What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bill C-15 has passed in Canada. You will get 6 Months prison for one plant. ORGANIZE.

Anyone I meet said they will not stop growing (MMAR card holders) after April 1st. So I can see the cons gov locking up many MMAR card holders as of April 1st. I bet the raids are all planned and set to ensure compliance is met. Any have a link to the bill that's passed?

Well I deal with a a lot of growers every month and most are just scaling back and 20% wont be doing it once their license runs out. You have to realize there's a LOT of people who grow for a living and that's their only income or extra income that is helping them live. For some it means being able to save up instead of working cheque to cheque.

50State

Maybe you don't understand

Maybe you don't understand

Well I deal with a a lot of growers every month and most are just scaling back and 20% wont be doing it once their license runs out. You have to realize there's a LOT of people who grow for a living and that's their only income or extra income that is helping them live. For some it means being able to save up instead of working cheque to cheque.

My friends landlord entered his place at 9am called the called the cops by 9:45am cops got a ticker tape warrant as his lawyer put it from another region and were in his place by 11:45am. So maybe you don't understand just how fast it takes the cops to obtain and execute a warrant and how little to no evidence it takes to obtain a warrant in this country. Couldn't get the warrant thrown out in the first trial and now he's taking his case to the Supreme Court of Ontario.

Not to mention they have the addresses for the MMAR card holders and caregivers and could tell if your still growing indoors thanks to the new smart meters here in ontario. So yeah it would take about two hours to obtain and execute a warrant on any one who's not complying by April 1st in Ontario. From what I've seen anyways. Will see come April 1st I hope I'm wrong peace

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
believe me

no one that really has aids, spinal cord injury, brain injury, cancer etc, all cat a are going to jail for small set ups

the guys going down are the big beasters, that the cops know have illigitimate lics and how much they are producing. so gangsters, dgs and the beasts are getting hit. may take 6-12 months to shake em all down. stick to a small space with minimal plants and you are fine.

1 guy does not need a 16/16 flip producing 40 pounds every 2 months, and cops and neighbors arent stupid either.

my advise - 4kw or 6 x 600 - 2 4x8 med-man tables. grow as much as you need to support yourself, then budget the gear, start up when you are 75 days from personal droughtage

med-man

My friends landlord entered his place at 9am called the called the cops by 9:45am cops got a ticker tape warrant as his lawyer put it from another region and were in his place by 11:45am. So maybe you don't understand just how fast it takes the cops to obtain and execute a warrant and how little to no evidence it takes to obtain a warrant in this country. Couldn't get the warrant thrown out in the first trial and now he's taking his case to the Supreme Court of Ontario.

Not to mention they have the addresses for the MMAR card holders and caregivers and could tell if your still growing indoors thanks to the new smart meters here in ontario. So yeah it would take about two hours to obtain and execute a warrant on any one who's not complying by April 1st in Ontario. From what I've seen anyways. Will see come April 1st I hope I'm wrong peace

It doesn't matter how fast they can get a warrant all that matters is that weed has a high enough value attached to it and people will grow it. Again I deal with a a lot of growers each month most will not be stopping as these are the same people who grew before the MMAR took off. That's their lively hood. The ones that will be stopping are the ones who only did it because they had a license and would have never taken the chance with out a license.

Untill the day weed is "easily" available with out weird restrictions and people are allowed to grow at home there will always be a black market.

As for the the envalopes no one except for you postal worker saw one and they probably didn't even pay attention to it. The cops don't have magic ball that see the address at the post office as the mail is sorted.

As for warrant if you got a good laywers he can rip it apart. Friend of mine just had all his charges dropped for 80 lights as the lawyer did his work and proved that the police lied and trespassed to get evidence to get a warrant. Even the prosecutor knew about it because they did their own investigation on how the evidence was gathered but didn't say anything until the lawyer showed them the results. Yah it cost him close to 70K for him and two of his workers but they got off.

