What's new

DWC Scrog almost finished g13 labs power skunk and g13xhaze

Captain - looks good man. I'll be looking out next fall.

inthelight - sweet! You gonna document your grow? If so, let me know I'd love to follow along!

I actually have two powerskunk clones vegging right now, but due to 6 weeks of vacation planned this summer I may have to get rid of them (or transplant them somewhere in the forest). hmmm...

I

idoreallytry

Seeing this grow finished really has made me want to give the scrog technique a try,,,you rocked it bro,,,peace

inthelight - sounds good. Another idea is to just take pics throughout the grow, but don't post them up till it's over. I understand the paranoia tho lol.

Well, I decided to take the powerskunk clones outside. I know it's a bit early, but with vacation coming I didn't want to leave them in hydro. This will be my first outside gro, so we'll see what happens.

Thought some of you might enjoy some yield pics.

This is from the powerskunk, minus 1 jar of popcorn buds.
picture.php

trichs
picture.php

oldschoolfarmer wuts upppp broooo..:joint::joint: you got some sweet pics
bro...the ickyyy stickyyyy looks like cronic killer...:woohoo:
i am really imprest.. keep up the green thumb...
talk at ya later...

L

lorddankinstien

I love the scrog!!!!:2cents: So how did the FloraNova treat you im using it on clones that I just put in a dwc a week ago, and my ph keeps raising everyday I need to add ph down Im thinking this is because the plants arent using the nutes yet really, but im newb. Any guess why? Ahhh time for a :joint: and bed this website is too addicting.

norcal - thanks man

howdy lord -

Are you using tap water or RO? Do you give your rez a few days to settle after adjustments? Are you documenting the ph/EC on a daily basis?

FloraNova worked very well for me. I use tap water with 043 ppm (very little contaminants). After adding nutes into a rez, I give it two or three days to settle (The bigger the rezevoir, the longer it takes to settle). Hardly ever had to add ph down (maybe once or twice during the entire grow). I find that documenting the ph swing as well as the EC every day, or every other day really helps to narrow down the what, when and why :rasta:

L

lorddankinstien

I used RO water my tap water out here was 547 pmm :wallbash: so I lugged in 45 gallons of fresh RO. Also I did not the the rez a chance to settle didnt know I was supposed to. Live and learn. So I got my ph close to what I want last night so I'll wait 2 or 3 days to see if everything stays where it should then add some ph down if needed. Thanks for the quick response :joint:

No worries lord. Just make sure you document the ph/EC. It will tell you wether the plants are drinking water or nutes or both. good luck!

Total yield (after dry and cure for 30 days):

powerskunk - 430grams
g13xhaze - 400grams

The powerskunk is a mild heady high with relatively no come-down. It doesn't affect body, but it will make your brain speedy. So far I haven't reached my usual ceiling with this strain, however after too many joints one does start to feel out of control...

The g13xhaze is a stone-cold couch lock strain. I use it specifically to go to sleep, or to wow friends who aren't used to good smoke :rasta:

My next gro will be in the fall. G13xhaze, cali-myst and mendocino purps!

I

idoreallytry

wow OSF sounds like you will have smoke for awhile,,,,peace

yuck lugging all the water thank god my tap is nice 140 out of tap,,,peace

Decisive

if you dont mind me asking how many inches above the screen were your g13 haze cola's near the end of flowering. I also wanted to compliment you on a fantastic grow really inspiring and well done.

ere2brn

if you could help somebody that was planning a sog with the g13xhaze what miight you tell them would be a aproximate amount of veg time? and do you know if there are different phenotypes aswell

Latest posts

Latest posts