What's new

Guerilla Shots

G

nice gato, got my mouth watering thinking about hb hash!

thanks root! :D i cant wait for these good things, lol.

come on frank! its just something about bronco colors that doesnt seem to badass, lol.

thanks OG, you're right man! how's your outdoor season coming along?

OGorganic

Veteran
H&L: My outdoor is killing it! I can almost sit and watch em grow right before my eyes. I will post some new pics soon.
Peace,OG

maxe

Nice strains you got going there H&L!

I'll pray to the killer-snail, rodent and deer gods to make them stay the hell away from your grow :D

G

damn, i wish i logged on this morning. ya know, i've been seriously considering an update, lol. it'll come in the next couple days...

G

alright, here's a mini-update so nobody will think i'm a horse dick, lol. these shots are from the smaller patch which is pretty much just to test out a few things and let some pollen fly in. sorry none of the full plant shots came out, but here's what i got for you guys.

chemdawg #4:

green crack:

somoz' ecsd x strawberry diesel:

dr katz' sour bubble bx3 x sour diesel ibl:

tres dawg balls:

somoz' "goober" (afgooey x strawberry diesel):

G

good stuff i feel some dank coming on.. lol is the tres dawg the male subject

G

i smell the dank coming on, its all over my hands, lol. that subject is the tres dawg, only male i got this year that i really liked.

G

thanks canna, but i may just keep the one male going at the moment to avoid confusion. plus i've already got a bunch of strawberry diesel hybrids. you know i'll let the pollen fly its little heart out bro!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my first show i'm following and i must say your quite a green dude H&L...although some more updates would be nice :p..but hey i understand some if us have lives :biglaugh:
keep it green my friend....:wave:

High&Lonesome said:
thanks canna, but i may just keep the one male going at the moment to avoid confusion. plus i've already got a bunch of strawberry diesel hybrids. you know i'll let the pollen fly its little heart out bro!

well F U then...I didnt want to share anyways....lol

G

come on, quit being such a drama queen, lol. did you already tell me you didnt have any pollen?

thanks mj bro, this last stretch is always the hardest. just doing a lot of looking and a lot of sniffing doesnt help the time pass any faster...

core- yeah man, i gotta maintain a well-rounded existence, lol. i've had a bit of personal shit on my plate recently so the camera's been collecting dust. always keeping it green brother, unless its hash or a nice ale. :yummy:

i hope to get some shots of the bigger patch beginning of next week for you picture fiends. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts