What's new

DMT 2IX : Tha new Sour Bubble offering

G

guest3854

Lookin' forward to seein' that bad ass girl Zoo . You've got a good technique for low plant counts , maximizing production . Pullin' them girls apart .

MM , thanks fer posting a pic of Josey's . Look forward to seein' and hearing 'bout 'em more , J .

Tomatoes , tha packs offered , each plant (pheno) was kept separate at harvest and packed so that everyone has a chance of experiencing tha DMT . As stated in an annoucment , tha original offering from us is no longer , as we lost tha parents . We are however doing a double incross with tha DMT beans , so a higher percentage of finding tha DMT will be easier !

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

Murphle

Rounders, looks nuts! Hopefuly one is hiding in the 13 seeds I've got left. Looks like a blizzard smacked those nugs. NOICE!!

L

Leonidas

Now that I've seen that pic of yours Rounders I know mine is the DMT , I'll get the pix up soon guy's . The problem is she's so big she can only come out of the flower room when she's done . Even with the way I bend and tie she still is around 4 foot tall and is taking up a 600 watter all on her own . I promise she will not let you down when I post the pix . I'm gonna let her finish to mostly amber because I want her to fuck you up . She is gonna be the first reveg in a very very long time for me because this thing must get cloned to share with my circle . Zoo

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
in MOneY's best lil' john voice....YYYEeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....money's feenin' for some DMt....nice shots rounder's......

southpaw76

Hey guys I was wondering if you can explain in a little more detail how the DMT pheno differentiates from the original SB BX1??? Thanks :joint:
Btw,sorry to hear bout your mite infestation.

G

guest3854

Southpaw , tha main difference is in quality . No other pheno we saw , had tha quality of potency , taste and bag appeal . They carry a chemical aroma , similar to tha drug , a hallucinogen ..... These girls always look unhappy when growing , with drooping , twisted , hard leaves keeping mad , amounts of chlorophyll , even through flushing . Tha produce underneath is exquisitely coated in uber sized trichs , fluorescent green , super sticky to tha touch and has an almost stryro foam like nug structure . Fat open flowers that weigh in with more crystal than in biomass . She reeks of dank chemical , very robust and unforgettable .
Tha majority of tha other phenos within tha SB line are more Bubba , frequently showing mad color , purpleing and carrying tha characteristic Bubba aroma and flavor , but with a hint of bubblegum finish . Tha plants found within tha Bubba pheno range in very high quality , to somethang that just looks nice but would be shit canned , imho .

Regarding tha mites , this was a blessing in disguise (though I would have preferred to still have tha original DMT mother) . This new avenue we're taking will make fer a much better grow fer folks , as it will make fer an easier time finding tha prized pheno , tha DMT .....

Steele

southpaw76

Sounds incredible Steele. Atm, I don't have any SB in my garden but hopefully I will be securing some BX3 beans in the near future for me and my wifes medical issues. We are both trying to get off of painkillers and have been searching for the ideal strain which is what led me to the SourBubble threads. Currently, the strongest indica I have in my garden is Sensi - Star and imo it's not strong enough for me and my old lady. The DMT pheno sounds promising. Hopefully, after the new year you will have enough beans to go around so that me and my lady will be able to get a taste of that DMT goodness. :rasta:

Peace brother and keep up the good work.....

thanks Murphle, and MM yup the DMT is the one Pheno to seek for, bet your stoked to have that beast of a girl in your garden Zoo, hope she re-veg for ya wish i would of had the space hopefully the other DMT bean i pop is a female.

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR A LONG BIT NOW, I SURE HOPE THIS ALL WORKS OUT FOR YA STEELE...

GOODLUCK, AND STAY SAFE ALL
PIC'S LOOK VERY GOOD YALL, I WANT TO ORDER A SALAD OF THAT! :D

DR

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Damn, Steele!!!!

I was waiting for the new car smell to wear of you first release, so i can get a male to back up my Bx3.

But know i gotta wait all over again.
:violin:

But ill be patient, I got a lifetime to grow. :jump:

Grizz

Veteran
MAN that bottom pic is nice. the new DMT will be great Im sure but I will miss the old bx1, I found two nice phenos that revegged and are making real good moms, also have 3 more seedlings in flower. Hope I can grab a pack of the DMT and find a good male and hit my two bx1 momma's , as well as trying to get that DMT female. Let us know how the testing is going STEEL.

I am very much looking forward to this. I gather it will be released near 'the first of the year', I assume it will be available in BINs on seedbay? I've been wanting to get my hands on some true Sour Bubble for some time now and this incross seems like the best opportunity I've seen around recently. The pics look incredible. Keep us posted with the progress.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I think this thread will be around for a time to come so it might be fit to post BOG's Recipe for growing these beauties here? (of course I will delete this if requested to)

Deleted info .... Bogs method of growing is SO flawed . We don't want to be associated with any of tha hog wash .....

Last edited by a moderator:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I'd also really like to hear your experiences with SB grows so far steele, any words of advice?

Especially am interested in what zoo is doing as I'm running coco and you do too zoo (omg a dr.suessian lol)?

Having just run SB I definitely will be vegging for a long long time, and topping once or twice, as without this the yield is pretty sad.

Also, are you guys harvesting for couchlock? Seeing amber trichs?

Let's get these grows down pat so we keep the SB alive foreva!! :muahaha:

G

guest3854

Corn Flake , topping and bending will prove way to a larger harvest , as it will create more budding sites . Vegging tha plant has a lot to do with how much you will yield with these girls . Don't restrict tha roots , this will inhibit yer yield , especially will this variety . Remember this is a Bubba cross , so ... It's all 'bout finding tha right pheno though ...... As stated before , there are many Bubba phenos and many look very nice , however some just don't make tha grade .... It's all 'bout tha DMT . We harvest by trich color , but mostly by watching calyx swell , they must be completely swollen at harvest .

I deleted tha soil recipe , as tha method bog came up with is SO fuckin flawed , I didn't want this mis-information here at our help desk . One example I will use is his potting method . He perches tha plant up on a mound in tha pot , however , by doin' this , you have eliminated too much media from tha plant being able to use . Tha roots grow out to tha sides of tha pot immediately , wasting so much media ..... I had tried his method to see how it faired , but after cracking open tha root ball , there were virtually no roots in tha bulk of tha media , in tha middle . We tell folks that grow in potting mixes to counter sink their transplants , encouraging tha roots to grow OUT , not just down , utilizing all yer media .

Hope this helps ,
Steele