What's new

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

led05

Chasing The Present
So, you are about to pollinate a 70s Cambodian with a recently collected Cambodian ?
Big mistake Imho nothing compares to 70s Stuff.
I mean there is 70s SE Asian stuff around and for sale, you dont wanna use this instead?
By the way i dont mean to didate what to do, but just my Thoughts.
How do you know what’s what, you’ve verified the 70’s stuff for sale is from 1970’s, if so how & please do elaborate?

Also one can make many X’s, none of this is mutually exclusive unless he’s said he’s using his very last old Cambodian seeds to do this, or that specifically?

romanoweed

i usually dont share all Links to sold Lines. Thats because the guys i shared the lins with never ever bought anything.. so if i share them, the Seeds would mostly be bought from Breeders for their outcrosses /or from People who keep it for themselve.

But yeah, i already told people about thai68 - Oldschoolba multiple times in many Threads.
Then there is Snowhigh, who i think has FINALLY interestin Thistuff, but ive taken few time to Judge it, but he has some 70s Thais..
How do i decide if that storyies are True. I see it with my Eyes relatively well.. I meditate about pictures, and see certain Traits in my Inner Vision once i do..
I was wrong with this methoda aswell at times, really wrong.. BUT what i almost never failed is differing 70s Landraces from recent collections.. The picture in my Inner Vision is so dramatically different that i almost never fail..
Go figure, post some 70s Thais pics mixed with some modern Thais pics. I will have a very high rate of identifying the 70s Stuff.
I swear i seen @KAGNCHA s Cambodian, and was thinking, oh weird, thats unsusal but this looks like a 70s Landrace.. I swear. its pretty easy to spot... test me, i am no proler that much in my life, im just having 90 percent accuracy in this..

- Wether or not Snohigh anr Oldschoolbas Thais are not outcrossed, thats harder for me to see, i cant see everything.. But i would argue that Snowhigh has let out some of the most remarkable stuff ever in Vendors History. I mean his panama, one of his Columbians is good too, the Vietbalck (he was the first to offer this cursating line to people lie me with no connections to collectors).
If anybody is mistrusting Snowhigh im ust kinda outa words. I rather misstrust Reeferman of wich im also a bit a fan. But snowhigh? Nah, i would assume he never ever outcrosses anything without saying , i would only think he might not check the History of a given Line e as much as i do, but.. That happend per examplem with his Chocolate Thai from Drawoh. He could theoretically informed everybody that its specualtion aroung this Line was outcrossec from Drawoh.. But most of times he doesent even bother much with such cases . He has many longflowering stuff..
- Oldschoolba i grew their gear, 3 lines, never seen much unauthentic traits popping up. Looks like reefermangear.. So, as a reefer fan i now he had excanged stuff with skunkman, thai68 s pic that i saw looked like old, and makes sense its a rare case of Skunkmanns gear .. but im much more open to speculate a bit around if those lines are what they say, but im 80 percent happy to think its true. I mean Hoabac from them looked very similar to some Vietbalck phenos.. rainbowgloss on white hairs that are plenty,, dude hard to explain, i know what i mean but cant now describe a picture in words.. similar look.. Smell in veg is absolutely same, its gren mango, as Vietblack..
So, that gives me a certain trust in authenticity.. for me. ust my oppinion.. i trust oldschoolba on some of the lines authenticity.

- There is more 70s thai Links around but i dont like to openly share links because like said before.. if you pm me, i migt very well tell the link.
- And there are numerous cursating old SE asians..

Dude im ust a bit bewildered when somebody asks me for the links but i already told them and nobody seems to bother about 70s Thai. ive never seen anyone growing them. i myselve am causght up with other special proects that are more important and thats why i cant nomore concentrate..

So, and then is the quest for the realdeal`est Thais of the bunch.. i culd also tell you that.. a guy that you just have to write a mail, but again who cares.. semmingly very very very few. i would care myselve but im again mega tired trying to finish a project wich has higher priority.. So, that means, the links of me are eventually really special, i just cant get around to them.. hack simply g to snowhigh for a quick fix . but again, i dont think anybody wants to grow thai from the 70s .. I mean how can people be sceptical abut snowhighs intenions, his stuff grows very wild and long most of times, lol.

In other words, Write me if youre wiolling to grow old thai (and in your view take the risk of authenticity..) but if you are NOT up for that dont waste my time. really im so glad to share links to interested people, i am..

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

So, you are about to pollinate a 70s Cambodian with a recently collected Cambodian ?
Big mistake Imho nothing compares to 70s Stuff.
I mean there is 70s SE Asian stuff around and for sale, you dont wanna use this instead?
By the way i dont mean to didate what to do, but just my Thoughts.
I don't have a "1970" Cambodian. Just thousand of seeds from my relatives above 70 years old.Most of them smoke the bamboo bong before 1970. One of my uncle started smoking before 1960.
You see... most seeds hunters come to Cambodia, buy some weed and collect the seeds from youngsters who don't even smoke weed but be cranking the pipe(methamphetamine). And presume that it is the pure Cambodian Sativa.
BUT DID THEY SMOKE OUR WEED IN THE 70s?
So how would they know?!!! Just "HEARSAY" and distorted truth. I've lived through: the HAZE from hippies in California etcetera...

Last edited:

romanoweed

well, i smoked 70s tripweed. im veery convinced because i experienced the same state as the most mindblowing 70s stories.
and i hunted down the most mindblowing Stories.. so.. (the trip too place in year 2000 with a 20 weeker bud)

SO: i hunt the net for these reports and those reports magically disappeared the longer times progressed..

Good you can now tell that YOU are one of the fewer people that knows the real stuff still amongst those fake-versions..
That is where i come into play: i am aware how 70s weed can make you feel: SO: did you trip on 2023 collected SE Asian then ? did you see stuff with your bare eyes ? If you say yes to this exact question, then im willing to reconsider what i said about 2023s LAndraces eventually... IF !
And if not, well, then thats exactly wat im saying, weed has changed, and neither bodhi, gypsy, realseedcompany got acess to the magical real stuff tat you are caliming now to exist in 2023..
so i stick to the overall message of "shit aint the same today".. And its just a generalisation and no claim.
Whats some of the most promising is either get some of the 70s Stuff from my Links / or get tha 70s stuff and cross it to a modern Collected version. Thats also quiet nice .

that way you come close.

Yeah your cambodian looks a bit like 1990 /2000 collected i would say. very different to 2023 stuff i normally see.
Or you say it is from 2023 or such? hmm, then its quiet special...

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

well, i smoked 70s tripweed. im veery convinced because i experienced the same state as the most mindblowing 70s stories.
and i hunted down the most mindblowing Stories.. so.. (the trip too place in year 2000 with a 20 weeker bud)

SO: i hunt the net for these reports and those reports magically disappeared the longer times progressed..

Good you can now tell that YOU are one of the fewer people that knows the real stuff still amongst those fake-versions..
That is where i come into play: i am aware how 70s weed can make you feel: SO: did you trip on 2023 collected SE Asian then ? did you see stuff with your bare eyes ? If you say yes to this exact question, then im willing to reconsider what i said about 2023s LAndraces eventually... IF !
And if not, well, then thats exactly wat im saying, weed has changed, and neither bodhi, gypsy, realseedcompany got acess to the magical real stuff tat you are caliming now to exist in 2023..
so i stick to the overall message of "shit aint the same today".. And its just a generalisation and no claim.
Whats some of the most promising is either get some of the 70s Stuff from my Links / or get tha 70s stuff and cross it to a modern Collected version. Thats also quiet nice .

that way you come close.

Yeah your cambodian looks a bit like 1990 collected i would say. very different to 2023 stuff i normally see.
Or you say it is from 2023 or such? hmm, then its quiet special...
Dude, just wanna tell you that before 1992 Cambodia was closed to the world (COMMUNISM). I came back to Cambodia for the first time in 1992... Life is pretty simple man, like if you'd never eaten a blueberry then how can you know how a blueberry taste like right?

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

Thread 'CAMBODIAN[ Sativa ]' https://www.icmag.com/threads/cambodian-sativa.18124079/

SEEDS FROM ONE PLANT.
_20220824_200240.JPG

_20220824_200425.JPG

From all of my seeds, I like this seeds the most because it's seeds found in the mountain. (from my old account)

Last edited:

romanoweed

yes colleague i didnt understand it as you telling me i have no clue. i understood it that "folks" come back with the fake stuff from Cambodia ever since the old Myths of old SE Asian cannbis...
I seamless went over to declare how things could be differed from real VS fake.
And this included me explaining that weed could even make one trip (hallucinations ). peace

(this doesent mean every line that doesent make one tip is non-realdeal , or non-70s stuff.. but it helps to make people clear how good it was, and what they would find if they beamed themselve back to the 70s)

KAGNCHA

i usually dont share all Links to sold Lines. Thats because the guys i shared the lins with never ever bought anything.. so if i share them, the Seeds would mostly be bought from Breeders for their outcrosses /or from People who keep it for themselve.

But yeah, i already told people about thai68 - Oldschoolba multiple times in many Threads.
Then there is Snowhigh, who i think has FINALLY interestin Thistuff, but ive taken few time to Judge it, but he has some 70s Thais..
How do i decide if that storyies are True. I see it with my Eyes relatively well.. I meditate about pictures, and see certain Traits in my Inner Vision once i do..
I was wrong with this methoda aswell at times, really wrong.. BUT what i almost never failed is differing 70s Landraces from recent collections.. The picture in my Inner Vision is so dramatically different that i almost never fail..
Go figure, post some 70s Thais pics mixed with some modern Thais pics. I will have a very high rate of identifying the 70s Stuff.
I swear i seen @KAGNCHA s Cambodian, and was thinking, oh weird, thats unsusal but this looks like a 70s Landrace.. I swear. its pretty easy to spot... test me, i am no proler that much in my life, im just having 90 percent accuracy in this..

- Wether or not Snohigh anr Oldschoolbas Thais are not outcrossed, thats harder for me to see, i cant see everything.. But i would argue that Snowhigh has let out some of the most remarkable stuff ever in Vendors History. I mean his panama, one of his Columbians is good too, the Vietbalck (he was the first to offer this cursating line to people lie me with no connections to collectors).
If anybody is mistrusting Snowhigh im ust kinda outa words. I rather misstrust Reeferman of wich im also a bit a fan. But snowhigh? Nah, i would assume he never ever outcrosses anything without saying , i would only think he might not check the History of a given Line e as much as i do, but.. That happend per examplem with his Chocolate Thai from Drawoh. He could theoretically informed everybody that its specualtion aroung this Line was outcrossec from Drawoh.. But most of times he doesent even bother much with such cases . He has many longflowering stuff..
- Oldschoolba i grew their gear, 3 lines, never seen much unauthentic traits popping up. Looks like reefermangear.. So, as a reefer fan i now he had excanged stuff with skunkman, thai68 s pic that i saw looked like old, and makes sense its a rare case of Skunkmanns gear .. but im much more open to speculate a bit around if those lines are what they say, but im 80 percent happy to think its true. I mean Hoabac from them looked very similar to some Vietbalck phenos.. rainbowgloss on white hairs that are plenty,, dude hard to explain, i know what i mean but cant now describe a picture in words.. similar look.. Smell in veg is absolutely same, its gren mango, as Vietblack..
So, that gives me a certain trust in authenticity.. for me. ust my oppinion.. i trust oldschoolba on some of the lines authenticity.

- There is more 70s thai Links around but i dont like to openly share links because like said before.. if you pm me, i migt very well tell the link.

Dude im ust a bit bewildered when somebody asks me for the links but i already told them and nobody seems to bother about 70s Thai. ive never seen anyone growing them. i myselve am causght up with other special proects that are more important and thats why i cant nomore concentrate..

So, and then is the quest for the realdeal`est Thais of the bunch.. i culd also tell you that.. a guy that you just have to write a mail, but again who cares.. semmingly very very very few. i would care myselve but im again mega tired trying to finish a project wich has higher priority.. So, that means, the links of me are eventually really special, i just cant get around to them.. hack simply g to snowhigh for a quick fix . but again, i dont think anybody wants to grow thai from the 70s .. I mean how can people be sceptical abut snowhighs intenions, his stuff grows very wild and long most of times, lol.

In other words, Write me if youre wiolling to grow old thai (and in your view take the risk of authenticity..) but if you are NOT up for that dont waste my time. really im so glad to share links to interested people, i am..

@romanoweed just curious man... How old is snowhigh? Because the "VIETNAMESE BLACK" was in the Vietnam/U S.A. war era. Only the Vietnam veterans knows(smoked) about the Vietnamese Black and all of them are at least 66 years old and the older ones around 90 years old plus. One of my good friend,more like a big brother in the States is 66 years old and I remembered he went back to the US in 1975.

romanoweed

sorry but here i have to disagere.
If a seed from the 70s would be sprouted in 2000. A first generation Seed in the buds of a Vietnm Veteran. then people mae huge assumtions that its impossible to grow, to have a comparable or ust the same effect..

I SAID I TRIPPED ON WEED (hallucinations). What is there to discuss. im so tired of this assumtions about a thing that i experienced. i dunno what to say fo the millionst time that i havent said already. I told you how a SE asian of the 70s can affect you, i told you what i personally find a good place to get something as similar as possible.

ive my good links and connections to a degree, and am happy, and its very interesting to me that people experinece this happyness, thats it, i dunno why you ust reason about me not nowing stuff when im telling you very special eperiences. IF you would spend as much time as me reserching old Veterans reports you would eventually dicover that triping on weed is what they tell about, and i told you about too.. hmm ,,, might i actually be right?
so, might i actually give insightfull tips and words? probably.

EnjoyingLife

...nostalgically from Serious Seeds... around 2005 till 2011,one of my favorites in Amsterdam. I'd used to bring a ten grams back to France everytime I visited.​

"Kali Mist"​

View attachment 18903618
Have your grown any of this recently?
Is it still good?
I'm not trying to start the shit show that can stem from some strains or people's names. I'm curious as I have seeds but they are crossed with a CBD strain =[ all I could find pre 98 wise and who knows if that part is true...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Dude, just wanna tell you that before 1992 Cambodia was closed to the world (COMMUNISM). I came back to Cambodia for the first time in 1992... Life is pretty simple man, like if you'd never eaten a blueberry then how can you know how a blueberry taste like right?
its 2023 ,
sadly it seems that someone who sits behind a computer screen can know more than someone with first hand experience , just by reading some reports online ,
of course its not true and the guy with first hand knowledge wins every time ,
but you have to laugh a little with these know-it-alls, who have never even left their house but seem to be telling folks who have traveled to these places many times what the go is ...

KAGNCHA

Have your grown any of this recently?
Is it still good?
I'm not trying to start the shit show that can stem from some strains or people's names. I'm curious as I have seeds but they are crossed with a CBD strain =[ all I could find pre 98 wise and who knows if that part is true...
No man I haven't. Just weeds I bought in Amsterdam's coffee shop when I was living in France...just a five hours drive to Amsterdam from where I was. To be straight up,I wasn't a grower nor a breeder. And I'm probably the worst weed grower in ICMAG.

KAGNCHA

its 2023 ,
sadly it seems that someone who sits behind a computer screen can know more than someone with first hand experience , just by reading some reports online ,
of course its not true and the guy with first hand knowledge wins every time ,
but you have to laugh a little with these know-it-alls, who have never even left their house but seem to be telling folks who have traveled to these places many times what the go is ...
@Donald Mallard , it's all good man. It's like religions... One have the right to believe in one specific GOD.

KAGNCHA

sorry but here i have to disagere.
If a seed from the 70s would be sprouted in 2000. A first generation Seed in the buds of a Vietnm Veteran. then people mae huge assumtions that its impossible to grow, to have a comparable or ust the same effect..

I SAID I TRIPPED ON WEED (hallucinations). What is there to discuss. im so tired of this assumtions about a thing that i experienced. i dunno what to say fo the millionst time that i havent said already. I told you how a SE asian of the 70s can affect you, i told you what i personally find a good place to get something as similar as possible.

ive my good links and connections to a degree, and am happy, and its very interesting to me that people experinece this happyness, thats it, i dunno why you ust reason about me not nowing stuff when im telling you very special eperiences. IF you would spend as much time as me reserching old Veterans reports you would eventually dicover that triping on weed is what they tell about, and i told you about too.. hmm ,,, might i actually be right?
so, might i actually give insightfull tips and words? probably.
Calm down man, I'd never said that you don't know stuff. You have the right to believe whatever you wish to.

romanoweed

@Donald..
OK i try make this my last post on icmag.
you try to tell me my tripweed experience was just "sitting behind a computer eperience".
i told you clear enough how exactly the experience was.

what has this to do with "just behind the screen experinece".

And did substentially many people trip on weed (i only count hallucinating or higher states) post 70s 80s?

why does nobody come with anwser ?

so, do you seriously wanna overshade the fact that hipies DO REPORT such effects ?So you just let this question forrecetn tripreports (hallucinations / or higher states) unanwsered, and in same time dont aknowledge that tripreports like mentioned happend before that . (i mena you should be in the know knowledgable as you represent yourselve).

SO: this was my last post ever here. i dont care how you dillute/ change/ overshade my infos . There is no way nomore with us. I will stay in contact with lovers in PM, but with that i have nothing more to do from NOW.

Bona Fortuna

I feel like things are being misconstrued here…
I know I’m putting my foot in a place it doesn’t necessarily belong and for that I apologize to Kagncha.

Nobody has discounted that fact that one can trip on weed.
The idea being challenged is involving the additions of said certain ‘70’s’ genetics.

Who’s to say there aren’t feral/domestic populations around that are reminiscent of the ‘70’s’ trip weed, even if it has genes from a more modern source added in? It’s absolutely worth a shot to find specimen in-situ and makes for an amazing life experience, if nothing else.

led05

Chasing The Present
1) Gotta Pop it
2) must grow it to your best potential hopefully expressing its’ genes the best one can, ideally outside & inside when possible
3) gotta cure it proper & well sampling all along the ways during its curing timeline
4) gotta enjoy it for a while before making any rush to judgment

Rinse & then repeat, only then you can begin to speak about that which you hold…

Anything else is just speculation and this plant effects us all similarly but also quite differently, that’s part of the magic…

And I’ve like many others in here enjoyed Trip weed, many times in fact. I hold many cultivars & X’s in my freezers & fridges now that are exactly that, it’s no unicorn nor extinct - it’s also not for the day in & out, trip weed is very much accumulating even over long periods of time (weeks, even months), it noids you the FK out overtime if you use it day in & out….

Yup Trip Weed Indeed :)

Peace

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I feel like things are being misconstrued here…
I know I’m putting my foot in a place it doesn’t necessarily belong and for that I apologize to Kagncha.

Nobody has discounted that fact that one can trip on weed.
The idea being challenged is involving the additions of said certain ‘70’s’ genetics.

Who’s to say there aren’t feral/domestic populations around that are reminiscent of the ‘70’s’ trip weed, even if it has genes from a more modern source added in? It’s absolutely worth a shot to find specimen in-situ and makes for an amazing life experience, if nothing else.
Yes this,
Folks read too much into stuff at times
I've experienced the feeling of tripping on weed just over 10 years ago so I know it's possible
But one has to take a bunch of factors into account and the experience I had likely someone else may not have had with the exact same stuff because that's how it works with substances whose effects are subjective, but many seem to think one size fits all
It doesn't..