Attachments

• 87D99ABE-8950-4FDA-9AEA-469F0212DF14.jpeg
    87D99ABE-8950-4FDA-9AEA-469F0212DF14.jpeg
    794.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 774A8499-7DF1-40B0-BF2D-6F3951A15462.jpeg
    774A8499-7DF1-40B0-BF2D-6F3951A15462.jpeg
    801.6 KB · Views: 82

StickyBandit

Since I got no males with my Corinto pack I had to introduce new blood, I'm pretty excited about the possibilities!
#4 plant's seeds are about ready, looks like ~1,000+
My Corinto #4 x Alpine Haze 1.0 from @Stoneguru
Here they are with the proud father I call Frosty Boy! This should be an excellent pairing considering the male terpene profile :D

P1030232.JPG
FrostyBoy.JPG

Last edited:

Piff_cat

Hey guys have some cool info... Screens shots about pati morada from cauca . This guy feb2006er had some great knowledge on Colombians. I think this line is close to this pati morada type a missing element in the old hazes

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-44-40 Oldtimer's Haze.png
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-03 Oldtimer's Haze.png
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-42 Oldtimer's Haze.png

Last edited:

blondie

I may yet still have a male in my remaining seeds. Just not sure when I’ll get back to this strain now. So far it’s worth the grow but not worth growIng again for me. I have crazy high tolerance for some reason so it takes quite a bit to impress me unfortunately. We’ll see if aging changes my mind.

bigherb

Veteran
Hey guys have some cool info... Screens shots about pati morada from cauca . This guy feb2006er had some great knowledge on Colombians. I think this line is close to this pati morada type a missing element in the old hazes

View attachment 18972167 View attachment 18972168 View attachment 18972169
Wtf not cool

I'm not sure what post you quoted

But that's not mine , please provide a link or erase that edited post

I possibly quoted a post but those are not my words

I know you appreciate facts so let's keep it accurate

1luvbigherb

StickyBandit

I may yet still have a male in my remaining seeds. Just not sure when I’ll get back to this strain now. So far it’s worth the grow but not worth growIng again for me. I have crazy high tolerance for some reason so it takes quite a bit to impress me unfortunately. We’ll see if aging changes my mind.
Thanks for the kind offer blondie but I likely now won't have space to re-grow another male for pollen, so many strains to get through in my small space. Corinto is a very lengthy commitment! Given that there were 4 or 5 phenos in my grow of 9 plants it would probably require quite a few males. If you decide to grow the males out I wouldn't say no to an envelope full of powder but I don't expect you to sacrifice your own space. I know you want to search for some better medicine (y)
If you have a high tolerance I'm not sure curing will make it strong enough. There is definitely a good gain in strength and in duration and effect but maybe not enough for you :p

It's risky enough importing once and using the payment methods required. I tried to do a repro and didn't get any males, why would I spend a couple of days wages to take the risk again when I have the strain? I'm moving on, sorry if it upsets you :)
doesn't bother me in the least. was a suggestion if you needed pollen.

Piff_cat

Wtf not cool

I'm not sure what post you quoted

But that's not mine , please provide a link or erase that edited post

I possibly quoted a post but those are not my words

I know you appreciate facts so let's keep it accurate

1luvbigherb
sorry did not mean quoted as u post im guessing your responding to feb2006er below the quote. hes one of few ive seen with knowledge of cauca where this line is from
in the future i will make sure to squeeze the bottom out.

fixed it should be good now.

Last edited:

blondie

@Zanddar .. I grew three corintos, all turned out to be females. One I grew mostly under hps. This was the first to harvest. This one was average. Not bad but not great. Second to harvest was always under LEDs one I call three spire as it had three main colas. This seemed stronger and quite a reasonable vape. Last to harvest is an inappropriately named runt. It ended up growing very well and finished strong. I haven’t tried it yet. A good cola piece is sitting in a jar calling to me.

My plants defoliated themselves though and I think could have finished better. The runt was over nuted but leaves didn’t yellow as much. I’m quite hopeful the runt will be strong. A jar cure for a month or three may turn this into fire.

Also plants were very tall and bottom bud was far from led light. I suspect this makes a difference. The hps plant was the first to lose leaves which may be why it’s average. Not bad, just not spectacular like I was hoping.

bigherb

Veteran
sorry did not mean quoted as u post im guessing your responding to feb2006er below the quote. hes one of few ive seen with knowledge of cauca where this line is from
in the future i will make sure to squeeze the bottom out.

fixed it should be good now.
Respect 🙏

All I have in this world is my word and my balls .

Opinions change as we gain experience we gain knowledge

Everything I've ever posted is my experience my truth my opinion.

I never shit on anyone unless they deserve it

IMO Sams deserves more Respect than what feb2006 posted n you quoted

It seems he may be familiar with Colombians but not soo much with the history of Haze. Maybe we could enlighten each other

1luvbigherb

StickyBandit

Respect 🙏

It seems he may be familiar with Colombians but not soo much with the history of Haze. Maybe we could enlighten each other

1luvbigherb
I'll take your word, keep your balls!!

Piff_cat

Respect 🙏

1luvbigherb
I also didn't realize how negative parts were because my main focus was the "pati morada" I've done research into cauca and it's ground zero for Colombia landraces with influence from Pacific side further away from the Mexican/panama influences. This guy is naming cauca purple Colombian gold and punto rojo as main lines. With max purple types favoring the cauca. Here's a NorCal purple haze id imagine descendant of these types. Purple calyx day one stems are crusty and leather big time. Trikes have sandy feel with inflated pointy calyx.
1000012938.jpg
1000012937.jpg
1000012937.jpg
1000012963.jpg
1000012962.jpg

Lugo

Veteran
Finally chopping my corinto and am not sure I like what I see. It looks like massive bud rot, but yet it does not. It also looks to me like small leaves are browning and dying. Or as I read somewhere this strain turns purplish. I’ve changed my mind so often it’s time for some opinions. Note in the pictures larger leaves are brown and crispy, like the smaller ones. I lost the battle to keep the leaves green on

I also didn't realize how negative parts were because my main focus was the "pati morada" I've done research into cauca and it's ground zero for Colombia landraces with influence from Pacific side further away from the Mexican/panama influences. This guy is naming cauca purple Colombian gold and punto rojo as main lines. With max purple types favoring the cauca. Here's a NorCal purple haze id imagine descendant of these types. Purple calyx day one stems are crusty and leather big time. Trikes have sandy feel with inflated pointy calyx. View attachment 18973785 View attachment 18973786 View attachment 18973787 View attachment 18973788 View attachment 18973789
Are you joking or just making shi+ up as you go along?

Lugo

Veteran
I really can't believe you guys got suckered into growing that whatever it is but now you wan't to reproduce it?!

It really shows you guys are either clueless or purposely trying to breed a name and perputuate a lie.

"Cauca is ground zero for Colombian landrace"?

Heres a pic of your "groundzero" for Colombian landrace 🤌 there must a greenhouse per landrace 🤣

Sorry but this is too much!

Attachments

• received_715413840708217.jpeg
    received_715413840708217.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 46

Lugo

Veteran
I just went through these posts from @Piff_cat and @Feb2006er and in my life have I read such a plagiarist mashup.

Are these guys still on ICMag?

And if not where are they now..?

I'd really like to find out more about these scheisters because thats what they are.

Also i'd like to find out who is moderating this thread? I have some questions and reasonable complaints.

That aside have a great evening!

✌️💀🌺

PS I will be warning our 1500+ member group on FB about these characters although i'm sure they're probably in there already.

Be careful people!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-03 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-03 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-44-40 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-44-40 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-42 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 21-45-42 Oldtimer's Haze.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240319-155703_Chrome.jpg