What's new

Going Exclusive! Need help with banner!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, today I have agreed to go exclusively with Gypsy as my sole carrier of my seeds. I did this for the main reason of being able to know what exactly is my seed stock. Also it proves that I am not in this for the money, but for the love of growing, and breeding. I want to make the very best Auto-flowering hybrids, and sell them at one place.

Now if some one out there can help me make exclusive banners, I will gladly compensate them in some-way. Im looking for originality, and some thing from the heart. I want nothing mentioning "Lowryder Hybrids", "Low", "Ryder", or anything at all with those words or letters on the banner/logo. I want something more along the lines of, "Automatic genetics" Here is some art to start with:

Sylv1.jpg

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, or we could add "Auto-flowering", or hell try anything. I like "Auto-flower Hybrids"

Remember, I need banners. Also we need to mention "Exclusively at seedboutique". This artwork could give some ideas for a start.

stevefrench

what size does the banner need to be? same as the ad on top of the page?

and does it have to be animated?

beek

Here you go Mdanzig. Tribute to you :) I hope you will not forget to make some stealth backyard autos. Not all of us are in need of huge yields. We want small but with technique hehe.

This is 468x60 version of the banner.

picture.php

Any background you need since it is transparent.....

picture.php

picture.php

I

IceColdCrickets

glad to see something is going your way MD. good luck.

G0dzilla that is a sweet graphic.
ICC

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, animation is great, and preferably I have at least one. I like the term "Advanced Auto-flowering", and "Exclusively" at "Seedboutique" has be there as well. So far I like a lot of what Im seing. Dont be afraid to change fonts, colors, style, size, and anything you can think of, is great. Like I said I will reward the top three I choose with something.

Latest posts

Latest posts