What's new

HT Cup Results...Nov 2006

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
prepress420 said:
GDP is not Ken's Grandaddy Purple, FYI.
Per Ken, there are no clones, regardless of claims.
This does not take away from "GDP" as a strain that is being called that...
Ken has asked me to mention it.

Uh, tell Ken thanks for the clone anyway. He gave me one. If it's not GDP then what is it? Please ask him to pm me when he gets a chance.

I am an old friend from the fifth floor aka ocbc.

somoz

Veteran
imho, i think the arcata TW cut blows away the majority of the coffee shop green.......I've been growin the tw for a year now and was just at the cup so i have somewhat of guage here......it's a pretty niiice!

moz

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey TF.. LOL good one!

Arjan's #1 was crap.. totally... we've been trying different samples at different times but the feeling was always the same----THIS IS CRAP----
some of it was flash dried..not cured... green house products sucked bad this time, even their hash was kinda anoying..

i got a video where the King Of canna is enjoing his stay at the judge's resturant lounge during the final ceremony and he's showing an expression like he was saying "i know eveybody hates my weed, and i know i am gonna win, im sorry" LOL.. im prolly gonna put it on youtube...we'll see..

thanx for all the geographical info OP and everything... i apreciate all the help...c ya

filimagno

REZDOG said:
Hi,All.
The scammabis cup for 2006 is over,and the results are exactly as predicted.
Over the next few days Hagar will do his weak-kneed best to try and justify who-got-what-cup.
It's pathetic,that I could easily predict who would win,but it's almost exactly the same,every year.
Arjan's weed sucks,and every year they hand him a cup or three.
(It must be the hookers that get sent to steve's suite,roflmao!)
I feel bad for the rest of the HT Staff,who now have to stand behind steve (who,oddly,is now one of the owners of Trans-High Corp,from what I know,Forcade left it as a TRUST,not a fiefdom!) in order to keep their paychecks.

Reef,many congratulations on your strain winning,even if you didn't enter it,bro!

I have the theme for the 2007 HTCC already sorted:

:DHTCC 2007: Throw a Big Party,Pay a Few Buck$,Win a Cup!

[OR]

:D 2007 HTCC: Barney's and Arjan Win all cups,Everyone Legit Stays Home!
:D

This contest hasn't been fair,balanced or legit for many years,why start now?

....And hey,steve,don't forget to pay your hotel/expo bill (again,ROF!) on the way out of town,eh? :D :D

. . . .

u ROCK MAN ....as ever the power of marketing make the competitions in a pre-write state of things!!!!and it's all about the business.

i've beeen in adam those days and i've never taste in all the time a product who can mention as a "cannabis flavoured plant"....it's all a spongy form of sintetics compounds where the taste and the flavours are forgotten many years ago.

the arijan ultra haze of the cup was just like a MAZAR grows outdoor without care who don't spread any fleva!!!!! A FULLY BULLYSHIT..and arijan seem the best fake all ova the world.

PS...i'm been in GYPSY boutique to come back in my country with some fresh goodies as "SOUR WONDER" and "ORANGE APOLLO" and proud to says :
FUCK THE MARKETING AND FUCK ARIJAN AND FUCK THE "PRE-WRITE HTCC"

CIAO AT ALL.

natefrog

your being beat by business, not breeding.......if you agree the cup has become a joke, and "true smokers know CC's dont matter".........then what other breeders are dejectedly turbo-posting about is all the lost potential REVENUES, not recognition................right?..........ok.........if we agree that Arjan is a shrewd advertiser, albeit a shitty breeder..........it seems to little old me that a breeder who could advertise and promote, (not just complain about others doing it) AND breed good beans, would have a shot at being the new king...........stop taking your cookies and running to mommy.........you jumped in the game..............play it.

zamalito

Veteran
I am very pleased to see they separated nederhasj from imported hash. It just sucks to see some honey oil blended bubblehash made from indoor hydro compete with and win over finer hash from morocco india and nepal. So are the listed pedigrees for the various greenhouse hazes accurate or are they just reworked ssh's like rez said? If the pedigree is accurate that hawaiian snow sounds pretty nice. Yeah, the herb sold at greenhouse is poor but neville's haze as a strain is definitely some of the best sativa seeds holland has to offer. Its been a long time since I've been to holland and the herbs are always pretty but the growing techniques were poor at best even the "bio" grown herb smelled like an over chlorinated swimming pool and crackled when burned more than the bottom of the barrel hydro available in north america. I hoped that it had gotten better over the last 7 years but I guess not much. Its sad that the dutch give the impression to most that the best herb is hydroponic and comes from holland eventhough the only thing the dutch climate is good for growing is fungus. If I were to go today I'd probably just smoke imported hash from bluebird or wherever I could find a good authentic temple ball or even better a good authentic kashmiri.

scrappy420 said:
Uh, tell Ken thanks for the clone anyway. He gave me one. If it's not GDP then what is it? Please ask him to pm me when he gets a chance.

I am an old friend from the fifth floor aka ocbc.
Sounds like you definitely know Ken E. Because of his mobility issues, he doen't use a computer.
I will tap his memory with a hammer. He's with his kids this weekend.
So you offically have a GDP...sorry about any misstatements on this end.
Peace.

Does anyone know if Blue Buddha and The Purps also entered the competition? I would have loved seeing the Blue Buddha win something. Would have been a nice tribute to Direwulfe and the DHK... :bandit:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
8347HTCC06_078.jpg

remember the smoke out at Rokerij...?

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
prepress420 said:
Sounds like you definitely know Ken E. Because of his mobility issues, he doen't use a computer.
I will tap his memory with a hammer. He's with his kids this weekend.
So you offically have a GDP...sorry about any misstatements on this end.
Peace.

He is an old school hell raiser for sure. I'm glad he gets to see the kids. He's been through a lot for the movement. I don't think he released a lot of them.