What's new

jamaica x panama

4 Dragons

Wow, some fantastic pictures!!!

Do you guys sell stock in your company? Because you are about to go through the roof I think!

C

charlie garcia

Hola 4 dragons

hehe, agree nice pictures :)

There are pure lines, F1 and inbred lines, some go through official catalogue, some will go by limited editions but the aim is to spread and refresh main genetic genepool the best we can and lines deserve. We hope you like our proposals. Is people at the end who tell and decide if we are right or wrong. We just show you our jobs :)
Anyway in this case the "JaPan" is a CBG work and yet to be finished, hope in F3-F4.

best

Last edited:
B

bocil

In December I put this crosses in my indoor,JAMAICA X PANAMA ( JaPan) aunt Charlie Garcia, PANAMA X JAMAICA (PaJas) Bahiaseeds and the last crosse LA MULA JAPONESA: JAMAICA x PANAMA X LA MULA aunt Charlie Garcia,when I start this indoor I put hear photos. :dueling:

C

charlie garcia

thx nephiew Bocil hehe, will be nice to know results. Hope you enjoy, its first and main goal

gracias sobrino Bocil :) estará bien saber resultados. Espero lo disfrutes, que es el primer objetivo.

p.d. me he pillado un buen trancazo con los primeros aires por debajo de 35º!

4 Dragons

charlie garcia said:
Hola 4 dragons

hehe, agree nice pictures :)

There are pure lines, F1 and inbred lines, some go through official catalogue, some will go by limited editions but the aim is to spread and refresh main genetic genepool the best we can and lines deserve. We hope you like our proposals. Is people at the end who tell and decide if we are right or wrong. We just show you our jobs :)
Anyway in this case the "JaPan" is a CBG work and yet to be finished, hope in F3-F4.

best

That's the way to do it and I sure do appreciate your efforts! I just popped some Orient Express and got 10 for 10, they are also growing like they mean it with lots of vigor. I have some of the limited releases and I plan on getting at least 3 more, now it looks like at least one more than that! I need to start a savings funds just so I can pick up your strains, LOL! I have a very serious selection criteria for what I will grow out and so far I have been very happy
:joint:

Take care, 4D

rasjano

hellos bros thx for yours coments jeje....
JaPan ready for Cut :jump: ...aprox 11 week with low Tº...

apicalcut.jpg

japancut10semanas.jpg

apicecutjapan.jpg

salduos desde el sur el mundo
rasjano

rasjano

copy paset for some word of a friend who smoke some JaPan...

..."The japan has a nice flavor and good ascending up... not so energyzing like destroyer, just a strong but peaceful happy felling sativa, and lots of talking , think old time hippies will love it"....

:rasta:

B

bocil

Hey Rasjano the JaPan is total sucre,stay pretty,and when you smoke... :jump: :jump: :jump:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Terrorific looking, about to make surf on the shining leaves
Is like a hash sativa plant! :)
Agree on description of the high.. peacefull and happy smile in your silly face...kinda spacy and trippy feeling, like walking in the moon

Buena fumada!

Last edited:
B

bocil

Rasjano when you smoked that,is probabily you speak JaPanese ,un saludo .

C

charlie garcia

Bocil :)

Rasjano looks like positive traits of your mom worth the effort... I like such selection. Look how this male looks after watching your beauty lady.. up and ready :laughing:

Best

JaPan03DSCN0242020copia.jpg

JamaicaPanama07DSCN0244019copia.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

Rasjano, your jamaica panama mother is a true blue sativa beauty. I hope you keep and grow her for a looongg time! :rasta:

Charlie, keep up the good work with the hybrid, looks like a promising sativa line to work with.

B

bocil

The aunt Charlie make a great plant,he has a good hands,the only problem he only have 2,imagine he have 6 hands,oooooohhhhhh ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :muahaha:

C

charlie garcia

bocil said:
The aunt Charlie make a great plant,he has a good hands,the only problem he only have 2,imagine he have 6 hands,oooooohhhhhh ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :muahaha:

hehe just like a pulp :) Saludos Bocil, hope indoors starts soon

Rasjano here is little blue lady starting to stretch :)

JapanDSCN0300029copia.jpg
b

They smell like a mix of lavender, lime, some bit lemon if so as well and some sweeter. Not too intense some smell like perfumes. Also calls my attention to see trics shining like silver dots

JamaicaPanamaA5DSCN0300027copia.jpg

Last edited:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello Charlie,

Do you know when the Jamaica x Panama will be available for purchase, I am looking to agument my outdoor 2009 and would love to include these!!! Any chance I can help as a Test Grow site, or something to that effect? I am happy to pay for the seeds, just wnt them to be made available:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

C

charlie garcia

In 3-4 months seed crop will be ready RC Colas.
Ill spare some test seeds around, so count with you :)

Best

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello charlie,

That is great news and I would ABSOLUTELY love to test some of those seeds for you!!!! I will provide a full grow show with pics and appreciate you counting my in on that project offering.

Many Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you when they are ready:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

charlie garcia said:
In 3-4 months seed crop will be ready RC Colas.
Ill spare some test seeds around, so count with you :)

Best

Latest posts

Latest posts