What's new

C99 x Super Silver Haze

G

"air ... sky ... land ... water ... touch me ... keep me child ...

simple ... and in rythim with the earth"

a poem by charles chase

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Those flowers look like they are gonna hurt someone :yoinks:

So this is your first cross?? Have you been searching for just the right mom?

Looks like you have a few more seeds to test.... :yummy:

G

hi bacchus ... thank you for coming by ... here, have a :joint: with me ...

i am doing the test & out of 8 females born ALL are keepers extraordinarily!

this is not my 1st cross, but it is my best cross ... i am a private seed maker & have been for many years ..

yes, i have found "just the right mom" ... she is the genetic mother of the SSH x C99 ... i an honored to have her in my possession & have pics of her ... she is the most astounding plant, you are welcome to see ... just ask and i'll upload

treehuggers

Hey nexus!

How you doin? Yeah, females are normaly on the first place, so there is no confusion ;) ..I want to see more pics on the project you are working with.... I am geting my hands on SSH in a cople of days! That SSH is ShantiBabbas, right?

Be cool,
Tree

G

ok ... here is the Super Silver Haze mother clone

(these pics are from a past grow)

she was found in a pack of mr.nice ssh circa '00 seed stock ... i think this is shantibaba's original and i wish he could see this for himself ...

clones from this giant ssh mother plant were bred with 10 c99 males to get the seed that produced the plants for the future (ssh x c99)

G

we to try to guide the plant to her ultimate fruition ... it is a partnership

secret recipe is lots of love

:canabis:

G

hell yeah, nexus! that cross sounds great, two favorites together has to be sensational. that ssh is the thickest i have ever seen. the catpiss pheno is my favorite, but i wouldnt mind finding one of that size in my next pack of shanti's ssh!

p.s.-you should post those pics in the mr. nice forum so shanti can see them.

G

farmer john ... thank you ... i am honored & wish i could take photo's as nice as yours

H&L .. the energy that emits from this SSH when she is in full flower is spellbinding

G

Why are the fan leaves curling like that? What does that mean is out of balance?

Those look like excellent genetics you have in your hands.....Great work...

Latest posts

Latest posts