What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Maofy Genetics

High together a few Karma Tester photos

Twin Peaks x Zizi
IMG_9164.jpeg
Black Domina98 x Zizi
IMG_9165.jpeg

Pink Runtz x Zizi
IMG_9166.jpeg
We are writing the flowering day 28 since the outing of old school smells Berry like and Earthy at the Black Domina.

With the Twin Peaks, more of a chemical note comes out.

Pink Runtz smells like sweets but can't be defined.

The main note is sweet fruity.

I'm looking forward to the next boost.

In some places they fall a little where they still need energy.

But I don't really want to fertilize anymore, so I decided to leave it for the time being.

Stay High :canabis: Keep it Green

Sorcerer

I recently have 3 mob Chopper in veg and dont know what to Expect when it comes to the Stretch .by the Looks i would say low Stretch ,Looks very Indica

Medium stretch, lots of branches and bud sites. Solid fine structure. I grew 6 different strains last run; Dogfruit, Mop Chopper and 3 from Purple City Genetics. Allmost everybode who tried them all liked MC best. The buds put on weight late in bloom and mine took 73 days, but was worth it

Amnesiansweet

A few daylight pics of my Dogfruit day 55:

View attachment 18961563 View attachment 18961564

Thank you @Sorcerer for the Info.....many branches and budsides Sounds promising....die the mob chopper Express some colors?
Dogfruit looking very stacked tho .
I also have popped some zour Lemon i Had in the fridge For some time

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
here is a pic of my 2nd run of headbanger- i just dried it for a week, and now inside jars curing- i will prob test it tomm - it went 80 days from flip, production i guess about 1oz, buds were rather small which has been a problem for me since switching to an mars fce8000 from '2' 315 cmh's in my 5x5ft tent.. i will go one more round with the led light b4 going back to cmh...

still have my tha melon hanging... it will be jarred this week...

Attachments

• IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 56

Sorcerer

Thank you @Sorcerer for the Info.....many branches and budsides Sounds promising....die the mob chopper Express some colors?
Dogfruit looking very stacked tho .
I also have popped some zour Lemon i Had in the fridge For some time
I got some colors on the buds last run, some dark brownish to go with the green. Think I got a different pheno this time as some of the leafes are starting to get really dark. MC actually yielded 25% more than Dogfruit in the last run. Smaller nugs, but lots of them. Not to small though.... I will put up some pics of the MC and the AppleB (which is a stunner!), but the tent is so full now that its hard to get any good plant pics:( Btw: It looks to me like the AppleB (Biker081 * Apple Tartz) can yield a lot and the the bag apeal is very much in place. Great OG + sweetish terps with some spice at the back end...

Amnesiansweet

And here is the AppleB. High hopes for this one. Its a bit smaller cuz I vegged it 2 weeks shorter. I actually got half a pack of this for free when I bought the Mop Chopper. I might have to invest in a full pack if still available:)

(Sorry about the bad pics. Im a bad photographer thats just the way it is:)

View attachment 18961972

View attachment 18961974

View attachment 18961975
They looking really nice.....what Kind of nose are you getting in the Apple b ???

Sorcerer

Its some of the same as Mop Chopper. Guess thats from the Biker kush og, rubber, pine, funk ish, but its a sweet and spicy cookie smell there to. Like gingerbread dough if u make it like my mom:). not super loud terps, but very clean if u feel me.

I think the appleb is a better yielder than the mop chopper and the buds have very nice shape and look. Actually it looks like its starting to get dark leafes as well

Looks like 70 days +-

Amnesiansweet

Its some of the same as Mop Chopper. Guess thats from the Biker kush og, rubber, pine, funk ish, but its a sweet and spicy cookie smell there to. Like gingerbread dough if u make it like my mom:). not super loud terps, but very clean if u feel me.

I think the appleb is a better yielder than the mop chopper and the buds have very nice shape and look. Actually it looks like its starting to get dark leafes as well

Looks like 70 days +-
Looks frosty and yammie…….i am hoping for a Apple Stell/taste ……

HolyMogely

Slowly getting these sowah ladies dialed in. I had the pleasure of living and growing in California in the hay days and this thing is smelling like 2009. After searching for a sour for many years, trying all kinds of beans, this is the one. Smelling like lemon pinesol skunk. Looks more like an og smells like pure sour d. Gunna be a long 6 weeks waiting for this girl to finish up. Going to hit everything I got with the males. Already can’t wait for the next run to give her everything she needs.
546C6BA3-D2AF-47F5-AEF8-E15620435D72.jpeg
88559758-8E2C-484D-BFBE-750005EB18F0.jpeg