What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fallen's new room

guineapig

Veteran
I'm pulling up a chair for this one Fallini!!!! :lurk:

Bless those beans.....i'll pray for a high female percentage....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

sero!

Is it just me, or does it feel like its an eternity til you see the end when you pop a seed? Stay tuned for more updates, prolly in a week or so.

peace -fb

it`s not an eternity, it´s a whole life! :laughing:

looking great, ill check for updates surely!

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
new pics coming tomorrow. i went away this week and procured a dome full of clones, now in the fold: abusive, blockhead, sour creek x casey jones and f-13. now it gets interesting. While i was gone the seedlings put out another set of leaves.

peace -fb

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good score on the bad ass new line up yo...i'll be lookin forward to them pics.peace-T-

U

unta

Looking like you know what the hell you are doing man. Pulling up my chair for this one. Good shit!

C

cellardweller

Fallen, I had a chance to smoke some east coast Blockhead and thoroughly enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy yours
Bangin new lineup too..
:joint:

Brastaman

phew. i thought i was going to have to wait for the seedlings to take off to witness your indoor skills in action...selfish i know...can't wait to see the f13 in particular.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran

callaway blue

blue satellite 2.2

sour creek x casey jones

blue sonja

g13 x diesel

stella blue

legends ultimate indica

f-13 (clones)

clones of abusive, sc x cj, f-13 and blockhead

dome o clones

as promised here is a little photo shoot of my kids, they are really starting to take off, what a difference a week makes.

peace -fb

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice selection, Clean room, What more could one ask for. Keep it green.....

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good so far FB!! Quite the selection you have going on.

Just gonna grab a chair in the back if you don't mind :lurk:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good there FB them lil ones are gonna be fun to watch go full speed ahead...i love watching them grow into monsters.hehehe
peace-T-

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
thanks all for stoppin by. today i transplanted 2 rooted clones of the f-13 into soil, 60% sunshine mix 4, 20% ewc, 20% chunky perlite. this now brings me to 4 f-13's. i also decided to add another 400w mh to the room since i will be moving more clones to my other tray, which happens to be a dough tray from a pizza joint. tomorrow or sunday i will be doing another photo shoot, this time up close and personal with the kids.

peace -fb

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fB wookiebush!!!
Howzit brother...??? Alert All puff!!!! hahah.. The lil ones looking nice and healthy, cos u give them their vitamins.... Nice menu to choose from when ya chop and store... keep it growing brother... bbl peace...

sack