What's new

For All The Pitbull Owners/Lovers Out There

vaped

I am a dogman I know this breed I have had four pits over the years and curently have a beautiful gamebreed female and an american bulldog cross. I have to watch em they will kill small animals and bite strange people but that is there job. you cant just walk into my house when Im gone or youre fuckt.

Attachments

• APphone 211.jpg
    APphone 211.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 15

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I have to watch em they will kill small animals and bite strange people but that is there job. you cant just walk into my house when Im gone or youre fuckt.

I don't have the small animal issue but damn straight like your's come to my house without me here and it's not my fault if you leave on a stretcher with your throat ripped out. ESPECIALLY when trimming/harvest time cuz my boy had him as the guard dog at a few spots...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I SWORE I would NEVER dress my buddy up like people do but when we had that deep freeze a few weeks back I HAD too! Poor dude was pawing at the top of the blankets on our beds and drug me home after pissing on his walk lol so I had to help him out to get his exercise without freezing with his short hair...

attachment.php

Rocking the hoody!

attachment.php

He was such a good sport about this it didn't bug him at all he knew it was keeping him warm and didn't try to take me home when he had it on during the freeze... He's not wearing it anymore since it's not as cold... I just had to point out my dog has the biggest asshole I've seen on a dog and folks say shit all the time about LOL I saw it when he was a pup and me and my buddy thought he'd grow into it.... HAHAHA nope! It just got bigger with him lol...

Attachments

• SSPX0011.jpg
    SSPX0011.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 19
  • SSPX0014.jpg
    SSPX0014.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I felt like giving my buddy his own lil show here cuz I'm up and bored so here we go... I think these pics cover his personality very well..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is what I do to him when he's in a deep sleep twitching and making noise dreaming, I open his mouth and pull his tongue out like this HAHAHAHAHA... I can't be mean to him so this is my payback for fucking with me all the time lol
attachment.php

He's also my trick Pit hahaha I can have him sit there for hours like this till I snap my fingers do it with food too he's good at controlling himself.
attachment.php

The Santa I grew up knowing owned a Pitbull...
attachment.php

He got himself under that blanket like that.... He's a fucking weirdo I'm telling you

Attachments

• Parvo Pics 003.jpg
    Parvo Pics 003.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Parvo Pics 035.jpg
    Parvo Pics 035.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Parvo Pics 018.jpg
    Parvo Pics 018.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Parvo 021.jpg
    Parvo 021.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Parvo Pics 020.jpg
    Parvo Pics 020.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Parvo Nov 2010 001.jpg
    Parvo Nov 2010 001.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 18

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Man that one and the story to it had me laugh hard!
icon14.gif

attachment.php

This is what I do to him when he's in a deep sleep twitching and making noise dreaming, I open his mouth and pull his tongue out like this HAHAHAHAHA... I can't be mean to him so this is my payback for fucking with me all the time lol

hahaha soooo cute! we got a lot of snow here and my poor babies froze their toes.... but being hard headed they wouldn't come in, they love the snow!

sorry to be a buzz kill but some of u dont need to own dogs let alone an apbt. all u dudes braggin my pit will kill people,guards my house, will rip ur throat out. come on guys and u wonder y this breed is in the crapper. if your apbt would bite or attempt to bite anyone for any reason it needs to be pts. end of story. yall need to read up on real apbt and then do what needs to be done if ur dogs shows undesireable traits. ie. willing to bite any human being for any reason what so ever. u need a guard dog get a guard dog breed there way better at it. y do u think real dogmen use other breeds to guard there gamedogs? cuz the apbt is suppose to be friendly to all people including strangers. wise up knuckle heads or the breed u love will be gone forever.

D

DiiZZii3

^^ fuck that bro, some people like myself get a dog for security and protection. If someone enters my crib or any other ic mag members house i would hope that my/there dog would fuck the INTRUDER up. If im with my dog he's the kindest thing you'll ever meet, to myself and strangers. But when i leave him home alone his JOB is to protect the house plain and simple. Its not just pittys bro but any breed of dog should be expected to protect there territory imo. I don't like being considered a bad owner becuse i expect my dog to protect my family, isn't that why people have owned dogs for thousands of years. Also my dog is extremely well taken care of, sleeps in the bed under the covers every night. fuck classifyin me as a bad owner.

wasnt sayin ur a bad owner was sayin that the apbt should never ever bite anybody for any reason and if it does or attempts to bite someone it need to take the long nap. the apbt was NEVER bred to be a guard dog. it was bred for the []. again y do u think real dogmen use guard dog breeds to guard there apbt. cuz the apbt is the shittiest guard dog on the face of the earth. y is the apbt the number one easiest breed of dog to steal? its the exact opposite of a guard dog. a toddler should be able to randomly jack any apbt any time any place. ur apbt should damn near roll over and piss when anyone yells at it. y is this u ask. if ur apbt will bite somebody for no apperent reason what do u think would happen when its severly injured and u need to provide medical care but u cant cuz ur dog is trying to bite u cuz its an unsound animal. again u want a good guard dog there are plenty of breeds light years ahead of the apbt as it should be.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
"Real dogmen"..(and exactly what the fuck is that) dont use APBT because Morans go on and on about how vicious they are.You say a dog should be put down if it would bite a person for any reason at all..You keep stressing that "any reason at all" part,so I take that to mean that includes protecting my family.If so, I guess your entitled to your opinion no matter how ignorant of the facts of life it is.All I can say is stick to the ankle biters.I love my dog.I still wouldnt be paying for him if he didnt do a job in my house.He protects it.

