good to see ya at least! Get growing man!

Edit: LOL, flipped over to that tab, and my reply hadn't posted! I had -tried- to ask if you were growing, and perpetual yet :(

Hey Bork, thanks for dropping in to both journals. I did just reply to your other post, so go check it out.

:joint:

B

banjobrain

Thanks HG! It's been a while. Nice to have you around. We sure did get superb medical grade cannabis for our conditions, as far as we can tell at this point. Can't wait for more cure to take place!

Hmm...I am beginning to rethink my ideas about a DWC or SWC first grow. You had quite a nice harvest in soil. In the famous words of Tony the Tiger, your buds look "Grrrrrrrrrreat!"

Perhaps I might further look into airpots and just do a simple soil grow and a wick system if necessary (for when I travel).

You're giving me many ideas, oh benevolent master. :bow:

B

banjobrain

And there's also no easy way to use LST tie-downs with these pots; it's not like you can put a screw in the side of them.

Here's an idea...before beginning your next grow with these pots - go buy a grommet kit from a hardware store and place about 10 grommets around the lip of each pot.

No screws, but with the grommets, you could use pipecleaners or pantyhose through the holes...:biggrin:

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Hey Banjo, thanks for the comments. I like your idea about the grommets! I might just have to try that next time around.

Latest posts

Latest posts