What's new

Holy Smoke Seeds???

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Quite a change in direction, from old african strains to making the same crosses as everyone else using other peoples gear. "For this unique line, we used topdogs guava and og raskals alien."

HolySmokeSeeds

What are you on about dudE , read up on weedwatch if u want correct info on this ..
It's very simple they were offering everyone their seed in bulk around then we were sent and grew out Malawi ,Mulanji and Poison which were exactly what they said on the tin ,.we got bout 100 pks in which went fine ,so they sent more out with some the new bits they had ..ie afghani Bhutan which we then listed ,which was when Karma recognised his pic they were using for afghani , on approach Mayberry claimed he had the negatives they were defo his pics and other fella must be lying , just madness it was the way he dealt with it that upset us he just tried to deny he'd used their pics , needless to say all ties were obviously severd ....
Not sure why you confused bro plenty info out there on this for those who choose to look ,.. and considering it was 4 yrs or more ago it's amazing that there's still some people who think this ...plenty info if u choose to look bro ! :tiphat:

Edit: Nice. He posted that wile I was typing this up. But I chose to leave it rather than erase.
Good explanation of how no testing was done or even image checking befor selling hundreds of packs of seeds. ??
Do you "hav time" to grow the seeds you sell now??..

---------
I call bullshit on that^ previous post

U got some serious splanin ta do!

We all remember those old pix and shenanagins!!!

If u were "just" reselling all those African Unworked Lines b up front about it and tell us how it all went down cause lots of peeps waisted time and money on your misrepresentation.

Do you actually breed cannabis?
Or do you just resell Beanz from unknown sorces?

When we hear "holy smoke" I think scammers...

If your company has improved it's business...
This is whare you can explain how!

I hope your love o canna leads you to a successfull place in our comunity.

N oc
Happy growing.

HolySmokeSeeds

Your welcome to ask us anYthing brO ,. We've nothing to hide especially our history ..we work with somE the biggest canna fams out there these days ,and part of pure dna etc..certainly wouldn't be around 8 yrs down the line with near 20 strains under our belt articles for high times weed world releaf magazine , 3 strain guides and countless judging appearances, this is what we do and with a loT of pride and passion ,.loads of pics for years on our fb feed if u care too look !..! ...

B

bringyalungs

following for that banana sativa, no reports out though, just descriptions... contacted them on FB and was told no independant test on em, so will just have to wait for the reports to pull in before i bite the bullet.

stoner crew

I dont no anything about his banana strains yet
but
I have had his guidedawg ,sour blackberry,greenbling,
kong,bubblegum hp,strawberry stardawg and guava dubstar an have yet to find anything with more fire than guidedawg

HolySmokeSeeds

Course not bro be smart enough not to jump on the wagon ,. We had been selling our original 6 strains for a couple years then had a run in with the police so were not able to produce for a few months , that was when we got the malbery landraces course they were tested too before sold .. was only few months we were down of course we wish we had neva agreed to try his landraces but when u faced with a situ like that it's how u react which says a lot and he chose to hide instead of coming out and saying he had used their pic but it was up on malberry seeds website for about another 2 yrs just shows wht they about they weren't even botherd !
Ave a look at our strains make up your own minds peeps .. the banana took me 4 yrs to isolate as a sativa from OGRs line completely different to all the others who jumped on the ghost cut and had to add everything just to find flavour ...we work diligently and have many strains under our belt the banana was released a month ago so gonna have to wait a bit for reports there's only bout 40pks the crack and half that again the sativas , probably 5/600 pks of the bananaS gone out in 5 weeks and be few months now till more welcome to wait sure ul find plenty by then ,.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Oh ok makes more sense now. I thought you said all your strains were from somewhere else. So you had an issue with the man and had to make some changes and your getting back to normal now. Got ya, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best vibes

B

bringyalungs

Course not bro be smart enough not to jump on the wagon ,. We had been selling our original 6 strains for a couple years then had a run in with the police so were not able to produce for a few months , that was when we got the malbery landraces course they were tested too before sold .. was only few months we were down of course we wish we had neva agreed to try his landraces but when u faced with a situ like that it's how u react which says a lot and he chose to hide instead of coming out and saying he had used their pic but it was up on malberry seeds website for about another 2 yrs just shows wht they about they weren't even botherd !
Ave a look at our strains make up your own minds peeps .. the banana took me 4 yrs to isolate as a sativa from OGRs line completely different to all the others who jumped on the ghost cut and had to add everything just to find flavour ...we work diligently and have many strains under our belt the banana was released a month ago so gonna have to wait a bit for reports there's only bout 40pks the crack and half that again the sativas , probably 5/600 pks of the bananaS gone out in 5 weeks and be few months now till more welcome to wait sure ul find plenty by then ,.

seen, seeing you put that kinda work into it, guess i'll be grabbing a pack. is the banana sativa the most banana flavored, banana terped up out of your banana releases?

