What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

KAGNCHA

Familia from Thailand... even though the resemblance is of the Thai Red, this's an other imported Thai strain (from uncertain neighbour country to Thailand) that smells like a ripe mango.
Screenshot_20231031-154154~3.png

KAGNCHA

bro, i don’t even know exactly what point your trying to make, and I really don’t even care.
I'm just informing the people who's checking my thread... Not u especially dude. Just do your thang because in your thread I'd only mention once that I'd never seen a Cambodian plant like yours before that's all and none to say or like in your thread after that!

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

^ that and fact many of his lines originated from buddies of mine / ours, some of which he was asked not to make public but of course we all know how that goes…

If people would just pay proper respect & provide accurate provenance they would step on many less toes, but also probably sell a lot less seeds as the fairytale stories behind their gear dissipates like smoke in a room
... I do not know what snowhigh yes is talking about. When my people sent me a link of snowhigh in Instagram last year,I did check on it. As I remembered, he was trying to gather money for an deceased auntie... And his seeds is a couple of FRANKLIN worth with unholy names. But probably it's not that ”SNOW HIGH".
SO SORRY IF I'VE MISSED AIM... just a Chinaman recollection.

Rgd

Veteran
Like when you told me my memories of Michoacan from '74 were bs? Like that?
I never travelled to far off lands either..

[ok Colombia and JA but we don't count that

and I never smoked weed when in was in Mexico]

but in the mid 70’s I smoked some mex in Canada that did what yessum said..

I was able to under stand the life/death cycle..

I called it "acceptance of death”[in a good way].... Mexican

thankfully I forgot that divine canna delivered knowledge and I am just a normal plebe now..

[though i have good Mescalito story]

I think yessum is in his 70’s also..

when Snow High got hold of many of us he was "on his death bed" and "writing a book"

he seems like a nice enough guy

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be clear the Michoacan I was talking about was what I got from Snow. It was not the trip weed I had, which I have never had again. I did smoke some of that Michoacan while we were smoking the trip weed, so it may have played a part in it.

Snow is nice enough but when he says things like he does, many will assume he has experience during the seventies and earlier. He knows that. He does not hide his experience or lack of it during those times, but still.

Like that loopy lady said: indelible in the hippocampus. I absolutely remember those feelings, look of the buds, taste of the smoke etc.

KAGNCHA

Just got back from Thailand. Couldn't post much for the law on weed in Thailand is pretty strict for foreigner and their computer tracking is pretty top. Probably from England or most likely the States (D.E.A).
will update on "SUPERTRAMP" asap.
My cousin sent me some pix but it's not ripe yet... I think it's over four months into flowering now. Which is common for the KHMER SATIVA.

TheDarkStorm

My cousin from "Sa Kaeo" Thailand sent me this...

View attachment 18906442 View attachment 18906443

He used to be a grower from Battambang, Cambodia. But most of Battambang farmers were growing weed in 1979 on to sell it to

My cousin from "Sa Kaeo" Thailand sent me this...

View attachment 18906442 View attachment 18906443

He used to be a grower from Battambang, Cambodia. But most of Battambang farmers were growing weed in 1979 on to sell it to Thailand.
Were did you get these pics from.....I got more pictures of that little farm and the guy who owns it.... Im sure one of zomias contacts visted it and actually took those pictures.... They put them up on redit. Im sure....

BruceNCG

Advertiser
I have a bunch ncg of Cambodian landrace sativas in stock in our online store, compliments of Zomia seeds who does my hunting. I do have some Cambodian red but it’s fertility rate of this feral seed is 10% so I’m running them to correct that . I love the Kirivong and other sativas from Cambodia. And we have some in stock
Visit our website at northcoastgenetics.com

Attachments

• IMG_6296.jpeg
    IMG_6296.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6242.jpeg
    IMG_6242.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6244.jpeg
    IMG_6244.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 32

KAGNCHA

Were did you get these pics from.....I got more pictures of that little farm and the guy who owns it.... Im sure one of zomias contacts visted it and actually took those pictures.... They put them up on redit. Im sure....
From my relative living in "Sa Kaeo". Anything is possible. Nowadays any fool can Google and download them pix.
I only know that my pictures (from me) would NEVER be like a fool. And plus I don't sell seeds.
Respectfully yours. K

ahortator

Veteran
Just being curious...
What's the best way to reverse a plant? Of course, if it's not a secret. I know nothing on cannabis plants. Thx in advance.
Hi Kangcha.

If you want reverse a female to make pollen the best way usually is with STS, which is an ethylene inhibitor. But if you want to reverse a male to make calyxes you need an ethylene source, as ethephon, smoke or even overripe fruit.
Anyway South East Asian strains usually have so high tendency to become hermie that many of them may produce flowers of the oposite sex simply stressing them in any way. But you have the danger to make seed with those hermie tendencies.

Greetings!

Reactions: Rgd

GrandpaMillenial

u ever try the laotian fom zomia? the muang xai or wha t ever its called. i really like this variety. easy to grow, resiliant and the high is really good if you find a good one.

I have, a few freebie seeds of that variety from zomia, i might run it with some other freebies i got from ojd, im not sure when though, im growing out some Tom Hill Haze at the moment.

Latest posts

Latest posts