What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
This is pretty amazing. Have you ever thought about or done organic ebb in flow? I don't even know if its possible, but would love to see something like that.

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to take enough clones to fill 1 table. Also how many mothers does that take, along with how often can you take that many from your mothers? I'm sure your pro at taking clones at this point. It just seems like the mother/clone part of the operation is the real heart of everything.

Anyways, incredible grow man and keep up the great work!

stoney419

here is some pics

here is some pics

ok mr.C il try to answer a couple of your ?
i like to keep about 8 healthy moms in a 4x8 table everything was set up to cycle every 2 weeks i have to admit i only have 4 moms right now so what i've been doing is cloneing my clones i think i got it figured out i decided to go with the 5"x5" pots so i can fit 161 on a table if i can get 1/2 oz per plant x 161= well you know
ok i have 6 ez clone 120s i cut the clones put them on the bottom row that is lit by 6 reguler flouros bulbs they stay on the bottom shelf for 2 weeks by then their rooted good then i move to the top shelf where them 3 cloners are lit with high output flouros here is some pics any when the clones have been on bottom for 2weeks then on top for 2 more their huge so when I lolly pop them or cut of the side branches i use them as clones the clones on the top shelf are 3 weeks old in the pics the reson i have 6 cloners is so every 2weeks i can pic the best 322 out of 360

G

Man!, The more I read in ICM the more I figure out I don't know shit, I am green with envy, thanks for sharing your skills! Did you make those cloner boxes? :respect: :bow: peace

G

stoney419 said:
I leave them in the easy clover for 30 days
I paid 300.00 each for the last 5 350.00 for the first one
I was putting in trays for 2 weeks then in a veg table for 2 more weeks
the reason I didn't just make my own was I was to busy or tired from being busy or. Ok lazy lol there I said it

sorry for the dumb question! peace and RESPECT!!!

stoney419

Georgia Green said:
Man!, The more I read in ICM the more I figure out I don't know shit, I am green with envy, thanks for sharing your skills! Did you make those cloner boxes? :respect: :bow: peace
no i thought about it but got a grow shop on ebay to seeds ect. to seel them to me for 350.00 out the door no shiping so i just bought them i mean they work great
ALBERT HOFFMAN on here is the reson i switched from the rapid rooters and a veg table to the cloners he made his own cloners and they work great he is a very skilled and talented grower

Y

yamaha_1fan

Is that what they look like after 30 days?

Thats my plan, to get some of those EZclone 120's and veg them in there. Basically just like you are doing. Except I may use a CMH 400 after they are rooted. I already have two hoods and ballasts. I plan on buying them, I just prefer the instant results and am getting a little tired of DIYing.

I just need a couple harvests to pay some bills and get some breathing room before spending ANYTHING else. My wife gets pissed when I buy the rapid rooter plugs. Wait till I need more nutes !!!!

Is this the first time you posted this pic? Fucking a man. I love it

That Albert guy dont know squat !!!! J/K. He seems to know his stuff and has given me plenty of great advise

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
how many watt/lights u running? what do u yield?how many tables? soryy if ya already posted it i just took a glance through dont have time right now to read it will later. u got one sick ass grow!

stoney419

yamaha_1fan said:

Is that what they look like after 30 days?

Thats my plan, to get some of those EZclone 120's and veg them in there. Basically just like you are doing. Except I may use a CMH 400 after they are rooted. I already have two hoods and ballasts. I plan on buying them, I just prefer the instant results and am getting a little tired of DIYing.

I just need a couple harvests to pay some bills and get some breathing room before spending ANYTHING else. My wife gets pissed when I buy the rapid rooter plugs. Wait till I need more nutes !!!!

Is this the first time you posted this pic? Fucking a man. I love it

That Albert guy dont know squat !!!! J/K. He seems to know his stuff and has given me plenty of great advise
yes yamaha that is the first time i posted that pic if you look in your thread i went and took the pics for you and that clone is 3 weeks old not 30 days and i know how it is trying to get a head of your cash and check robert out at seed sect. on ebay he'll really try to work with you
as much as i hate to say it since i swiched from AN to triflex in veg everything is really happy

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Thank you for answering the question/s. You did more then enough.

My last question is what size reservoir to each 4x8 table do you use? I assume you probably use 1 res for ever 2 4x8 tables and stagger the watering times.

Mr Celsius said:
Thank you for answering the question/s. You did more then enough.

My last question is what size reservoir to each 4x8 table do you use? I assume you probably use 1 res for ever 2 4x8 tables and stagger the watering times.

from the picture right above, it looks like its 1 70gal res for each 4x8. 2 4x8s would empty the res too quickly i think.

Y

yamaha_1fan

I know you were taking pics of the cloner and such. I appreciate it

But the pic down the middle of the tables, shows just how big the room is. I didnt know it was that big or I just didnt bother reading how many tables you had. Picture is worth a thousand words

stoney419

mikecar312 said:
from the picture right above, it looks like its 1 70gal res for each 4x8. 2 4x8s would empty the res too quickly i think.
yes i have a 70 under each res but the 70s aren't really big enough as my pump always goes dry not all the way enough i see a bunch of air bubbles in the table

stoney419

yamaha_1fan said:
I know you were taking pics of the cloner and such. I appreciate it

But the pic down the middle of the tables, shows just how big the room is. I didnt know it was that big or I just didnt bother reading how many tables you had. Picture is worth a thousand words
hey yamaha glad you like the pics it's not as big as it looks in side the flowering room it is about 22feet wide 28feet long then on one end is the veg room is 22feet wide 11feet long basicly all it is a box inside an old barn
but in my imho what would work real good for flowering is a box 18'x30' ok i say that because the tables are 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 feet i would put them end to end 17 x 4 1/2 feet hell that a 6 feet walk way instead of side by side that way the tables would be close to the walls on 3 sides and reflect the light a lot better but thinking of adding some more white plastic to the sides of my tables so if you had say 30x30 thats all you need for the whole opp thats 12x30 for veg
i would have a wall down the middle have 2 rooms 8tables with 24 600s 14400wtts instead of 16 600s 9600wtts on the flip switch

Last edited: