What's new

Bubble Bag Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caille

I am trying my own yield:quality test.

33 grams each of the same trim, one done in QWISO (3.6g potent, resinous glass was my result)

Next will be the bags, since I know where to get them, then last will be BHO.

Will be interesting to me to see the variances.

Alexis
*smiles*

RPsmoke

I am trying my own yield:quality test.

33 grams each of the same trim, one done in QWISO (3.6g potent, resinous glass was my result)

Next will be the bags, since I know where to get them, then last will be BHO.

Will be interesting to me to see the variances.

Alexis
*smiles*

I love trying all the different concentrates. I don't make QWISO much at all but bubblehash and BHO after every harvest. Its nice coming up with different mixes of the two, and making different consistencies in the hash, making Jelly type hash and what not. Also being able to switch between the two keeps it fresh and helps ya keep from getting burned out of one style. :smokeit:

Vorsprung

Vorsprung, the poor stitching and the holes on the wacky bags you received couldn't be worse! If mine come in that condition I'll be HOT! Workmanship and quality control aside, are the materials of good quality? thanks

the nylon sides is a very cheap quality. the mesh was decent. the mesh is NYLON mesh, not POLYETHYLENE though. Nylon mesh is clear, poly is cloudy/milky white. Not a real big deal, but nylon is more hygroscopic than PE (i.e. can absorb water and change size..not the best thing when dealing in microns). I was tired and haven't confirmed the microns are on spot with my microscope camera, though... but at a close eye glance seemed to at least not be WAAY OFF microns like a lot of the Ebay bags are.

Vorsprung

ive used the ice o lator for 11 years. why anyone would want to spend a tousand bucks to filter 12 grades of green hash is beyond my understanding.

the ice o lator is 2 bags, and beautiful blonde hash only, d

yeah but those 2 bags is still 80 euros.. or $115 for only 2 bags. I agree more bags isn't necessary (depending on what you're going for).

H

humboldtlocal

where can i pick those up? i thought i read Trimscene but checked their site and only Ice-O-Lator bags.

They don't have them listed on their site but I saw them last time I was in their store.

T

THC_Decapitator

ive never seen such horrible bags as those wack bags , lol

reckon

Throw some flowers and some ice into a clean bucket,, stir vigorously for 30mins. ,, allow to settle for 20 mins. Next slowly skim the leaf material from the bucket using a slotted spoon. Once all the leaf matter has been removed,, filter the water through a coffee-filter.

Here's the same method,, on a much smaller scale...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sm2GbreAZQ

Hope this helps...
happy hash making... :bandit:

as a canadian friend of mine would always say:

"okay, THATS slicker than greased moose poop on teflon,...eh?"

thanks doc, very cool way to use up small sacks of popcorn, and trim

dmt

Veteran
yeah but those 2 bags is still 80 euros.. or $115 for only 2 bags. I agree more bags isn't necessary (depending on what you're going for).

ice o lator is 40 canadian wholesale through i store i contract for. they want 50 per bag with bubblebags, and they have up to 14 bags?

im a heavy head and hate scuff. i would recommend making blonde with 2 bags, then making bho from the left over wet stuff if maximizing resin is the goal, d

Vorsprung

if anybody doubts what a 'class act' Bill Bye, of Wacky Willy's, who is the mfg of Wacky Bags (and also an 'official Bubble Bag retailer' of Bubbleman's bags) check this out.

Isn't this illegal? Libelous, defamatory. Pretty pathetic when you have to pretend your own shitty Wacky Bags (see post 12 of this thread) is a competitor's.

http://bubblefilterbags.com/sprungbags.html

Lungus

Hey people, Dirtbag Billy photoshopped his own bags to look like the Sprung bags. Here's the pics side by side Dirtbag Billy's pic is curiously identical to Vorsprung's pic of Wacky Willy's shitty bags. I have a set of Sprung bags and they are a quality product that I am very happy with. Don't screw around with Dirtbag's inferior crap.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RH8wZ.jpg
    RH8wZ.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
  • vikings demotivate
    vikings demotivate
    60.1 KB · Views: 30
H

Huey69

I've only done two runs with my Sprung bags so far, but looooovvvveeee them. Definitely a quality product thats well worth the small investment.

Vorsprung

So whats your excuse for the photoshop?

How can you not address that?

I'm not understanding your context / questions. Are you asking me? I was not the one doing the photoshopping. Pictures from my review were photoshopped on another site and the text changed in a libelous manner.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha good one Vorsprung
Ya bags rock m8 mine are still going strong after lots of runs, not one missed stitch or fault with them
Cant praise them enough

Wow, hilarious. I bought an 8 bag set of 5 gal Bubblebags. They work great, but were expensive. Kinda wish I would've seen these Sprungbags...oh well. I will turn my friends onto them.

-
TB4U

Vorsprung

Wow, hilarious. I bought an 8 bag set of 5 gal Bubblebags. They work great, but were expensive. Kinda wish I would've seen these Sprungbags...oh well. I will turn my friends onto them.

-
TB4U

Don't have any regrets - Bubbleman's bags ARE awesome quality.. and if you have the $$ that's the 8-bag set I would recommend.

RPsmoke

Don't have any regrets - Bubbleman's bags ARE awesome quality.. and if you have the $$ that's the 8-bag set I would recommend.

Just curious... any plans to offer more bags? Currently run your five bag system and love it. Would be cool to maybe get a couple more bags in there to get even more seperation. Just tokin and thinking. :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.