50State

Health Canada would have the info for all MMAR card holders not just your mailman. Yeah I was talking about legal medical grows not illegal grows with regards to the police and possible clamp downs after April 1st.

Police forces have being actively shutting down patients and caregivers over license issues and excessive number of plants do to excluding patients with expired cards. So how did they get those addresses the mailman? Most of those cases are bogus too since health Canada stalled the renewal process and these people got busted for being in a legal limbo.

I never expected or mentioned illegal growers stopping as of April 1st. Why would they? If police start to aggressively enforce the law and bust illegal grows and they don't get busted prices just up. It's supply and command [sic] and the black markets not going anywhere if you have to lock yourself into unknown growers. Plin Plon, wasn't that the last gov' grower with weak and moldy pot for sick people hope they approved better growers this time around.

And it sounds like the same kind of bad case but my friend had a good lawyer and sank about 20k plus defending himself and still got to spend two months in prison until an appeal was granted. God knows how much the appeal will cost him. But both lawyers thought it would be tossed out and it didn't go that way.

5th

Veteran
I bet the raids are all planned and set to ensure compliance is met.

Fuck are you smoking?

This isn't a George Orwell novel son. Pick up a newspaper...or read the news via the net. Pigs got more important issues to deal with then a few thousand people that grow dope. (small time)

What floors me is these clowns that are getting scripts. Grow a set of balls. Then grow your own. Or keep growing your own. LP's...what a fucking joke. Mandatory min's...another joke.

TheDonkey

Fuck are you smoking?

This isn't a George Orwell novel son. Pick up a newspaper...or read the news via the net. Pigs got more important issues to deal with then a few thousand people that grow dope. (small time)

What floors me is these clowns that are getting scripts. Grow a set of balls. Then grow your own. Or keep growing your own. LP's...what a fucking joke. Mandatory min's...another joke.

I can guarantee you that some of this governments dealings have been said to be Orwellian. You need to take off the blinders and look at this from all sides son. Scripts are real, mandatory mins are very real. They maybe a fucking joke to you but to many they aren't.

50State

^^^^^I'm smoking on Chocolope, vanilla Kush, cheese, and water or dryice hash.

It seems like an Orwell novel more and more with each passing day. It's 1984 plus Animal Farm with a little Aldous Hexley' Brave New World and a pinch of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Or we're starting down that path.
I read news on both and can tell you nothing is happening in Canada, but snow..... So if you think cops have better things to do then bust small grows in Canada then your not from Canada. I've seen the local news reports top news stories be BIG Grow busted. Police seized FOUR THOUSAND dollars worth of plants and equipment, it was four plants or four clones they didn't say. Doesn't matter how many you have and other factors like there being children in the house play in to it.

And the people with scripts have jobs and families and do it legally because they don't want to lose either. Or maybe they don't want to waste tens of thousands of dollars to defend themselves from something they could have avoided by being legal. In no way does that make them cowards or require them to go a set of balls.

And mandatory minimum sentences are not a joke they are reality. 6 months for between what? 5 -200 plants but add 14 years if they deem its for the purposes of trafficking.

50State

Fuck are you smoking?

Yep not going to happen....
moon.gif

http://www.straight.com/news/608316...aw-enforcement?comment_mode=1#add-new-comment

5th

Veteran
Good to see your up on current events...and from such a credible source...

R is for rocket....lol...fuckin' goof.

Bombasquatch

stop fighting each other

stop fighting each other

stick to the facts people. im trying to learn something when i read here. not become more dumb!

S

sourpuss

I wonder how its going in colorado and Washington where ever its now legal. Would e nice, I can work live and raise my family no worries. Love canada.... rather not live in fear, srems canada is going the wrong way. Might plan on movin when possible.

S

sourpuss

Makes s3nse actually, think most people here would agree, moving south to where its legal.

Unless something drastic happens in canada it looks pretty shitty. Money money money over a plant.

If u r growing for personal this is a great option. Enjoy the weather. House prices r supposedly cheaper....

Latest posts

Latest posts