What's new

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

KAGNCHA

Since I was talking about my uncle who'd passed away in 2015... He'd gave me these seeds around 2011. Among all of my relatives in Cambodia, Thailand and South Vietnam he was the one who had the most potent weed.
I'd never bothered to ask if it was his Bokor Mountain line and to me it's not important because the real Mc.Coy is from the eighth century. Just a matter of who's pationate enough to keep it pure.
@romanoweed dude you'll definitely love my uncle's stash. A real fuckin MISSILE kinda high!

View attachment 18905044
View attachment 18905045

Last edited:

Nannymouse

My first experience with 'vietnam weed' was...a nightmare. Thought that i was gonna die. My body went into a freezing sweat, i was so cold i went to bed and pulled the covers over my head. I could hear a 'thump thump', like helicopters...so loud in my head. That was the 70's. Not sure that it was viet, could have been cambodia or another country 'close'. Navy boys...gotta love em.

led05

Chasing The Present
My first experience with 'vietnam weed' was...a nightmare. Thought that i was gonna die. My body went into a freezing sweat, i was so cold i went to bed and pulled the covers over my head. I could hear a 'thump thump', like helicopters...so loud in my head. That was the 70's. Not sure that it was viet, could have been cambodia or another country 'close'. Navy boys...gotta love em.
Some SE Asians could be called Palpy short for Palpitations - Yin & Yang - sometimes you’ve gotta pay a price for the ride :)

Nannymouse

Lesson learned! now, i'm very very careful of new 'offerings'. One of my last group 'smokes' there was a guy that offered a toke off the blunts that he brought. Dunno why i said that i would skip, probably i was at a happy place, already. But a 'new' toker went for it, had a huge coughing session and then had to 'hide' in room by herself for a long time. The blunts were strong weed that was 'enhanced' with a lot of near pure thc.

Not a nice thing to do with a newbie, but...lesson learned?

KAGNCHA

@Nannymouse maybe you not tolerant with the weed.

KAGNCHA

Since I was talking about my uncle who'd passed away in 2015... He'd gave me these seeds around 2011. Among all of my relatives in Cambodia, Thailand and South Vietnam he was the one who had the most potent weed.
I'd never bothered to ask if it was his Bokor Mountain line and to me it's not important because the real Mc.Coy is from the eighth century. Just a matter of who's pationate enough to keep it pure.
@romanoweed dude you'll definitely love my uncle's stash. A real fuckin MISSILE kinda high!

View attachment 18905044
View attachment 18905045
When I click on "View attachment"

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

That's a good one.

KAGNCHA

To CLARIFY some subjects... Why some "NAIVE" seed banks when off the track! In Cambodia especially since 2002 most likely tourists will get their hands on hybrids!!! THEM OLD KHMER BONG SMOKERS will never sell any, afraid of the law and plus for Khmer people only, a prerogative to grow a couple of plants even though it is illegal. Just enough for their own use.
Here's some pictures of commercial hybrids in Kirivong, Takeo and all over fuckin Cambodia!!!
For instance some "SEED HUNTERS" come to Kirivong and grab a sack or two of weed, go back and make some seeds selling them under the name of "KIRIVONG"... Because they'd never smoked a real Khmer sativa before in their life, it seems legit to them.....

1-208~2.jpg
4AB053F300000578-5562647-image-a-42_1522421108673~2.jpg

led05

Chasing The Present
To CLARIFY some subjects... Why some "NAIVE" seed banks when off the track! In Cambodia especially since 2002 most likely tourists will get their hands on hybrids!!! THEM OLD KHMER BONG SMOKERS will never sell any, afraid of the law and plus for Khmer people only, a prerogative to grow a couple of plants even though it is illegal. Just enough for their own use.
Here's some pictures of commercial hybrids in Kirivong, Takeo and all over fuckin Cambodia!!!
For instance some "SEED HUNTERS" come to Kirivong and grab a sack or two of weed, go back and make some seeds selling them under the name of "KIRIVONG"... Because they'd never smoked a real Khmer sativa before in their life, it seems legit to them.....

View attachment 18906167 View attachment 18906168
^^ What’s young David Letterman doing in a cannabis field in Cambodia - haha

But your point is very salient indeed, most seed hunters now IMO are finding watered down western infested varieties, part of the reason many of the old heads who began sharing on the first online forums in late 90’s/early 2000’s are so so very valuable, a lot of their seeds were old then & sourced / shared prior to the plague of the west sending “skunk” seeds @ the world…. “Skunk” infiltrated both NLD & WLD varieties of course too

The one saving grace/hope though is this plant acclimatizes faster than any species of plants I’ve grown & I grow a lot, bring Sativas into the tropics & you can recreate much of which was lost if you do it right & keep it pure over time. Even that much better is finding pockets of indigenous plants where the feet of most never will walk… that native hardiness, vigor & vitality is worth its weight in gold, bless your uncle & those like him

Peace brother K

KAGNCHA

But your point is very salient indeed, most seed hunters now IMO are finding watered down western infested varieties, part of the reason many of the old heads who began sharing on the first online forums in late 90’s/early 2000’s are so so very valuable, a lot of their seeds were old then & sourced / shared prior to the plague of the west sending “skunk” seeds @ the world…. “Skunk” infiltrated both NLD & WLD varieties of course too

The one saving grace/hope though is this plant acclimatizes faster than any species of plants I’ve grown & I grow a lot, bring Sativas into the tropics & you can recreate much of which was lost if you do it right & keep it pure over time. Even that much better is finding pockets of indigenous plants where the feet of most never will walk… that native hardiness, vigor & vitality is worth its weight in gold, bless your uncle & those like him

Peace brother K
Man don't even mention "SKUNK"... The love of my!
Nowadays I've only seen "compact skunk" that doesn't smell like the animal's spray but just "Afghani pungentness".

KAGNCHA

Peace brother K
It's a small world!
@led05 , man since you know the dude in the picture... That was my relatives who'd arrested him. The reason behind it is fuckin wicked too! Some cops connection "slanger" wanted his HYBRIDS so shamelessly arrested the dude. Those PIGS are not real KHMER at heart.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snowhigh started smoking in the 80's. I have many lines of his, but I would like if he would not try to come off as an authority on what happened prior to him toking. He has history of different 60's and 70' lines but all from what he read or heard. No mention of that in his writing, I had to figure that out on my own.

The Cambodian seeds I got from monkey puzzle failed to germinate. I do however have the same line from hyp3rids now, also one mixed with Mexican. Have some of those growing right now. From the leaves I smoked of this line, it is one of the most euphoric and positive feelings I have had from pot. Hoping for trips though.

Latest posts

Latest posts