What's new

jamaica x panama

patolunga2

hello there my great friends! :wave:

well as charlie told that soon the jamaica x panama line well be available.. i decide to open this thread to show some jamaica x panama cross that i have grown.

the genetics are from the same lines i think(if not correct me :rasta: ), mascobelix gift them to me :) at 2005 , wherever you are my friend thx so much!! they were sooo good!

the jamaica x panama is a great plant, nice taste and great high! really active high, hits really fast (i couldn finish half a joint and was flying.. :bashhead: ) :rasta: , from 2005 and on.. every year i grow one of them, ..and everytime i try to grow new ones :rasta: but still one of my favourites smokes!

here the pics!!

growing...

flowering

top cola

another cola!

some upcloses

hope you like the pics!!

and good luck my ACE friends bringing this great genetics to everyone!!

happy grow and good smokes!

patolunga. :rasta:

C

charlie garcia

Hola Pato, thx for all info about your results. we are so pleased you liked them and have enjoyed them spreading their genes around which is always great thing. Your results with Alpujarra were great in all senses as well and gave great yield when outcrossed.. maybe supposed old kush involved in Alpujarra could have had something to say ;) fact is that some hybrids done with some of these genetics have got great results even in the yield department. Your pictures always show a huge strong densiy of trichs! Hope our results come close :)

You know we are and have been always working with sativas a lot, thus jamaican, panaman, guatemala, mexican, columbian, congo, malawy, nigeria, lesotho, india, nepal, thailand, vietnam, etc are some of our breeding tools present in our hybrids.

In this same research way comes Jamaica/Panama... was worked in different ways and locations lets say. 3 panaman males were responsible of all these results from pollen I sent to a couple of friends growing the lovely old Jamaican. One of them, Mascobelix, selected 2 jamaicans, calling one of them columbian pheno (I think is your pheno) as bit more stretchy although both grown in his hands were massive. Seeds we worked with came from the shortest internodals female, a fat lady with huge yield as well.

And this last one is line we chose to keep on going as some showed a shorter look, bit broader and manageable internodals while yielding a lot, guess due segregation of Jamaican traits as it uses to do when outcrossed (see NepalJam as well in this sense). Some males still showed the tallest Panaman dads look (last picture). Most of leaves in this Jamaican/Panaman give 9 to 12 leaflets but bit broader, not thin leaves, which sometimes makes leaves need time to fully extend all "fingers".

So we are working now to find best most potent and balanced effect females to use them for fixing best traits. We will be showing results soon as they come after initial selections. Although all lines here are worked and shared as well with all ACE team collective, I guess hybrid when released will be under CBG brand

I leave you here some leaf details

Thanx again for all info, kindness and friendship you always showed to us. Glad you enjoyed and many thax for all the help. Is always good to know details which can help us a lot as previous experiences. If we get as good results as tests done by you or by Rasjano and Kuker I think will be great!

edit.. .can you remember Pato the name of the Bolivian line you shared a few years ago? the purple one?... cant remember!

JamaicaPanama20DSC0040820copia.jpg

JamaicaPanamaDSC00500.jpg

Last edited:

rasjano

saludos patolunga y kaiki bueno la jamaica/panama aun la conservamos desde el 2006 que fue cuando llego a nuestras manos de mascobelix, plantas como dice kaiki con muchos foliolos bastante anchos de floracion cercana a las 12 semanas aproximadamente(el colega kuker es quien lleva todo anotado en una bitacora jeje, a el se le consultara cuanto se demoro en flroecer, de sistancia internodal media y al mediados de flroacion comienza a dar una tonalidad morada-rosa en sus hojas creeemos con kuker que es debido al male panameño...de sabores inciensados y un pelotaso bastante fuerte como dice patolunga cuesta fumarse un porro entero :bashhead:...fue cultivada con abonos 100% organicos...humus de lombriz en vegetativo y guano de aves fosilisadas en floracion, bajo un foco 100w cfl en veg y 250w hps ... ...aca te dejo fotos de la nena que tenemos....

macro del bro kuker

saludos desde chile :rasta:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Gracias por subir los datos recogidos Rasjano y un saludote a Kuker ... esa hembra me llamo la atención bastante como comenté con Kuker ;) También le han gustado bastante a Mascobelix por lo que lo natural era encontrar un hueco para trabajarlas. La Jamaicana es la que suele dar algún tono azulado pero sobre todo da buen sabor. Quizás la panameña pueda colorear pero sería más al final. Espero que tengamos la misma suerte ya que lucen magníficas y sabrosas en las fotos ... y mucho de lo ulltimo :rasta: Ya iremos comentando

saludos amigos

Last edited:

patolunga2

que tal mis amigos!! :jump:

well thx charlie about the words about the alpujarra x panama mix ... for sure it grow big and have a great production!! also look where i store some seeds and found that mascobelix also send some alpujarra sativa :rasta:

reading the info you wrote.. you said that masco selected 2 of this jamaicans.. and i remember that masco send me 2 jamaica x panama labeled seeds... one tall pheno and the other short pheno...

as you noted i just grow the tall pheno (columbian one)! and seen the beautifull pics of my brother rasjano for sure they got the short pheno!.. the great part of this is that both phenos are really up to date jeje jano with clones and i with some f2 :D ! but i wonder if this old short pheno will sprout ..maybe jeje... :jump:

the bolivian purpe ones all i can tell is that are from la sierra boliviana ... there were potent (for comercial weed) and so nice looking colours! purple flowers with orange hairs! :headbange
hope next tour with rasjano we travel to bolivia.. i have made some contacts to got some local buds at there ;) ..but that will be in a near future...

also love your leafes detail ... i always wonder why been such a sativa plant it got big sized leafes and a bit fat ones :)

here some pics of the jamaica x panama X swt3 nebula/lsd jeje hybrid that i´m growing rigth now .. looks a lot like the jamaica x panama, shape and production.. i wonder what the other genes do in it cross.. :bashhead:

also the jamaica x panama tall pheno was a good producer :headbange , i just love them all! :rasta:

happy growing my friends!!

and good luck will tell if the 2005 seeds sprout ;)

patolunga

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Nice shots Pato. The old fat ass Jamaican as I call it has been grown here for 2 decades and it changed and evolved obviously. Some ppl who had them before always liked to select for best yield and with the time some of their phenos showed broader leaf results, not much but enough to transmit when outcrossed different phenos already as well. Anyhow internodals are quite short and yield massive. This way Mascobelix also defined his 2 females, shorter and taller... or thin and fatter... or columbian pheno and jamaican pheno... On other side most test crosses done with Panaman also had very nice yield results and plenty of resins which maybe Jamaican lacks a bit of adding as well a instantly rush in the effect. So usually working with Jamaican you have not problems about yield and quality of smoke if selecting properly and a little luck. Mascobelix tells me anyway, columbian pheno of Jamaica/Panama was even tastier but yield of fat pheno is amazing for sativas.

I have to look for Bolivian you sent us Pato. Those purples are related with highland locations, same in Columbian or in Equator. Been potent as you say will be nice to try one day... we need time time time to work all we wished but as said before I always love american lines and effects... and in fact were my only school ;) Wish more good columbians were available to work better and deeper and not form only the more famous "nicks", gold, red and so. There are plenty of good plants to work so still so much to study and enjoy coming from such area, from faster sativa lines to later lines

Jamaican in the picture... some family seed lines grow even taller and massive. Dont represent the speared phenos but fattier and yielder although buds are not too thick. I was looking yesterday at a Mascobelix picture of some Barranquillas and reminded me a lot to this Jamaican.

21206JAMAICA02_internodal.jpg

21206JAMAICA-med.jpg

Last picture is one of the robust and strong Panaman males used

Best

Last edited:

patolunga2

hello there my friends! :wave:

wow charlie.. i just love that 2nd picture, for sure one of the best plant pic i have seen, a nice looking model and a beautifull sky... what else!! :rasta:

as you said that jamaica is massive :headbange when i grow that jamaica 85 you send me, i got 1 tricotiledon and another normal.. them both short nice plants.. but i think i was too novice to get a bigger sized jeje, anyway i still remember the nice taste of them!! :rasta:

that panama male looks so healty!

about the bolivian and sativas around i still own you guys the "tiquipaya golden" from cochabamba, bolivia ;) , the most named one local and powerfull sativa from around ;) hope soon i can get some of them to share with you :headbange ...

beautifull pics my friend!! happy growing!

i will be back ;)

patolunga.

petroliaa

Jamaican Seeds are from a seed co.? trip ta da Island ?.....?
Recognize the Plant Structure somewhat from some Jamaican Seeds
04 Federation Seeds which was Jamaican x ?

C

charlie garcia

Hi Petroliaa.

This Jamaican came from Blue Mountains. Bought in the island around 85. One the most expensive to be found back then. Since then is been grown in Spain and is been openly shared since late 90's with plenty of people from Cannabiogen hands. Always said was a very nice "breeding" tool and is been worked plenty of times for breeding and outcrossing where it can show all its best traits and potential, better than alone. Thus Canela (crossed to north India), NepalJam (crossed with Nepalese), Caribe (crossed with NL5 Haze) etc

best

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

hi moon thx for showing us some of the pictures selected there. Correct ;) Bahia was second grower who made same cross in different location and females. Another great grower as you know well. With ppl like these is so easy to love these plants. You guys make them look so good and tasty. Seems this pheno is a bit faster and looks more like a thin jamaican pheno of the hybrid. You can see how different females segregated also a bit different results but all of good quality and yield.

Pictures are nice Moon ;) Very nice yield as well.. more pics I watch, more quick I want to hurry up :)

many thx Moon

Last edited:

patolunga2

cool moon!!

that´s the panama x jamaica that with someone i had talked before... cool that both are from the same line!! i dind´t know cos the other grower didnt get from mascobelix ;) now i know :D

could be great to grow them both side by side :headbange

charlie!! yeah hurry up my friend!! :muahaha: will love to see yours fully budded!!

a shoot of the jamaica x panama X swt3neblsd jejeje

they will go down really soon!! :jump:

good smokes and happy growing my friends!

patolunga.

C

charlie garcia

well some more info about this hybrid.

We are working with not so dominat phenos as well to achieve best yield among other traits. Some individuals smell to heaven to me. As said before I love these american lines. There are pinky hairs in many of them, heritage from Panaman lines

Here some shots
best

JaPan05DSCN0063020copia2.jpg

JaPan5DSCN0062021copia.jpg

JamaicaPanama02DSCN0062007copia.jpg

JamaicaPanama02DSCN0062008copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

And last update of a couple of phenos being worked

best

JamaicaPanama02DSCN0116032copia-1.jpg

JamaicaPanama05DSCN0116041copia.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great charlie :smile:

I love the pinkish panaman pistils. Last 2 pics look dark, showing more jamaican influence, thanks a lot for share the hybrid development.

Thanks rasjano, i hope you are enjoying there! :wink:

rasjano

hello charly and dubi...off corse i enjoy a lot to work with this line s :headbange

more jamaica/panama

japan-1.jpg

saludos

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
De luxe rasjano :smile:

Leaves look so resinous even in early flowering. Best wishes friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts