What's new

DMT 2IX : Tha new Sour Bubble offering

what up steele how ya be be bro, yeah topping te SB and bending this girls ith a good veg isthe way to go on this SB very light hungry, some light hogs if ya will, i agree with steele the Bubba phenos are nice but that DMT is the one very chemy taste and strong couchlock some of the best herbsi smoke to date, sorry could not resit to show them off again here pix of the great DMT

P

Peat

smoke1sun said:
Damn, Steele!!!!

I was waiting for the new car smell to wear of you first release, so i can get a male to back up my Bx3.

But know i gotta wait all over again.
:violin:

But ill be patient, I got a lifetime to grow. :jump:

Hey smoke1sun,
cross her with the best of whatever you have!
My bx3 has improved a couple of different varieties for me! :rasta:

Steele Savage said:
Corn Flake , topping and bending will prove way to a larger harvest , as it will create more budding sites . Vegging tha plant has a lot to do with how much you will yield with these girls . Don't restrict tha roots , this will inhibit yer yield , especially will this variety . Remember this is a Bubba cross , so ... It's all 'bout finding tha right pheno though ...... As stated before , there are many Bubba phenos and many look very nice , however some just don't make tha grade .... It's all 'bout tha DMT . We harvest by trich color , but mostly by watching calyx swell , they must be completely swollen at harvest .

I deleted tha soil recipe , as tha method bog came up with is SO fuckin flawed , I didn't want this mis-information here at our help desk . One example I will use is his potting method . He perches tha plant up on a mound in tha pot , however , by doin' this , you have eliminated too much media from tha plant being able to use . Tha roots grow out to tha sides of tha pot immediately , wasting so much media ..... I had tried his method to see how it faired , but after cracking open tha root ball , there were virtually no roots in tha bulk of tha media , in tha middle . We tell folks that grow in potting mixes to counter sink their transplants , encouraging tha roots to grow OUT , not just down , utilizing all yer media .

Hope this helps ,
Steele

Hey Steele,

Nice tip on harvest timing and calyx swelling...I sometimes get caught up and focus only on trich color...there's lot's of different clues...

I grew my best crop of fungus gnats using BOG's method. (...way back @ OG...)
It seemed to work for him. :confused:

Now, I'm soilless (with liquid organic ferts). No more gnats...knock on wood...

I transplant just a 1/2" (+/-) high.
When I experimented with countersinking my transplants, some of the trunks didn't like it. :2cents:

EDIT: Hmmm...I suppose one could pull the soil away from the trunks...like we do with mulch in our landscape shrubs & trees...if it were an issue...

:lurk:

Last edited:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Peat said:
I grew my best crop of fungus gnats using BOG's method. (...way back @ OG...)
It seemed to work for him. :confused:

lolz :laughing:

I've only ever grown in coco so I really wanna give the organic soil a go, so I guess I better head into that forum and start reading.

I think I'll grow something hardy for my first soil grow, maybe keep trying the SB's out in coco. it seems to work for zoo.

Welcome Peat.

G

guest3854

Wasn't finished but .......

Wasn't finished but .......

Peat , pleased to meet'cha .... When I'm referring to counter sinking , I'm not talkin' 'bout burying tha stalk hella far up tha plant , but merely sinking tha transplant deep enough (giving approx. 1-2 inches of media buffer to tha bottom of tha pot) and filling in around . This allows fer tha plants to utilize all tha media , by making tha roots work , they increase in size as does tha yield . Tha roots fill tha ENTIRE pot from top to bottom and throughout . No doubt , you don't want yer trunks sitting in a puddle of water , rotting . Regarding trich color , that's all I see or hear when folks have spoken on harvest , however if you ain't got trich swell yer shit is immature . I've seen plenty of amber crystal's but not swollen calyx' and tha gear looks nice but too young ..... As far as soil-less , that's tha way to do organic growing (though I DO like adding Worm castings to tha mix) . By using a soil-less mix and watering in yer nutes , you will have a more precise idea of what yer plants are feeding on and what they need . When you mix in a bunch of dry ferts , unless you've had plenty experience , you don't know what concentration yer ferts are at . It's better to under shoot than to over shoot though . Fer organics , I highly recommend MetaNaturals ......

All tha best ,
Steele

Last edited:
P

Peat

Steele.
Pleased to meet you, as well. :joint:

I prefer EWC, but Mushroom Compost is easier to get right now.
I still call it soilless. :confused:

I see what you are talking about with your soil levels and root growth. :yes:
But, for me to transplant a little deeper, then that leaves a little less fresh soil between the transplanted rootball and the bottom of the pot - where all the roots always spin out.

So, my initial reaction is to want to have as much soil on the bottom as I can.

(And, I realize that is the paradigm you are trying to break. :bashhead: LOL)

A good compromise would be a larger container...

Say, a Kind Planet, or something...

It's all a compromise...:ying:

Peat

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Peat said:
A good compromise would be a larger container...

Say, a Kind Planet, or something...

It's all a compromise...:ying:

Peat

Nice thoughts right there, thanks Peat.

G

guest3854

Peat , I encourage folks that grow in containers , to transplant several times . Starting off and transplanting when roots are fully established , then going to a slightly larger container (6" into 8" etc...) with each transplant , so as to fully utilize tha media .

Sickone , DMT's aroma is like that of tha psychedelic chemical . Not tha Chem line ...

In regards to using larger containers , it's all about tha transplant . Too soon and it's a waste of media , as tha roots will just run to tha bottom and spiral there . But if you transplant frequently , into slightly larger containers , countersinking just a bit , I'm confident you will see a noticeable difference .

Be well y'all ,
Steele

Steele Savage said:
Peat , I encourage folks that grow in containers , to transplant several times . Starting off and transplanting when roots are fully established , then going to a slightly larger container (6" into 8" etc...) with each transplant , so as to fully utilize tha media .

Sickone , DMT's aroma is like that of tha psychedelic chemical . Not tha Chem line ...

In regards to using larger containers , it's all about tha transplant . Too soon and it's a waste of media , as tha roots will just run to tha bottom and spiral there . But if you transplant frequently , into slightly larger containers , countersinking just a bit , I'm confident you will see a noticeable difference .

Be well y'all ,
Steele

I see.. thanks, however i've never smelled the chemical DMT so i have NO idea what it resembles.. i've read that some people say the DMT pheno smells like coffee with a little mint.. is this accurate or should i just disregard that info?

G

guest3854

Yeah , sorry Sickone . DMT , carries a chemical aroma , not like tha Chems . I've read other folks saying tha DMT hallucinogen is akin to mothballs , though I can't say .... It is a strong aroma and unmistakable after tokin' . Very dank .... Tha head is heavy and very worth , it's THE pheno to have from this offering and a reason why we're continuing , at this angle

Steele

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Steele Savage said:
We were a bit concerned that folks may not be interested in this new offering , beings as it is no longer gonna be tha first and best representation , but I will say it will be considerably better .

SS, here's my question, I don't really know what SB is, or how it feels, but people live for it. I expect SB or any pheno to be fairly medicinal and pretty euphoric. I want to try it. I don't care about taste that much because if weed is good I do just fine with a few hits. I don't sit around smoking for flavor. So, is DMT being a pheno of SB a pretty good representation of original Sour Bubble in the way it makes you feel?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yoooooo steele wazzz up my man??? Just checkin in make sure you still have plans with the DMT.. been waiting forever.. haha but however long it might take i'm willing to wait bro :joint:

Dr. G

i just got 5 grams of n,n dmt the kind from roots and not from toads and it smells like shoe polish and mothballs

i really cant beleive that pot could smell like this

you can barely smoke enough dmt to go into an out of body trip it tastes horrible

i dunno y you would want pot like this but i really am interested in this dmt pheno my sour bubble bx3 frokm bog smells like perfume potpouri kinda

well hope that your new line works out good sry to hear you lost your mama

CIMG5523.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts