What's new

Going Exclusive! Need help with banner!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
93/93 your work is top notch i liked all of them mabee put in a seed that sprouts into a plant then faze's into a flowering plant

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
93/93 mabee somthing like this
my old avatar

picture.php

93|93

thx guys, really appreciate that! :)

@chuckyoufarley: yeah that's an idea...I'm gonna try some seeds/sprouts stuff soon! :yes:

300dpilogo05a.jpg

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol dude they are definately cool.. so many tho its like mdanzig has you working full time puttin out logos for em..

93|93

hehe...:D not at all. 1 logo takes not more than 5 minutes, 1 animated banner takes half an hour. so I still got lotsa sparetime lol

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx guys, really appreciate that! :)

@chuckyoufarley: yeah that's an idea...I'm gonna try some seeds/sprouts stuff soon! :yes:

300dpilogo05a.jpg

I love this thing. Im going to go with something like this as my embrella logo.

D

dankitydank

i really think it should be advanced automatiXXX
the three x's seems much better than 2.
:2cents::joint:

93|93

nope, because the 2 xx are for (automati)"cs". also they act like a variable for "xx days from seed to harvest". there's no strain that'll take 100+ days. so those 2 xx make sense. :joint:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I like "Sour 60" a lot as the new name for SourBubbleryder. I also liked the artwork 93|93 did making the "60" look like flower power from the 1960's. This guy is real good.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also may be totally ditching the "skull" thing I have going on. 93|93 suggested it, and Id have to agree. Im more willing now than ever to allow total change.