What's new

Flip Flop Box or Relay Units??????

G

they have an UBER flip flop box at a local hydro shop , called interior gardens, it's a very large unit and i don't know the specs off hand... if you like check out their website, and give them a call or email and ask them about the big flip flop box on display.

don't remember wattage or anything , but it maybe what you're lookin for...

http://store.yahoo.net/hydroponics-garden/index.html

THC

oooops, i see you already got one! hehe, well good luck with it and i hope it works out how you want it to :)

full time daddy
Veteran
nice unit Einsteinguy ;)

nice unit Einsteinguy ;)

i was just thinking in my head that this can be done.

i just did a 220 timer and was thinking to my self that all it would need is a sec relay in there and a few timers...

here what i just did

2168220_timer_done-med.JPG

D

DB2004

I custom build flip systems, timers, and other controllers. Check out my post here and some pix of items I've built. If you'd like to know more, send me a PM. That's a pretty shabby looking flip, sorry to say.....

Best Regardz

DB2004

G

Hey DB, if your going to attack other peoples work, then you definatly are NOT someone I'd do businesss with. Many of us, have enough skills to keep us going, so when we can afford to upgrade to expert built equipment, we do.

I think the guy/girl did a fine job!! Thanks for sharing 00420!!

D

DB2004

Fine job..... where are the BX cable connectors on the boxes. It's not about being built by experts, it's about making sure you build it so that it's safe. The edges of the boxes may scrape against the cables, that's why you use BX connectors. They only cost $0.50 each.....

Last edited:
G

so i need one of these.

00420 can you help me out?

einsteinguy?

either one of ya are pretty close to where I am in norcal IIRC...

4leafroller

so why do the most informative posts get deleted? GREED....

some peolple would rather rape the willing than help the masses....

this is a topic that will not go away, theres too many smart, honest people who actually want to help.

Latest posts

Latest posts