What's new

Guerilla Shots

stoneshaper

hi there folks...
here is a few pics of my nycdiesel in the bc mountains, next to a little lake, sun from sun up to 5pm.

they are organically grown, Alaskan fish fertiliser and compost mix of horse manure and chicken manure and grass cuttings and a perlite and a lot of nice organic soil from a friends previous grow, full of goodies and natural microbial action, straight from a lush forest area...
these pics are from july 1st
at about one month old with really huge amounts of rain and cold nights the results are not very pleasing yet, but a jump in several inches in the first day of sun got my optimism up.

today on the 18th of july, they are allready twice as large as earlier in the month.
from six to eight inches, as they were- i now have a forest of sixteen to 22 inch long ladies.
remarkable growth rate, for sure something to do with the exessive amounts of sun and the hot nights have helped to get them on track..

i have a water reservoir hidden below ground level and camouflaged to invisibility. i estimated that it holds about two cubic meters of rain collected through a green tarp that covers it on top, under the camouflage...
water is allowed to fall through collection folds in the tarp, where cuts were made.

see ya later
peace
give love for peace..

G

lol masterlow. i'll get them done for sure. you able to get any tw's outside this summer?

thanks scrappy. yeah, i figured since i had a couple and i was tired of sifting through the shit to find a little info, i'd consolidate it. the goober is nice, thats the lone female i got out of 4, but i like her, she's got solid purple stems and hasnt seen a day under 90 degrees in awhile.

hey breezy! you still have any of your outdoor project going on? hope everything is going well with ya bro. :)

looks nice stoneshaper. does nycd finish well that far north? thats alaska fish fert is some good shit, its nice to see a cheap omri organic fert you can pick up just about anywhere.

Breezy420

Hey H&L I haven't gotten a chance to check the outdoor in quite sometime, but last I looked it looked like some big rodent had went to town on one of my plots and got all the girls, but I've still got a few KKSC x DC and Bubba x DC going in another location. We had some big storms and some flooding earlier this week so I'm hoping it didn't hit them. Real unusual weather for these parts.

stretchpup

High&Lonesome said:
stretch- you're still wearing the posse colors right? guess i need to buy some guns and shit, lol. maybe i'll have to pick up one of those 'gangster as fuck' shirts.

No my friend. The old lady didn't use color-safe detergent and now nobody wants me on their team. :bashhead:

Thank goodness that HB revegged... I lost her on accident and am glad you kept her around. Here she was over the winter flower run:

G

damn breezy, that sucks to hear. i just lost a couple chem #4's i put out in a new spot due to some rodents. what you need to do is get you a .22 rifle and night vision googles and pick those bastards off one by one when they try to make a moe. :D

damn it stretch! we'll never be certified gangster if we cant get out color coordination down! im glad the hb revegged too, great smoke! that first run of it was thick man, she's a beast when you give her space.

thanks reefa! hopefully all continues to go well and we get a dry indian summer.

ElGato

Veteran
HB is still hangin here too....hopefullt i'll get a chance to run her one of these days :p

a mutual friend of ours had one in flower , but lost it when she went on vacation
..so it got made into hash >>>killer hash btw

El

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow nice stretchpup!! very nice!! i actually poppped some of the ecsd X SD, my last five nycd beans from soma and five wonder haze from rez :D of course ill update you guys on the status!

DrKatz420

Looking beautiful as usual bro. Has that SB x SD shown sex yet? I'll be a little bummed if you don't get any females. We've got the 4th and 5th females that we've found in flower right now, and though the plant structures look a little different between the different females, the buds are looking and smelling very much the same. I'll have some pics of those up soon. Anyway, killer lineup, gonna be a fun autumn! :jump: Peace.

cannigrow

damn, very nice H&L. You got an amazing selection, i hope they all finish up nicely, especailly the sativas. It's gonna be great when the flower shots start rolling in. Is that HB above, headband? Looks very nice as well. After seeing so many nice outdoor plants recently I'm going to motivate and throw five or six giant RomxISS and White Russians i have outside next week. I think i have a few little erkle's and a bubba as well. Better late than never... Do you worry about rot and mold on any of hte denser ones like that erkle?

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ellow H&L...did't know you grew outdoors..is it a trail you make or something?if a may ask that is..?...you shure are a 'Elite' grower....and then i'm not even talking about the strains you pickt :yoinks:
i'n the whole time i am here you truly showd some great knowledge and amazing know how...
K + for you Sir !!
and R+ if it works :biglaugh:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you guys are willing to wear orange and blue, you can be in my gang! :p
good show my man H&L.
i strive to be a good grower like few on this site.
i'll be watching your progress, while i work my own magic!
Thoro

G

if you could clarify this:
tw = trainwreck and hb = humbolt berry?

-SubN

G

Nice lineup H&L. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Any pre-favorites out of the bunch? Best of luck.

G

gato- good to know its in safe hands elsewhere. i forgot a few others had it. :D did the taste come through in the hash or was it mixed up strains? the one thing about this plant i absolutely adore is the taste, but the high is great as well!

awesome nycdf, somoz did a good job making these beans. ive had great germination and vigorous plants so far, you're in for a treat. :smile:

katz bro, it hasnt shown sex yet but im REALLY hoping its a female. this was the best out of the 4 i popped so if this is the lone female, thats fine with me. if not, i gifted some of the seeds to two other growers to try. one is close by so i could always be an indian grower and snag them back!

thanks cannigrow, they should finish up nicely for me here. ive gone 16 weeks on plants outside and i could probably go one or two more if i really wanted to. the hb= humboldt berry. its a zepplindood creation- arcata trainwreck x dj's blueberry. its a great pheno that stretchpup found that is around. i think ive sent it out west to a couple people- arizona and cali. it'd be cool to see it around.

core- you didnt? yes sir, outdoor is my preferred method. no trails here, just lots of briars and blackberry bushes to get through and a nice LONG hike. hell, i sometimes dont even notice them and i know what im looking for. thanks for the compliments bro, you've shared a bit yourself! :D

frank- orange and blue? i was thinking something that said 'hardass' a little better. :biglaugh: cant wait to see you work your magic man! good luck.

sub- correct. sorry about abbreviations. potheads can get a bit lazy as im sure some of you can attest, lol. gotta cut a few corners. :smile:

thanks krome, pre-favorites? hmmm, not really. i do love ecsd and any haze hybrid or pure sativa. i'll pick new favorites after each gets a nice thorough test. :joint:

ElGato

Veteran
hey H&L.......the hash was straight up HB all the way and tasted like heaven
mmm mmm.....i love hash :)

El

Rootstyle

Very nice selection H&L. Positive things come to those who wait. Cant wait for my outdoors to fill out nicely.Good luck with the guerillas bud.