What's new

GrindHouse Catalog of Seeds

sanger559

Hey OG Bub Or Mr. Savage, Can I take a drive to Oaksterdam and pick up some beans like sometime this week or next week or are they in need of a refill? Thanks for your time.

KindBudKid

I saw the GrindHouse logo on SeedBay today. Is there going to be something available in the future? Any info wold be great. Thanks.

G

guest3854

Sanger , GrindHouse has plenty of HTC stock down at in tha Bay area , with more of our Blue Sonja coming in tha next 3-4 weeks . Our Sour Bubble BX1 1IX are about 3 months out , The Prophet (Bubba x Blue Sonja) will following it up in about 4 months .

Again , we have plenty of HTC Skunk available down in tha Bay , and for tha money and service it's tha best deal around . No other collection available down there , offers tha customer support at this value . So pick up a couple packs of tha Skunk , just by seeing tha real deal in Brother Monks thread , you can see it's an awesome deal and to be available down in tha Bay ....... You really can't beat it .

Kind Bud , we'll have some of our Blue Sonja G3 to offer through SBay in tha next 4 weeks ! Beans are ripening quickly and believe they will be done in 1-2 weeks . We do a thorough germ test , using 'bout 80 seeds . We now have a help desk in tha Seed Bay area where all announcements will be posted .

Thanks fer tha interest .
Steele

G

guest3854

Yeep , HTC Skunk is in full effect over there . More HTC stock will be making it's way down there though . ESBE has several polyhybrids that will be making there way down in tha very near future . Power House (Deep Chunk X Cindy 99) will be in , shortly as well .

Ask for GrindHouse gear by name

Steele

hey steel, just wanting to know if anymore pf your sourbubles or maybe powerhouse will be avaliable at harboside anytime soon? thanks
rounders

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinger, if the HTC skunk at Harborside is still $100 a pack, youd be better off buying from SeedBoutique, as they will retail for $70.

rounders, Harborsides current retail markup is not to my approval, If it is not corrected, there will be No more HTC gear at Harborside. what sucks, is that PowerHouse is about a week away from landing there, so hopefully they fix the issue.

Peace, bub.

B

Brother_Monk

OG bub said:
kinger, if the HTC skunk at Harborside is still $100 a pack, youd be better off buying from SeedBoutique, as they will retail for $70.

rounders, Harborsides current retail markup is not to my approval, If it is not corrected, there will be No more HTC gear at Harborside. what sucks, is that PowerHouse is about a week away from landing there, so hopefully they fix the issue.

Peace, bub.
Yeeouch! That's way too high for med patients IMHO. This ain't about greed, it's about need.

Don't worry Bub, I hooked Kinger up so he can do an outdoor thread for us. Thanks in advance kinger! Do us justice.

:ying:

when i was ther a couple a weeks ago they were $75 or $70 and $60 or $65 for the mix seeds. iwas thinking of heading up there today if i do i report back on the prices.

kinger

Veteran
Don't worry BM,I will give them some outdoor love this year.Thanks again for spreading some love this way.

Hill temple collective had two varietys at harbor,.

BUT there were TWO vendors of theese beans, STEEL SAVAGE,sup bro, And HTC 's packs.......They had the envolopes--and---the vails- both had the skunk--I believe--,,,,,,but the only price im sure on is the ones offerd THROUGH SS -OR GRINDHOUSE, and they were a hundred, sorry for the confusion or being a tatlle tale but i want to help clear this up so we can get on with the passin these beanos in the bay for all these med patients the ones who truelly need um.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Yeep , I'm not one to air dirty laundry but those prices have been gone over more than once with tha explicit condition that ANY GrindHouse gear , not be over $80 . If folks at Harborside don't want to abide by tha price FULLY negotiated then we won't be able to serve them .
LungButter , I appreciate your time scoping out Harborside , however we need to be absolutely sure of what they offer . And seeds in vials should NOT be still sitting around , those packs (tha first of tha HTC gear) were dropped almost a month ago , and one would assume that they would have sold by now . I'm tha only one authorized to fuck with Breeder packs .....

Steele

steel or OG is there another way i can get a pack of your soububble and the powerhouse? if you decide not to supply haborside,are they going to be avaliable at any other clubs in the bay? as i am not able to order your packs online, thanks again steel and OG for trying to bring us great genetics much in the bay as we need them love. :rasta:

rounders

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Rounders , if you knew me personally , you'd know that I'm dead game and keep on scratching ... This is just one hiccup of many that I'm sure we'll encounter . Regardless of Harborside's decision to carry GrindHouse gear , we continue looking for clubs that will adhere to tha standards that we have set . This matter is all up to HarborSide , if they want our beans and supply 'em at tha CONTRACTED price , then no worries . We'll make sure you have access to what you need , one way or another .

Steele

MY VAIL, with the skunk ibl, was 100 dallars and i boght it on 2- 18-08 if that helps,.But I dont care about price, I did when i was in there buying seven packs but like i said after i deleted my post pertaining to the price, they are very well worth ever dollar and combined with the personall help and guidence FROM the makers of these fine beans makes the whole experiance a whole lot more worth while......Thanks a ton you are good people who provide a good service and as long as you dont give up or get to feed up to deal with these dispencerys then all the people you try to help will be serviced.......and i thik most anyone who goes to harbor knows the markup on everything is way more than they pay the vendors. Its like that with all the big ones- but if it helps the flow our way then so be it.

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you LB!
from what I gather from PAGreen, there should be no future issues, and hopefully Harborside will grab summa these PowerHouse beans for you folks!

Peace, bub.

Latest posts

Latest posts