What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am back again, this time with a female!

Thanks herd!

This was my first grow, seemed so long ago. LOL.

I have come so far from my cardboard box, but I still use the cardboard box for clones and vegging.

Ya know come to think of it, I did a grow of some clones right before christmas. I had two Runts and a Plant #3 clone left over that someone was supposed to purchase from me and never did.
So I bloomed them out and never really posted anything about it. I was taking time off and just letting them do their thing. But my woman said she thinks this final round of the runt was the best buds I have ever grown so far. Unfortunately I didn't preserve THE RUNT, so she is done forever. I will charish her as I smoke the 21 grams that came off those two clones. I think it is a close call compared to the Early PearlxNorthern Lights. Two very different buds, but both have incredible highs!

I did try and pollinate these last two clones of THE RUNT w/ some male pollen I collected off the Early Pearl x Northern Lights seeds I planted. So far I have found 1 good lookin seed. I just hope she turns out to be a female. I want to see what I created. In my second run of The Runt I accidentally hermied the revegged Runt and I got more than a dozen nice seeds off the HOT PINK SATIVA. So now I have two new variations of the runt. I will be doing a New grow come August 2008 w/ some of the seeds I have been creating! I can't wait!

Peace, Drkn_Mnky420

Belthane

Great thread man, just found it today so missed a lil. Look forward to seeing your next adventure, tis fun growing your own seeds indeed.

Smoke on bro :headbange

Thank You guys!

I encourage you to come watch me grow the Early Pearl x Northern Lights this time around and see if I can do it w/ a community pot setup! I am just about to throw them into 12/12 and they only take 6-7 weeks to finish!!! Just hit up my signature for my most current thread!!!

Later, Drkn_Mnky420