What's new

HT Cup Results...Nov 2006

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
totally awesome looking buds, i'd love to hit some of that...

You've allready smoked it, that's what I had with me. :D

FJ, how fast does yours finnish? Mine does in around 60 days. I've still got some seeds of LP so might look for a more hazy pheno. :chin:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
This is the hazy pheno, takes over 70 almost 80 but with little magic help (pk bomb and then flush) I usually cut them at 10 weeks....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so you guys have the same apolo99 pheno? it certainly is a damn nice smoke, if it's the same as what Alex-F had with him. which one of you selected her?

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Yea, mine seems to have the rush from the AH with the flowering time of Cindy, which is good. I can only describe the rush when smoking this whilst in the studio to be very xtc like. :yoinks:

I still have 11 of the original seeds. JLP used to send loads out, I guess there weren't as many of us back then. :chin:

G

ChronicChris said:
Cannabis Cup

Product Cup

1. Super Vapezilla - Wicked Roots
2. ...

I love that... Has anyone ever tried to buy this thing at a head shop... no one's even heard of it... WTF. I dont even think they're manufacturing them

Fuck it... I think I'll stick with my favorite little silver baby (Volcano)!
:yummy:

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Super Vapzilla is not a bad machine. It has a very effective heat-control element, with digital readings. I used it extensively at the 2005 HTCC, but I have to say the Volcano is still number one.....it is the only vaporizer that gives you a real "hit".
anyway, you can buy the Vapzilla on http://www.vapezilla.com/
:)
Ciao
Franco

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Alex had it with him, but he only stayed with us one day on the 18th as far as i remember. him and his woman didn't find a place to stay the night, so they left for home again the same night. so that probably explains why you missed out on the Amnesia 99 Moppel. don't worry though, i'm sure they will bring it again for the next meeting.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Farmer John said:
I dunno maybe you guys didnt have it there or didnt Alex have any?

Me and Moppel were actually both skinning up, him with his mental floss and me with the A99 so that each other could try, but then Moppel whent to talk to baccas (I think it was) and didn't want the joint when I offered it, he must have had a stoner moment and forgot. :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you should have told him it was your amnesia99, he probably thought it was just another one of those many joints going around, lol...

Flasht2

super vapzilla

super vapzilla

Ive owned mine for some time now. I love it. The parts are replaceable and it looks super sleek next to my pcs. The blue light is pimp too. I have had 2 vaporbros and liked them very much but after reading the reviews on the super vapezilla I had to splurge and get it. I've been very pleased. just my 2cents

Just dont forget to take a long slow steady draw. Joint smokers have the hardest time adjusting to it since the vapor is so fine they dont feel it like w/the heavy joint smoke. They usually take in too much. It usually ends up choking them but then they get it down and dont over-inhale then it knocks their socks off. It's also super efficient, I use so much less herb than I did w/bong and joint smoking and also dont wake up w/cough. Just a clean clean machine that delivers great taste and great high IMHO.

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
you should have told him it was your amnesia99, he probably thought it was just another one of those many joints going around, lol...

Probably yea :D

emergenseeds

About the Thai that won an Indica Cup (Fruity Thai). It says on the website of Ceres Seeds:It is 1/3 Thai 3/3 Indica.
Looks to me it is more Indica then Sativa... am I wrong?
It also says the thai is still very much recognizable in the scent, flavour & effect...
I think they were right entering it as a (mostly) Indica.

(PS: Its a good smoke! They had it at the Hempshopper store during the Cup)