Attachments

• Kriegar face.jpg
    Kriegar face.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 16

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
^^ fuck that bro, some people like myself get a dog for security and protection. If someone enters my crib or any other ic mag members house i would hope that my/there dog would fuck the INTRUDER up. If im with my dog he's the kindest thing you'll ever meet, to myself and strangers. But when i leave him home alone his JOB is to protect the house plain and simple. Its not just pittys bro but any breed of dog should be expected to protect there territory imo. I don't like being considered a bad owner becuse i expect my dog to protect my family, isn't that why people have owned dogs for thousands of years. Also my dog is extremely well taken care of, sleeps in the bed under the covers every night. fuck classifyin me as a bad owner.

THANK YOU!!!! I was specifically targeted in that post with the rip a throat out and I'll say it again just like DiiZZii3 that's HIS JOB.. But meet him with me and he's the sweetest baby it's pathetic sometimes he's so pussified haha telling me I need to put my dead best friends dog down you should be ashamed....

redrut

sorry to be a buzz kill but some of u dont need to own dogs let alone an apbt. all u dudes braggin my pit will kill people,guards my house, will rip ur throat out. come on guys and u wonder y this breed is in the crapper. if your apbt would bite or attempt to bite anyone for any reason it needs to be pts. end of story. yall need to read up on real apbt and then do what needs to be done if ur dogs shows undesireable traits. ie. willing to bite any human being for any reason what so ever. u need a guard dog get a guard dog breed there way better at it. y do u think real dogmen use other breeds to guard there gamedogs? cuz the apbt is suppose to be friendly to all people including strangers. wise up knuckle heads or the breed u love will be gone forever.

Uhm, dogmen used APBTs as well to guard, a lot of dogmen didn't give a shit if there dogs were man biters in fact, a lot of ROMs were man biters. Breed has almost none % of what a dog perceives as a threat.

wasnt sayin ur a bad owner was sayin that the apbt should never ever bite anybody for any reason and if it does or attempts to bite someone it need to take the long nap. the apbt was NEVER bred to be a guard dog. it was bred for the []. again y do u think real dogmen use guard dog breeds to guard there apbt. cuz the apbt is the shittiest guard dog on the face of the earth. y is the apbt the number one easiest breed of dog to steal? its the exact opposite of a guard dog. a toddler should be able to randomly jack any apbt any time any place. ur apbt should damn near roll over and piss when anyone yells at it. y is this u ask. if ur apbt will bite somebody for no apperent reason what do u think would happen when its severly injured and u need to provide medical care but u cant cuz ur dog is trying to bite u cuz its an unsound animal. again u want a good guard dog there are plenty of breeds light years ahead of the apbt as it should be.

Don't believe everything you read on stupid forums.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
auto sup bro ..ill save ya some time this aint the place to discuss this. arent tomany gamedog ppl here and ur not gonna win. its not worth it . not all man biters were culled and nowadays these dogs arent used like they used to be they are used for many other pruposes ie guard dogs. but i agree with ya 100% a pit isnt supposed to bite that was a trait almost completely bred out but it hasnt been recent breedin hasnt been as selective and some bad traitss were bred back in. not my dogs though im very selective and make sure every breedin i do is gonna produce good dogs. some of the best dogs in history were stolen simply because u can walk up to em pickem up and run away.now as far as protectojnn goes any dog will defend its owner a game bred or not gamebred dog. a dog bitin somone defending his owner is not a man biter a dog that ppl cant go near without worryin if theyt gonna need stitches is and should be put down without no hesitation.

S

schwagg

shit guys, you outta see my game bred silky terrier. kills anything in sight! come on in, you'll leave with 5 lbs of terrier hanging off your throat.

hahahahahaha hahaha ahahaaha

vaped

Our dogs have a damn good life...they eat 3 square meals a day plus chewy's(there fav)...my woman feeds my pits bullys off of silveware when there being fed left overs! Awsome with the grandkids, niece and nephew...but if your not family...entering is at the risk of you...My main boy was a Southern white american bulldog...they were bred for protection of family and farm, also for rounding up pigs. He has passed but we have his son, who's mother is our game breed pitbull. He carries all the american bulldog traits. Protection comes naturally.

entering anyones home who has a dog is a risk. my dogs are big babies.... yell and they look like a kid who got their candy taken away. i live for affection and love. but my male was taught to be mommies boy. he follows me all around... sometimes i get fucking annoyed loll. but i love him and when i scream or say "ouch" or "help" he comes running and to my side. if hubby and i argue, raise voices he stands beside me. it's what he was taught to do. be a mama's boy! he wants to play and love everyone... he has actually run away to play with kids.... don't need a kid to steal him he runs away and finds the kids lol. but i know if someone would try to hurt me he wouldn't just watch. my dog was not taught to be mean or attack. he knows ouch means you are hurt from being taught as a puppy when playing. he was taught to stay by my side that's all. i don't believe that most dogs have to be taught to protect their owner. they can sense when you need help and are in danger. just my opinion.....

Latest posts

Latest posts