What's new

Corinto, The Landrace Team Seeds/ Colombian Landraces

StickyBandit

32 gms of sticky goodness
No chlorophyll smell just sour lemon floral freshness
The rest of the girls are still going strong, you need lots of patience with these for sure
Ghost Train Haze sharing the space

P1020800.JPG

Buds.JPG

StickyBandit

Can't wait for the smoke report.

It's almost like i have some to smoke too :love:

The sour lemon you describe and the look of the buds is very similar to what i grew decades ago.

It had similar ultra thin leaves and growth pattern.

If it is anything like that smoke you are in for a real nice treat!

Nice grow :rasta:
Thanks for the input exotic, I have to wait for the right time but my son tried some that wasn't properly dry the other day and at first thought it wasn't very strong so he packed another bong and said it "knocked his socks off" must be a creeper :D

StickyBandit

16 weeks 11/13
This has to come out, I need the space. The old parts are well ripe and even drying on the plant and new growth is abundant.
I packed the bong on the weekend and it knocked me around a bit, I was just too wasted to give a proper review :p holidays coming up so I'll give it another nudge :D

P1020835.JPG
P1020836.JPG
P1020837.JPG
P1020838.JPG
P1020839.JPG
P1020840.JPG
P1020841.JPG
P1020843.JPG

StickyBandit

Corinto regs
16 1/2 weeks 11/13

These will be the final shots of the girls, I'm seeing some more bud rot which is a pretty good effort for this stuff, I hear it doesn't usually rot but the buds are getting pretty fat :p
Will be doing the chop tomorrow
The lemon, pine gum aroma hasn't dropped off like many strains do but I guess that could be because they keep making new growth
Running out of drying space though, what with the Ghost train haze coming down a few days back and the Holy grail kush coming down tomorrow also there's going to be plenty to try for the holidays :D
See the crazy regrowth in the last pic!

P1020859.JPG
P1020860.JPG
P1020861.JPG
P1020862.JPG
P1020863.JPG
P1020864.JPG
P1020866.JPG
P1020867.JPG
P1020868.JPG
P1020869.JPG

Last edited:

blondie

@StickyBandit looks like you had a green Xmas.. good for you.

My corintos are moving along. The runt has become my favorite pheno. This one nearly died a month or so into the grow. It was runty, leaves were sickly. I gave it leftover weird soil mix as I thought it would die and didn’t mattter. Only had rainwater, ever.

Images below it’s the deep darker green leaved lady. The other plant is another corinto. It’s a great plant also, just different. About day 65 since flip.

Incidentally for anyone growing this strain. I have them in the same soil mix as my other plants and only this strain the leaves curl. I’m not sure what is the excess causing this yet. It also loves N. It’s an effort to keep the leaves green. My other LED plants did eventually need N like 2-3 weeks after the corintos. but my HPS plants still haven’t needed anything.

Attachments

• 0EE8D7C3-E19B-4FB3-BE8F-FF046A63A1BD.jpeg
    0EE8D7C3-E19B-4FB3-BE8F-FF046A63A1BD.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 54
  • EE611018-098A-473D-AC05-71EE47EEDCE0.jpeg
    EE611018-098A-473D-AC05-71EE47EEDCE0.jpeg
    968.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 1064C43B-CFAD-4E1D-88E1-A9138F7A4023.jpeg
    1064C43B-CFAD-4E1D-88E1-A9138F7A4023.jpeg
    942.7 KB · Views: 56

StickyBandit

Pepper and funk with some pine gum and herbs. It was pretty intense trying to trim yesterday, I was time slipping and phasing in and out listening to the music, very intense although I am a lightweight :p My family thought it was strong too and they're seasoned and it usually gets more power about 3-4 weeks in from our experience :D

StickyBandit

Total 500gm from all 9, lots of work even though there's bugger all leaves. Some have better yields than others and 2 and 9 have bigger frostier calyxes! Smoke testing will seal the deal on which clones to keep for seed production

I think I'll make seeds with some Alpine pollen and call it Timewarp :p

Here's a few final shots, over and out 🖖

Cor1.JPG
Cor2.JPG
Cor3.JPG
Cor4.JPG
Cor5.JPG
CorBagged.JPG

EnjoyingLife

I had a CBD kali mist that had this curry\savoury spice smell. Super thin leaves. It also had a pepper\spicy component and a baby poop smell that went away thankfully.
I think it was male, I saved pollen but doubt it's still viable. I also had a CBD sour diesel that I got a female of but never tested. I have seeds of the two crossed.

I'm posting this to say I'm interested in this scent profile as it's quite interesting sans the poop. Though I hear this poop smell is prevalent in some hazes. I wonder which genetic brings it.

These plants seem to have the pearl calyx going on to which is of interest as I've read many reports in the destroyer thread about that being the pheno to look for.

Looking forward to the smoke reports to come especially if more power is to be had.

blondie

My nose is not detecting peppery/spice at the moment. But.. my olfactory sense is often times lacking.

I like this plant also. My three spire corinto, then a closeup of the runt. Day 67 since flip. She grew these colas and is a nice tall, thin structured plant. Only takes up vertical space, not sprawled all over like my HPS corinto, and the runt for that matter.

Attachments

• DCD4B6CA-0FDE-431E-9E22-134A8DF46E21.jpeg
    DCD4B6CA-0FDE-431E-9E22-134A8DF46E21.jpeg
    817.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 424253D0-D1D8-4F5F-93E7-5BD8D5A75978.jpeg
    424253D0-D1D8-4F5F-93E7-5BD8D5A75978.jpeg
    627 KB · Views: 37

StickyBandit

My nose is not detecting peppery/spice at the moment. But.. my olfactory sense is often times lacking.

I like this plant also. My three spire corinto, then a closeup of the runt. Day 67 since flip. She grew these colas and is a nice tall, thin structured plant. Only takes up vertical space, not sprawled all over like my HPS corinto, and the runt for that matter.
You have a lot more pistils than mine, I had 1 that I called ginger pubes once dry that was pistil heavy but the rest have hardly any. I have 2x Spider Farmer LEDs and a central HPS. The pepper/astringent bite became more prominent toward the end, even more after drying
My clones don't seem to suffer too much from drying off, it seems to make them happy as long as it's very short term!
Going to make seed from all except #5 and #7 with the Alpine. They were the lowest yielders

Latest posts

Latest posts