What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey DD thx brotha yes i keep the labels on for all to enjoy lmao

hey brotha Core that looks very very tastey should make some sweet hash from the trim.

something rubbed me wrong this morning

{01-13-2009 02:56 AM dotblunt Negative rep for acting like an idiot and crashing DrBuds thread }

hum didnt realize i crashed a thread that had what 120k spamed views what a dweeb rotflmaovvh. i stayed away from his thread and his cronies, Maj shakes head in disbelief oh well cant have all green good rep eh lol

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
well uncle some peeps will be dousche bags till the day they die and aint nothin u can do bout it except keep ignoring the losers. its funny that someone wants to suck someone off so bad that they give out bad rep for shit they had nothin to do with to gain a lil respect from another fool on here. well i hope he is a bobbin on that knob now that he sent you some bad vibes. hey dotblunt hows that schmagma tastin homie

keep rockin maj. & fuck the know nothin brown nosein' hating retards.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
this is my last post ive allready deleated my membership at the canna cabanna if i could find the button here i would also. if any of my friends wants anything i've made i'm sure Sirsmokealot would be more then willing to mid man for ya i'll ask to be sure. unsure how much longer i'll be living at this current addy i'm considering moving out of state alone. growing is something i'll do untill the day i die peace be safe ppl puff puff passn

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
sorry to see ya go man !!!!! keep up the good fight >>>>why the sudden upheaval to move,,,,

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Now this is a fuckin travesty!!! Sorry to hear u are goin Major , specially cause of some shmuck, but Ill be in touch fo sho...keep it real brotha...Peace

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I am not going to get involved, but Maj put up with a crap load of abuse, from another thread, all froma bunch of bunch of punks

He knows he has some good friends

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Ah, the old "Freezerboy's late for the drama, again" trick.

For everyone that was mean to the Major :moon:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:joint: thankyou every1 for your kind thoughts and words

thankyou my good friend for taken care of the problem

Ms.Babba i apologize for you having to remove a reply i got out of hand in

Dr.Bud srry to hear your sick glad you made it through a tripple bypass hart surgery thats some major shit 4sure.

no i'm not kissn up just a sincere srry your sick

as i explained kinda to a few and Sirsmokealot knows, i've had a on going problem with my wife and pharmys. the other day i was truely at my wits end ready to give up on everything dealing with a problem for 20 of 22 yrs can weigh on some1 heavy. i do love my wife or i wouldnt still be here at home

ok enough of that thought i would post some pics of the garden at 34 days of 12/12
1st 2 pics quick peek inside cab
picture.php

picture.php

next is a tricy decapation pre98 bubba pheno top
picture.php

next is memoryloss strawberry desiel top
picture.php

next is above shot of 10 decaps after being watered
picture.php

next is the whole memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno
picture.php

next is the superstars sugar shacks 3 of the 4 had all growth removed below 1 i didnt an its smaller in yield lol
picture.php

another shack angel
picture.php

above everything
picture.php

the next run in veg has growen mucho since last pics lol
picture.php

i expect a much better yield from the above in veg when flowered because they all have been in soil same ammount of time in the bottels. they get transplanted into 1 gal bags the 1st feb, and flowered out startn the 10th feb
the plants above above 34 days flowered had diff times in the 1 gal bags some had 17 days some little as 3 days before flowering

of the 3 blue mystic x purple bastard 2 wont stretch for anything lol short n squat all look very very nice 4sure

my 3 Mr.Ed {lavender x evenflow} cross by me are just growen like wild weed lol. 1 plant has 11 blade leaves out now. none of the seed has sexed yet.

if things go right soon i'll have another flower room gonna try n make a 5x5 room 1k hps and 9 - 5gal buckets hydro. this new space will only contain 9 plants decapation pre98 bubba pheno will most likely be the strain run

phew busy busy bee puff puff passn

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
so does this mean ur not leavin us?!!! Nice lookin ladies bro, they all look amazing and frosty...keep it up and keep ur chin up!!!Peace

_ Z

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad to see your still with us bro :friends:
nice up-date :respect:
very healthy looking and oh so damn lush looking :woohoo:
take care
:smoweed:

You bummed me out for a second, glad to see you changed your mind and are staying. Keep growing great plants and making seeds. The community needs more people like you. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same one day.

Latest posts

Latest posts