What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fallen's new room

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
well as i have promised i had a little photo shoot with my children today, also a shot of my layout as i have added another 400w mh bringing me up to 800w in veg. they are all really starting to get big, i am about a week from transplanting them into 1 gallon pots from their beer cups. so with out further delay the kids:

first up the blue satellite 2.2 there are 4 of them out of 4 seeds put on to pop.

blue satellite 1

blue satellite 2

blue satellite 3

blue satellite 4

and then there was blue sonja i put 5 seeds on to pop the soil ate 2 seedlings.

blue sonja 1

blue sonja 2

blue sonja 3

to be continued...

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
since we can only put like 25 images in a post its gonna take me a few posts to do this update. so on to the plants!

callaway blue is a mountain jam cross which i got from the server fund auctions looks interesting if i read correctly mama was a nl5 x haze or haze x nl5 one of the 2. put 5 of 5 popped but the soil ate 1.

callaway 1

callaway 2

callaway 3

callaway 4

next on the agenda is the g13 x diesel a gift from a good friend. i put all 5 seeds on to pop, they popped quick, but 2 of them leaned over and died while very small.

g13 x diesel2

g13 x diesel 3

g13 x diesel 4

still to be continued...

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
next this brings us to the sour creek x casey jones another gift from a friend. i put 5 seeds on to pop and of the 5 all popped in 13 hours. these kids stink already too, good thing i have a good carbon fan for these girls.

sour creek x casey jones 1

sour creek x casey jones 2

sour creek x casey jones 3

sour creek x casey jones 4

sour creek x casey jones 5

next up in the menagerie is stella blue bagseed, i got these seeds almost 4 years ago in asmterdam, from a 2 gram bag of stella blue from anyday in amsterdam. it was funny as i was in the seed boutique shop when i discovered it. i have grown these out over the years and she is the most flavorful weed i have ever smoked. a cloying sweetness that sticks to the inside of your mouth. i put 3 on 2 popped and 1 is a slow runt so i didnt take pics of her.

stella blue bag seed 1

and the last of the seedlings is legends ultimate indica, it was a gift from another friend i put 10 on to pop only 2 did and only 1 came up and it is a bit retarded looking but who knows maybe its a she...

legends ultimate indica 1

that does it for the seedlings, the next installment will be some clones.

peace -fb

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
i have 4 clones of f-13 rooted and took shots of 2 as they are out of the dome and the other 2 are hardening off as we speak for a couple days in the dome.

f-13 1

f-13 2

here is the dome of clones still happy and standing tall.

and now here is the layout of the room with the new 400 added i am stoked about it.

thanks for coming and checking me out thus far.

peace -fb

wizberry

Sweet setup...is that a HF Radiant hood? U could almost go with a sealed room and CO2 but central air might be tricky/expensive to work with. Any ideas about humidity control? I like the fact that u got your electric circuits squared away first ... nice!

H

htownblowskush

another pimped out grow room! best of luck and lets see what comes out of it!

S

SmokeToLive

Nice update! Very detailed! :) :) "You must spread some reputation around..."

sero!

as the who used to say: ¨the kids are allright¨, fallen!

they´re all looking really nice and healthy, congratulations!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fB wookiebush!
Howzit brother..?? im talking to you right now in chat.. lmao... Man the gurls are looking phat...
look at your space now the gurls are bebe's but soon BAM!! they will be some hott ass chix... hehe.. Yer garden is already rocking brother i cant wait till nug nug time.. bbl to peep the phat gurlas... peace..

sack

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
thanks everyone for spending a few minutes of your life on my thread. also thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. at best i would consider myself a hack grower at best but with all the input i am getting i may become competent afterall.

a quick little update the other 2 f-13 clones are now under the light out of the dome, and getting replaced by 2 clones of blockhead and another f-13 in their old dome. the root systems in the seedlings are developing rapidly and are just about filled out the kegger cups they are in. so i will be going to get more soil mix tomorrow and they are gonna get stepped up into 1 gallon pots. expect a little photo shoot soon.

after planting the clones that had shown decent roots for planting lastnight i looked through my tray and low and behold the rest of the blockheads have popped roots out of their plugs and should have sufficient roots for planting in a day or 2. the last f-13 in the dome has popped a side root too. come on abusives, i hope all 25 root.

peace -fb

Last edited:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
the kids go into 1 gallon pots part 1.

well on a hot as hell day i decide to go to the hydro shop and pick up soil mixins, damn 3.8 cu ft bales are heavy. 3 bales of sunshine mix 4, 6 1.5 cu ft bags of ewc, and 4 cu ft of perlite. i mixed all 3 bales and put them in contractor bags to wait for use. i kept enought out though to put the kids into the new 1 gallon pots i picked up as well. the plants were fully rooted through their cups so they needed to have bigger pots.

this installment will be blue sat, blue sonja, and callaway blue.

the 4 blue satellite 2.2's

blue sonja

callaway blue

more to come...

Latest posts

Latest posts