HolySmokeSeeds

@Mesophere ..ye Sativa is pure nana ,.pic came in today from buyer on fb if u want a look ..got IG account too ! Let us know how u get on ..thnx bro

Heusinomics

@HollySmoke

First off.
Let me apologize for being soo harsh. I'm not usually so critical, and I should have used my words more respectably.
I think I was just surprised by your low post count as a "new member" to icmag.

Now that we hav calmed down. let me just say afew things before I address some of your points.

Icmag is an amazing community full of observant and dedicated cannabis enthusiasts. This can b your benefit or your curse. As evident by your little red dot.
Please have the respect for our community NOT to post links or suggestions to
read up on weedwatch if u want correct info on this ..
-plenty info if u choose to look bro ! :tiphat
-loads of pics for years on our fb feed if u care too look !.

Icmag is my chosen site, and as I said in my op this is ware YOU can upload the photos and details of all your work.
After the issues discussed on this site 4yrs ago, I had little interest in digging up all your sociamedia. Or your seeds really..
Part of my confusion results from the breeders description for hss on this popular uk seedbank..

"Holy Smoke breeder is known to have produced some of the finest marijuana seeds in the cannabis market. Its owner and breeder Nick has a lifelong experience with landrace cannabis seed genetics, dating as far back during his childhood in Africa and into Europe. His early years were spent working with the many different landraces, logging and quantising their potential and when he came to Europe, he delved into the variety of Indica's, separating those with favourable traits. Holy Smoke have been flying the SA flag in Europe for many years now, honing their technique, culminating in six new super-strains which have been blowing up on the underground scene! Holy Smoke Seeds offer both regular marijuana seeds and female marijuana seeds from a very select pool of genetics. Offering some of the finest genetics to some from a blend of Africa and European origins, Holy Smoke Seeds are fast securing their place as a very select seedbank offering only premium cannabis genetics. All of these top quality Holy Smokes seeds are available to buy at the A£€%tude Seedbank. "

This reads to me like "you"? Head breeder for HSS? Were responsible for the African lines that were really from mulberry? Just leaves me confused...
(All old pix r still up btw)
Then when I saw your more recent offerings like the Guava dub star & Alien Fire Fruit. I got a sour feeling in my stomach for TopDawg. So I wondered... Did Jj actually agree to colab w HSS?..
Or had you just scored some beans n started hacking?. ie.greenpoint exc.

All this made me think that HSS outsourced all their stock (An assumption on my part) and was a distributer or broker/commissioner of seeds produced by 3rd parties.
A practice that seems common for many esp Dutch/Spanish seed makers.

So you have possibly cleared things up. At least in part.
I really do hav a utmost respect for passionate breeders. Both Hobbiests and professional alike. So I will complement you on the work you have put in w the banana kush.
.. the banana took me 4 yrs to isolate as a sativa from OGRs line .
I hope people get good results.
But I gotta say I will hav afew more questions for ya. As you say we should ask you anything....

But to start perhaps you can detail for us some of the path you took with those guava lines n in the banana project.
Or take the time to post up "original" :) pix and details of your work here on IcMag.
If you show us the respect and patience to help us understand your outlook and methods. You will feel welcome here again.

Big ups respect and happy growing.

stoner crew

picture.php

HolySmokeSeeds

@heusinomics thanks for going the distance mate ...no my first lines where the Goldfinger , Black Honey Haze , thunderbud and haze etc..they were my first lines all have SA genetics ... bred quite a few years before the debacle with Malbery seeds no I neva sold plain landraces even from the beginning was breeding work was done with my local Sativas ...Ye I do communicate with Topdawg dudE and because history any strains is so important I always reach out to them they my heroes from my early days so it's essential to have repore too !

Latest posts

Latest posts