What's new

Bubble Bag Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWaterHydro

We'll see.. obviously I'm not going to waste money or time on some lame schmuck. On the other hand, it's a slam-dunk libel case with proven damages (I'm getting referring traffic from the website, each one is considered a lost sale)... I've known lawyers to smell blood in the water from easy prey and take a larger percentage of awarded damages than money up front. There's always a bunch of fresh faced just out of law school lawyers looking for easy slam dunk cases to start their reputation.

We'll see - everything I do as efficient (or at least try) as possible. I'll only input energy if the output is greater.

As far as I'm concerned Wacky Willy's has already made a name for themselves and he's causing more damage to himself than he ever could to anyone else. It's actually kind of flattering the only way he can compete is to lie and cheat... and even that is a botched effort just like the wacky bags.

Prolly just a quick letter from your Lawyer would make wacky wet his pants and pull the dirty tricks :D

Vorsprung

Ya i have a good Head Girl at my factory I told her to make sure the workers dont fall asleep at the sewing machine like some of those other company's ... Ya upgrading the Mesh to heavier grade so can take more of a beating :D Glad you liked them :D

Yeah we'll talk later regarding licensing fee for Ebay html ad replication. ;)

Wanted to add to this thread that I got the 4 bag Payload brand and the 70micron will not collect even a bowl worth of hash in it. We've ran them 3 times (big fuckin runs) with awesome trim.....nothing in the 70. Payload, you owe me bitches..... 120 American and I can't even get full melt hash. Bullshit.

Other than that....not bad bags at all.....if they're not defective like my most important bag was.

Edit: I ran over the the website after I posted this...and of course, the American webpage can not be displayed. I'm very annoyed with this now.

a little harsh, no? dont really see the problem.......i mean if the bags bad then they'll replace it...and if not they'll help figure out what went wrong...none of my business...just saying 70u is 70u, right?

BlackWaterHydro

Yeah we'll talk later regarding licensing fee for Ebay html ad replication. ;)

Hey now im a old hippy i dont believe in Copyrights :p ROFL :p You can steal anything i list all day long :p

Ill maybe steal wackys design with the big creepy smiley face Maybe i can get a add spot next to yours and be a start too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.