What's new

B.S.E.(bush stressing extreme)

filimagno

zeppelindood said:
Babe says "hi there" to Sandro and Olivia :wave:
hi zeppelinhood...sandro and olivia they feel kinda happy .. :biglaugh:

@bud...them are amazing as ur beans..hope are the next issue on my plantations with some other of my favourite seeds :ARJAN HAZE..i can't see the hour :yummy: :yummy: i'm waiting for lot of big columns more biggers than them around here with jock horror fake seeds :canabis: thx a lot as ever for ur compliments on mine efforts :wink:

@growdoc thx u 2 bro..happy to see u here as the other who are stopping by around this thread..

right now i'm smelling and smoking my sweetest work ever..ehehehehe

the total yield (for the fanatics of the weight or G\watt) is
plant A:131 grams(the most quickly and resinous)
plant B:157 grams
plant C:142 grams
plant D:is not dried enough(the most big and omogeneously)

ciao ....FILIMAGNO...c ya soon with the harvest and ice o lator photos.

Sleepy

Veteran
meow

MEOW

...hehe :canabis:

I'm sorry to say, your english is MUCH better than my Italian.!!

Congratulations on a fab harvest!!! Enjoy!!!! :eek: :eek: :yummy:

G

Good growing. I might try that grow method some time, it looks interesting. Do you think using a bigger pot (like 25l ) would give even better yield?

filimagno

Salakavala said:
Good growing. I might try that grow method some time, it looks interesting. Do you think using a bigger pot (like 25l ) would give even better yield?

hi salakavala...yes for certainly if i did one more repotting in a 25 liter pot i've could harvest probably much more than at.... :confused:
but i had only the problem of the fixing ;that not allowed me to change the size of the last pot.... :whip: :whip:
...and when i've leave out mine plants from the pot ;i've see that the mass of the roots was very compact and dense compared to the same plants on past growing with the 25 liters pots...ROOTS need oxigen not only to expand itselfs,but due to the anaerobic bacterias u have to mantain ur soil aerated for a nonfluctuation of PH down...HOPE it's clear :chin: --my english is one of the baddest around the globe eeheheheheh :wink: