bigherb

Veteran
Hey folks, here's my Colombian Gold

CGbig.jpg

CGleaves.jpg

BigHerb- The smell you seek lies within my Acapulco Gold I do believe :ying:

She is Gorgeous

Your pics an any experiences are appreciated

My Cg is a bit darker green,the lower branching is profuse an vigor through the roof

Im curious to know ,Id imagine soo are these sexed clones ?

my colombian Gold from seed have yet to sex ,they are around 4 month old .ive just had a tom hill haze show sex female an i ran threw THH male already a few weeks backs.

Its of my opinion ,that males show sex first .i asked this question in another thread caz i was unsure but havnt gotten a response

Its interetsing you report AG told hold the frankincense trait,the Oaxacan gold is reported to hold th eincense trait aswell as ome colombian gold stock

If i recall i understand you recived seedlings an clones soo ,have you smoked the mothers or samppled any of the stock of AG or CG ?

if soo id love to hear about the taste/aromas ,an id appreciate any details

1luvbigherb

M

MummyCat

Big Herb - I got the CG much like you see her, a mama, so I haven't had much experience with her, I took cuttings and have small clones of her now. She is lightly complected with stripey veins of reddish through the stems and she is just now starting to make a pleasant smell.

I got the AG's as small seedlings in kegger cups and they are all slightly different females. I'm keeping clones of all three seedlings. #2 has the thinnest leaves and an incredible smell. I'm not sure exactly what frankincense smells like but this smells like a sort of combination between cinnamon and hash, it's absolutely intoxicating. Side note: Have you tried Blue Dream?

I'm very interested in original haze, did you keep your THH male?

of every seed I'v ever popped, the females show sex first but the males flower first. Just my experience

bigherb

Veteran
Big Herb - I got the CG much like you see her, a mama, so I haven't had much experience with her, I took cuttings and have small clones of her now. She is lightly complected with stripey veins of reddish through the stems and she is just now starting to make a pleasant smell.

I got the AG's as small seedlings in kegger cups and they are all slightly different females. I'm keeping clones of all three seedlings. #2 has the thinnest leaves and an incredible smell. I'm not sure exactly what frankincense smells like but this smells like a sort of combination between cinnamon and hash, it's absolutely intoxicating. Side note: Have you tried Blue Dream?

I'm very interested in original haze, did you keep your THH male?

of every seed I'v ever popped, the females show sex first but the males flower first. Just my experience

Thanks for the details there most appreciated

Im very happy you are keepin clones of all of them

My colombian gold already has had resinous stems without sexing or flowering ,When i trim or handle the plants my hands get quite sticky .The smell is sweet woody musk an has been present for sometime .She has 7 n 9 finger leaves with a deep serration

As for Frankincense ,its the incense burned in a catholic church but if you have a look at this thread it should give a better understanding ,specifically page 5 post #47

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/3475-frankincense-trait-haze-3.html

Honestly the THH was one i wasnt planning on keepin a male of,i discarded one already ,reason being i have a large number of seeds .I was planning on hitting Ghash pollen to my females but the male didnt survive.I will Use Cg pollen or Ghash to preserve an cross if it's possible

Interesting an Thx.Your experience has been the opposite of mine ,especially this season.I was curious as to others experiences an opinions on the males versus females showing sex first

best wishes

1luvbigherb

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
maybe the question of which gender of plant shows sex first does not apply, as there is probably no such constant.

great plants and good work everyone

mummycat, if you are somewhere where you still have lots of time to flower that lady out, you could transplant it to a bigger pot or directly to the ground to let her grow real big :D

peace and good luck

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I'll have to produce some seeds from the 2 colombian gold lines ive got,the bsc smcg and another smcg i got from a friend which is more black then gold when the flowers finish up.
This should start sometime near christmas once i've cleared the room of 2 differant trainwreck lines.

The Revolution

Veteran
Get em popping. I have a few different batches of columbian gold. One is reefs SMCG line..mehh, and another line comes from selected phenos of SMCG, and some packs of assorted skunk hybrids of the SMCG. I cant wait to dig into these

lynx

Hi jahgreenlabel:wave:
Thought I'd put some pics of your "line 2" here as well. Repro is going well, ended up with 6 fems and 2 males - 2 hermas were cut.
The pics are from around 84 days/12 weeks - still around 4 more weeks to go, maybe less for some phenos. I'll put some more pics later.
Big, big thanks to you - wonderful strain :bow:.

peace & love,
lynx

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hey Lynx and JGL... good to see you around brothers!! I'm happy to read from you and fantastic plants by the way!

Good vibes to all! ;)

lynx

Thanks jgl, good to see you too Mustafunk :). A few recent shots, getting closer to the end. A few phenos are quicker, like #6 and #9... pic are from day 95. Calyxes are fattening, pistils are going red/golden...
first #6, same as last post. Also I sampled the smoke of #9, very calm, stony, yet motivating. Very enjoyable :D.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello lynk and musta,

good production
very nice phéno in 1er pics,more sativa

#9 good résin and fast, taste fruity or hashy?

good vibes

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Good show! I got 2 of the jamaican X columbian from USC goin right now, finna build a greenhouse just for um!

lynx

:wave:

#9 has a sweet, fruity smell, while all the others has a more... acrid, resin smell. 6, 9 and 1 are the earliest, while the others seems to be a little slower. Also slight phenotypical variations in shape, but we've tried some different techniques, so... but #9 seems to stand out -more columnar, christmastree shape :). The others are wider, branchier and more puffy buds.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts