What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

new.motor

Hey Maj, That looks sweeeet, Are they all from seed? And what place you buy 'em, Im leary of seed sites, even the one banered on IC mag I see 50 percent of posts saying they are rip offs and 50% say they are great, where did you go? If you dont mind sharin'

New motor Stoner

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:joint: hello every1 WoW got me little chocked up for sec lol

hey brotha Zeus even if i did leave unless banned i wouldnt be gone long i love this place to much. have made some really cool friends even though tis internet i've still met a couple in person which was enjoyable.

hello BB welcome thankyou for the kind words i spend alot of time watchn over all my plants lol. try n give them the best energy i can provide them with
puff puff passn :joint:

hey brotha NT addicted to the Dew me naw :woohoo: i'm only a bottle a day habbit lmao

hey brotha Dr.Dog thx shower lol i have all them plants in the flower chamber i built. the pic was watering night the size of them shacks have my mind kinda blowen lol. i've had the shack almost 3 yrs now she hasnt looked this nice in a while

hello STL welcome thx for the props i do try and keep my girls happy i pray to Ja and the Creator all the time for thier happiness.

hey brotha Sir lmao your reply had me rolling right on

hello JR and welcome looks like wifey see the light :) and thankyou for such kind words. puff puff passn

hello New Motor welcome to my fun thx for the props
Are they all from seed? at 1 time yes everything in current flower was begun from seed then i kept what i thought to be the perfect plant. and have been running the sugar shack since early 06 the strawberry desiel pheno MemoryLoss 07 Pre98 Bubba pheno of Decapation 07/early 08.
i've made a small bonsai Mom plant for sugar shack and decapation they provide me easy 10-12 clone cuts every 2 wks. the pic above with plants in the shower theres 15 plants in the pic all in 1 gal grow bags of Fox Farm ocean forrest organic soil.

as for buying the beans well i've been very very very blessed late 05 my brotha Sir came across some sugar shack that was seeded. 1st time all yr it came that way so he scooped some outta the sac before returning it. then he gifted me early 06 sugar shack before that i was working with some very very very old skunk beans. after i arrived here i made a impression on a few closet breeders whom are quite respected members of the comunity. thx brotha Jaws sister Teresa brotha Core brotha scrappy brotha TXthe 3rd brotha greenlion brotha daflynhawian next thing i know 60+ strains later 27 i made i'm like holy moly phew still cant believe it. all it took was 3 wonderful males last yr and me to cross them with everything i had in the garden then i had 27

as for whom to purchase seed from only thing i can say is what i read about seed boutique they be spot on realible and fast. you must realize though when ordering seed and ya live inside the US. well all mail coming in is subject to inspection by customs, from what i've read SB is very stealthy and most ppl recieve thier order promptly. every now and then a order is snatched by customs from what ive read on this subject customs will send a letter sayn mainly ha ha ha we took your shit dont do it again and then the corresponding law you broke

headhunter {SFV x Whitemustang} thx Jaws
evenflow {abussive og x whitemustang} thx Jaws
decapation { bubba kush x whitemustang } thx Jaws
memoryloss {urkel x strawberry desiel} thx Jaws
whirlybird {cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel} thx Jaws
Deep Chunk {100% afaghani} thx Teresa
Bite Me {Sweet Tooth x Afgani} thx Teresa
Mississippi Mudd F2 {moutain jam F2 x G13 F2} thx Teresa
MemoryLoss F2 {urkel x strawberry desiel} thx Teresa
kaua'i kush {"Abusive's OG Kush" x Maui Wowie } thx Teresa
super G {TRCs Gold Monkey(Santa Marta Gold x Blockhead) x Love Potion
lovepotion f2} thx Teresa
bogs rainbow {bogs medly x rainbow #4} thx scrappy
White Rainbow....aka..White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4 thx scrappy
postmaster { gypsys gum x rainbow #4} thx scrappy
Grandaddy Purple { purple urkle X big bud }
sugar shack thx Sirsmokealot
Grape Krush thx Sirsmokealot
Schroom thx Sirsmokealot and brotha G
Baby Shit smells like it so tis what we call it smells like poop de doop we got few yrs ago thx Sirsmokealot
Hash plant thx Sir
SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW)..= Pollen Chuck thx core
Mongrul = PB x WW x PB ..PB being purple bastard thx core
Amneasia Haze thx core
lavender { skunk #1 x korean big bud x hawain} thx brotha G
some ppl may not know whats whitemustang is {White Mustang is chemdawg x (Westcaost DOG Bx3 male)}
Ghost OG x Trainwreck - TXthethird
Shoreline x Trainwreck - TXthethird
Schroom x Sour Desiel - Knucklehead.
Cherry AK47 thx Jaws
VBS Jaws
5 lavender x sweet widow lavender thx brotha Jaws
5 afghan berries thx brotha Jaws
5 blue mistic x purple bastard thx brotha Jaws
5 A.Shark x ice thx brotha Jaws
5 lavender x kodiak gold thx brotha Jaws
Puna Bomb = {puna butter x cherry tie} thx daflynhawian
Hawian Durban thx daflynhawian

and these are some the crosses i've made so far
sugar shack x evenflow = Evac
lavender x evenflow = Mr.Ed
memoryloss {urkel pheno} x evenflow = Azurite
evenflow x evenflow = evenflow F2
GDP x evenflow = ole man river
Super G x EvenFlow = Pangia less then 10 seed
Decapation xEvenFlow = Cornicopia less then 10 seed

Memoryloss Strawberry desiel pheno x Headhunter = Angels Breath
Decapation x Headhunter = Hangman
MemoryLoss Urkel pheno x Headhunter = Malichite
Lavender x Headhunter = Lost Horse
GDP xHeadhunter = Equinox

Kaua'i kush F3's 3 phenos tall tall/phatty short
memoryloss urkel pheno x kaua'i kush F2 = Pandora
memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno x Kaua'i kush F2 = G-Force
GDP x Kaua'i kush F2 = Singing Bear
sugar shack x kaua'i kush F2 = Scorpion
decap x kaua'i kush F2 = Route 66
i have a few to add to the list just havent yet phew this will keep me busy to the day i die

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lol i got so wound up in the reply i forgot something

:laughing: i havent devoted enough to the seedlings that i have currently dec 23 i soaked 5 each of. dec 25 xmass day i planted them in soil in my 50 site rapid rooter tray, 1-3 planted them into 3x3x3 inch squares 1-13 planted into the 2 liter bottels

Blue Mystic x Purple Bastard unsure whom created brotha Jaws was the vessel i attained them last july or aug.
picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Ed = Lavender x Evenflow cross by me
picture.php

picture.php

today is 34 days from seed planted :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good yo,thats an impressive list too man.you been busy slingin pollen huh bro!
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lookin good yo,thats an impressive list too man.you been busy slingin pollen huh bro!
peace-T-

hey buddy slingn pollen why heck yea 1st 3 runs of last yr i crossed all nine strains i had running. he he even have some Kaua'i kush F2 pollen left still looks like day i harvested it

Great bean list, Maj. Love the Mt. Dew containers, always respect recyclers. You should probably give em a shot of the dew LOL ya know, carbs. and caffeine increase resins and make the buds more speedy.:abduct:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx every1 for such kinds words
ive been tryn to figure out how to post thumbnails into my posts but cant arghhh srry ya dialupers :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

done little transplanting yesterday afternoon 5 sugar shack along the left side of pic, 1 memoryloss strawd pheno front then 5 decapation {pre98 bubba pheno}. 1 Mr.Ed {lavender x evenflow} 1 Blue Mystic x purple bastard into 1 gal bags other seedlings in the bottels still. just the 2 seedlings seemed worth the roll of the dice and gamble thier female. the plants will have total of 12 days in the bags before flipped to flower this should insure very nice harvest. i'm a firm believer rootmass=yield my current in flower had alot of varriation in time in 1 gal bags. some had 17 days some 10 some 5 and 3 days. the 4 sugar shack had 17 days in the bags and look it in yield i'll snap few pics in cab just before lights on in 1 hr.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
it is good to see ya back in action maj.
that is a serious bean list you got

ahhh i like the black plastic bags >>>>>much better then mt dew bottles....dont get me wrong i use crazy containers too but those look like they topple over pretty easy !!!!

neways keep it up buddy puff puff pasn

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx JR them blk bags are 1gal grow bags from local hydro shop 25 cent each i have bunch of 2 gal and few 5 gal bags also. these i have reused for last few yrs honestly the 2 liter bottles are very sturdy ive never had a plant in flower fall over because of it.

heres a quick 2 pic of the cab couldnt get all in the pic but ya get a idea of the run.
picture.php

a smaller decap main top
picture.php

plants are like 39 days 12/12

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
jack- they have 2l trays that they ship em in to hold upright if necc. . the bottle only suck for flower IMO as weight increases and the tops pull em over. great for veg though.

maj i got my gal grow bags for 4cents each from the origonal shop we went to. dudes there are cooler about pricing shit. i always walk out with a deal or some free shit. cool mofo just far lol
decaps lookin good and your next run is healthy and will be great with proper veg time. roots do = yeild that is for sure. lookin awesome your way.

hazy

Veteran
:joint:

headhunter {SFV x Whitemustang} thx Jaws
evenflow {abussive og x whitemustang} thx Jaws
decapation { bubba kush x whitemustang } thx Jaws
memoryloss {urkel x strawberry desiel} thx Jaws
whirlybird {cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel} thx Jaws
Deep Chunk {100% afaghani} thx Teresa
Bite Me {Sweet Tooth x Afgani} thx Teresa
Mississippi Mudd F2 {moutain jam F2 x G13 F2} thx Teresa
MemoryLoss F2 {urkel x strawberry desiel} thx Teresa
kaua'i kush {"Abusive's OG Kush" x Maui Wowie } thx Teresa
super G {TRCs Gold Monkey(Santa Marta Gold x Blockhead) x Love Potion
lovepotion f2} thx Teresa
bogs rainbow {bogs medly x rainbow #4} thx scrappy
White Rainbow....aka..White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4 thx scrappy
postmaster { gypsys gum x rainbow #4} thx scrappy
Grandaddy Purple { purple urkle X big bud }
sugar shack thx Sirsmokealot
Grape Krush thx Sirsmokealot
Schroom thx Sirsmokealot and brotha G
Baby Shit smells like it so tis what we call it smells like poop de doop we got few yrs ago thx Sirsmokealot
Hash plant thx Sir
SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW)..= Pollen Chuck thx core
Mongrul = PB x WW x PB ..PB being purple bastard thx core
Amneasia Haze thx core
lavender { skunk #1 x korean big bud x hawain} thx brotha G
some ppl may not know whats whitemustang is {White Mustang is chemdawg x (Westcaost DOG Bx3 male)}
Ghost OG x Trainwreck - TXthethird
Shoreline x Trainwreck - TXthethird
Schroom x Sour Desiel - Knucklehead.
Cherry AK47 thx Jaws
VBS Jaws
5 lavender x sweet widow lavender thx brotha Jaws
5 afghan berries thx brotha Jaws
5 blue mistic x purple bastard thx brotha Jaws
5 A.Shark x ice thx brotha Jaws
5 lavender x kodiak gold thx brotha Jaws
Puna Bomb = {puna butter x cherry tie} thx daflynhawian
Hawian Durban thx daflynhawian

and these are some the crosses i've made so far
sugar shack x evenflow = Evac
lavender x evenflow = Mr.Ed
memoryloss {urkel pheno} x evenflow = Azurite
evenflow x evenflow = evenflow F2
GDP x evenflow = ole man river
Super G x EvenFlow = Pangia less then 10 seed
Decapation xEvenFlow = Cornicopia less then 10 seed

Memoryloss Strawberry desiel pheno x Headhunter = Angels Breath
Decapation x Headhunter = Hangman
MemoryLoss Urkel pheno x Headhunter = Malichite
Lavender x Headhunter = Lost Horse
GDP xHeadhunter = Equinox

Kaua'i kush F3's 3 phenos tall tall/phatty short
memoryloss urkel pheno x kaua'i kush F2 = Pandora
memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno x Kaua'i kush F2 = G-Force
GDP x Kaua'i kush F2 = Singing Bear
sugar shack x kaua'i kush F2 = Scorpion
decap x kaua'i kush F2 = Route 66
i have a few to add to the list just havent yet phew this will keep me busy to the day i die

That's a long list major.

Really nice run of Sugar Shack that you have going. Looks frostier than mine.
Try not to let those @ssholes get you down when they neg rep you. NYCDfan neg reps me everytime we cross paths. All because I talked about skinning snakes with the caveape.:noway:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
That's a long list major.

Really nice run of Sugar Shack that you have going. Looks frostier than mine.
Try not to let those @ssholes get you down when they neg rep you. NYCDfan neg reps me everytime we cross paths. All because I talked about skinning snakes with the caveape.:noway:

snakes are tastey:laughing:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx brotha Hazy thx for the props the neg rep just rubbed me quite wrong but thats history water under the bridge. i remember the snake talkn with HCA i was in on that topic lol

hey Sir :joint::joint:

well tonights day 48 of 12/12 things look ok in the 1st pic the 4 decaps had 3 days in the 1 gal bags before being flowered.
picture.php

2 decaps on right of pic had 5 days in the bags
picture.php

these 3 decaps had 10 days in the bags and where once again the size of the other decaps when flowering started.
picture.php

next pic is the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno had 17 days in the 1 gal bag was toped and multi Fim'd. i prefer her single cola she produces better that way.
picture.php

closer of a bud from her
picture.php

closer yet
picture.php

a random closeup of a decap top
picture.php

thats roughly the size of my fist
the 4 sugar shack 1 on very right i didnt cut nothing off the lowers the other 3 i trimmed all nonesense. these 4 shacks where toped and cuts gifted to Sir then i multi FIM'd them i should have trimmed the 1 i didnt. but i watned to see if any differance boy there is lmao.
picture.php

the 3 sugar shacks with all nonesense trimmed
picture.php

small group shot of some of 1 plants tops
picture.php

gettn some color
picture.php

above canopy all but 1 plant
picture.php

cig break then i'll upload some of the next run along with the from seed plants.

Old Soul

Veteran
Wowza!! Looking great Major! You can really tell the difference between veg times in the bags. Is the one that was vegged 17 days root bound at all? Are you vegging the next run all the same time this time? How long til ya chop these?

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts