What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yeah have to put it down as unkown.

The seeds i selected it from came from a old seed trade on Overgrow back in the day. There where mutiple bags labeld fruity skunk with numbers. When popped the variation made me think it was differnt seeds mixed together maybe bag seeds ore whatever. The Melon cut selected was differnt then others, and defantly wasnt skunk related. It got tested and showed conection to OG's . It makes huge fan leafs and has a gassy OG type nose but with a candy green melon back note clearly shining threw. Thick stemmed aswell not like OG. She has a very strong flavour that lingers fully in the mouth, once you have seen here once you will reconize it for ever afther when you see it again.
I didn't know you has it DNA tested and came back as a member of the OG family, it is really nice to be able to identify any plants DNA and more breeders should use this tool. But it would unveiled many lies so a lot of seed makers don't want to analyse their plants sadly.
Anyway you have made a lucky discovery with this seed, I've only grown one hybrid with Melon genes, the Rocky Melon and it is a great cross, it was a pleasure toi grow and a bigger pleasure to smoke those females.

GreenamI

Thanks karma, it's got bright orange hairs and is iced out of its nut. Smells like tropical fruits and the structures robust , have a great weekend mate 👍
Which melon line are you growing?

I really like the melon genes and have been growing sour melons a few times now, as well as an f2 of sour melons. Furthermore I also grew a cross of sour melon and headbanger, and am now growing melon ZiZi's and tha melon.

I'm working on a karma signature strain, combining, melon, biker kush and sour diesel.
Using headbanger, sour melon and tha melon.
But it's a lot of work picking the pheno's I believe are worth keeping.

Im now selecting a sour melon x headbanger female and tha melon male, which I will then back cross to a sour melon x headbanger. Final genetics will look like this:

(sour diesel x melon)#28 x (sour diesel x biker kush)20-1#5 x (biker kush x melon)#? x ((sour diesel x melon) x ( sour diesel x biker kush))28-1#2

Or simply put:
((Sour melon x headbanger) x tha melon) x (Sour melon x headbanger)

Oh well, just hobbying around to find a perfect stable blend of these three karma pillars 💚✌🏻

Attachments

• 1706981663813.jpg
    1706981663813.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 1706981602970.jpg
    1706981602970.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 1706981446147.jpg
    1706981446147.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 105

Danja

Crumbled melon coming up to 7 weeks , smells like a green haribo and melon peel. I've got a smaller phemo that smells like vomit og and lime cordial from the citron cookies - coated lime peel and melon mouth combo.Never paid much attention to this run either , with cold temps etc.
Screenshot_20240203_183832_Gallery.jpg

HolyMogely

I just finished the second round of the moulin rouge and it turned out much better in a coco situation. Last batch was living soil and I don’t think I could keep them fed well enough. Pure earthy funk. So now on to my question, those of you who have grown out the sowah, what did you find to be a good diet for her. I’ve got 3 females out of 12 seeds I popped and they generally seem unhappy. Classic nitrogen claw, I haven’t fed over 850ppm of drip hydro/organics alive combo. Just wondering what kind of a diet I should be giving these girls as they are a very finicky bunch. I was able to correct some of the clawing by flushing with a heavy sugar/microbe combo but one pheno in particular is not very stoked with life.
F3978BBB-EFEE-41C0-9789-51E330781577.jpeg
EB662F3E-1BAD-4EEE-8BE8-C559620C2A0F.jpeg
1CC0536E-18E2-492F-A173-55AD7BD5E57F.jpeg

Slippyface

I just finished the second round of the moulin rouge and it turned out much better in a coco situation. Last batch was living soil and I don’t think I could keep them fed well enough. Pure earthy funk. So now on to my question, those of you who have grown out the sowah, what did you find to be a good diet for her. I’ve got 3 females out of 12 seeds I popped and they generally seem unhappy. Classic nitrogen claw, I haven’t fed over 850ppm of drip hydro/organics alive combo. Just wondering what kind of a diet I should be giving these girls as they are a very finicky bunch. I was able to correct some of the clawing by flushing with a heavy sugar/microbe combo but one pheno in particular is not very stoked with life. View attachment 18958103 View attachment 18958106 View attachment 18958104
Nice work man. I've also got some young Sowahh on the go, defo more finicky than others. If anyone has any tips for growing the strain in living soil, it'd be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts