What's new

Bubba Kush - day 63

A

avgjoe

Hey Yukino,

I have been using supernatural 1 part bloom plus a few supplements for my Bubba but am now interested in getting a bit higher quality. Could you go into your nute regime a little bit and where you like to keep your ppm at?

Also, can someone explain what happened to Bubba after 98? Did the genetics just get really watered down or what?

Your Bubba looks amazing! Wish I could sample. Good work!

thanks for any info...

KUSHEATER1

just different cut of bubba known to be released after 98 in my opinion,but fire I love my pre-98 and my Katsu,both are super strong dank meds that must go for 70+ days to show their full genetic potential.

Last edited:
yukino_asano said:
anyone else feel the same about bubba?

if i could only keep only 5 mums it would be pre98 bubba, uk cheese, sweet pink grapefruit, sfv og kush, schrom,

in that order

Last edited:
pewp said:
You've been personally smoking it since before 98? wow! when did you first start to smoke bubba? what about grow it? do you have any information about the origin of the cut since youve been working with it for so long! your bubba looks great man! wow!

First time smoking was around 2006. Been growing bubba for a year.

(I should jumped on that bandwagon much sooner. )

Lots of People don't care about origins, they just care about good herb.

I have asked many times about her origins but never get any reliable information.

The "old man" don't care. Have even heard of different names depending on who purchased it.

Thanks for the props on the bubba.

avgjoe said:
Hey Yukino,

I have been using supernatural 1 part bloom plus a few supplements for my Bubba but am now interested in getting a bit higher quality. Could you go into your nute regime a little bit and where you like to keep your ppm at?

Also, can someone explain what happened to Bubba after 98? Did the genetics just get really watered down or what?

Your Bubba looks amazing! Wish I could sample. Good work!

thanks for any info...

I used sensi a / b one time a week, with big bud, humic, fulvic and carbo load.
then I used pure blend pro 1 x a week

Never feed over 1000ppm.

sorry do not know the response to bubba being watered down.

I think the crosses yield more but then arent as strong. NOt sure only know what I have smoked.

I have heard good stuff about Supernatural.

In case you have not.

I would add molasses or sweet leaf, sweet etc for a sugar source. (that can add up to 20% more weight)

Then use a bloom booster and ripener.

But the #1 factor I feel is enviroment. better off investing in optimal enviromental conditions.

Also c02, That can give up to 20-30% more yield.

Hope that helps. Thanks for the props. Wish you could take a bong rip :)

Outlaw Grower said:
if i could only keep only 3 mums it wuld be pre98 bubba, uk cheese, sweet pink grapefruit, sfv og kush, schrom,

in that order

thanks for sharing. I love that cheese and SFV OG kush.

Gives me more of a upper high than the bubba.

Recently got a cut of ogkush (soul assasin). Gonna give her a try very soon.