What's new

B.S.E.(bush stressing extreme)

filimagno

THANKS TO ALL GUYS WHO SUPPORT ME 'N' MINE BUSHES!!!!!!!!!and NOT bush eheehehehe(thx floorduhcannah)
@i want 2 breed-...thx man---i'm in love 4 human's "elevation" :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
@smigs---thx 2 kiss my hand... :biglaugh: but u will must kiss my ganja 2 this summer when i'll going to ur homeeee!!!!!eheheheheheeheh like i want to taste urs!!!! peace BRO :canabis: :canabis:
@budgrinder----peace bro ...i can't wait to grow as healty as this ur prettY genetic named by me!!!!! MATU MAGO is BORN!!!!!!!! :whip: :yummy:
@tokinjoe--hi dear..i've followed with lot of interest some topics of caprichoso ..and i think that is a good grower as a great developer of tecniques..i hope this guy appreciate mine too like u...ehehehe :friends:
@agent420--my inspiration is come BOTH from pruning and lst ...but the real ones tecniques are SOG and SCROG...so my mind have decided that a mix of eachone tecnique probably give the best results for my situation
i'm talkin about the space and how effort i spend for it.. :chin: (hope it's clear more than my mind right now)
@visone ...i'm truly honoured of ur presence 2....thx yet.. :friends:

relic2779 Haha thats excellent. When do you plan on flowering those freaks of nature? Thats when things will get "interesting".
ciao relic.....hope u enjoy or ENJOINT mine fully sparkled bushes with all those gus who appreciate mine effort on growing cannabis at best!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON GROWING HARD CORE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

20 days of flowering:

28\30 days of flowering

.......CIAO AT ALL GROWERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!

....some people loves FERRARI....i LOVE CANNABIS!!!!!!!!!
eheheeheheheheheheheheheehehh
"from a cnn video ..speaks a camouflaged grower"

filimagno

visone...i have nothing versus NIRVANA cause i've got very good satisfactions with those.....
the problem is in the big uncertainly on their seeds...check out this foto:
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?userid=3643&lastpage=35&perpage=9&folderid=0&action=view&sortby=&in=nNirvanaq.jpg&s=
..the strains of nirvana that i've test and grows with lot of succes and happyness are:
ICE
BUBBLICIOUS
less jockhorror-(cause it's a lot skunky flavoured IMHO)
...plus hindu kush and mixed sativa for the outdoors

peace .fili :wink:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Wow bellisime piante filmagno.

That is awesome. I will be checking on this one to see what your yield is like. I bet Caprichoso will be in here checking you out. :joint:

filimagno

CalcioErba2004 said:
Wow bellisime piante filmagno.

That is awesome. I will be checking on this one to see what your yield is like. I bet Caprichoso will be in here checking you out. :joint:

thx 4 the compliments..but my job is not going only to improve YIELD,but it working4 omogeneusly,and the yield is gonna for consequence.....i hope, caprichoso and i ,will exchange tons of good info fo' tha people on this community.. :friends: :wink:so i hope he will look this thread soon :wave: ciao..... :canabis:

ps:my biggest problem is about my language ability....luckly is not like my passion in ganjacultivation :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PPSS...calcioerba....the foootballplayers and ARTICOLO31 are two of the shittiest things of italy !!!BELIEVEME!!!!there're tons of good groups on hip hop ...they're makin only real shit!!!not light music as A31 have made IT!!!RE-BELIEVE ME!!!
i think that calcio are not identifier of our nation as bad as making:::::MAFIA ;PIZZA;SPAGHETTI E MANDOLINO!!! RE-RE-BELIEVE ME

na mean????:
ITALY IS NOT A "WRONG SKETCH"...ITALY IS "THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVIN IN"!!!!!!!!.....A LOVABLE COUNTRY WHERE THE PASSIONS HAVE NO ENDING LIKE THE STORY CAN TELL ...---RE-RE-RE-BELIEVE ME ---- :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:
CIAO....FILI :wave: :wave: :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Fecking WOW...is al I can say m8...Ascrog without screen, Nice going pal....that is some technique...tell me more please...these substances you spray? What are they?
It is amazing what you have done there with just 4 plants m8...major props to you.
Grow on, and
Be lucky

Dang.... I just realized that when I LST'd my girls the fact that I had to readjust every couple days and tie down in multiple places I guess I am using your technique. I have one plant that I've have to tie down in at least 15 different places :biglaugh: Those bushes are lookin lovely. How long til harvest?
:smile:

G

Yep, I've also gotten some great results with Nirvana.
You're grow looks AWESOME. I'm lovin the technique. Those are some amazing bushes :canabis: . I can't wait for the next update. :wave: :friends:

filimagno

damn.....guys do u wanna let my face go into a totally red colouring??? i do'nt think so...plz end with the compliments ....cause this is not a good explained thread :rolleyes: i hope the next is gonna more full of info more detailed...i preparing some sketches to show about the step to step of my work..
for sure it will come more readble for all the grower who cannot undestand this...plus i've got to buy a serious camera ,if not the hps light don't allow me to made some good photos...
other reason about the non good type photos is about the temp outside my rooms!!!(if i bring out my plants from the room the temperature is above a range from 5°C to 10°C...so it's impossible in this season to make the photos out of my growroom)...the next is gonna soon ,cause right now i'm lookin for some new mommies--from:-SAGE_BOGGLEGUM_KALIMIST...and MATU MAGO is coming from the north EHEHEHEH thx to BUDGRINDER!!! :friends: :friends:

C YA ON THE NEXT UPDATE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!CIAO :wave: :wave: filimagno

filimagno

half flowering updating

half flowering updating

hi fellas::::::there are some new photos:::::::::::

35 days of flowering...and i've switch my camera to a 4 megapixels..but right now in these photos i've not evaluated the WHITE COLOR as right !!! SORRY!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :whip: :whip:

c ya soon friends on IC!!!!!!!!! :canabis: :canabis: :wave: :wave:
CIAOOOOOOOO........filimagno :friends:

G

God damn!! Your sea of buds looking good man!! I'm already waiting next update!!

filimagno

Budgrinder said:
God damn!! Your sea of buds looking good man!! I'm already waiting next update!!
hi BUDBROS :wave: ...i'm totally excited for the good sprout of those flowers indeed....and happy so much to see that u appreciate mine efforts :wink:

tonight i hope to bring some new photos :canabis: c ya bro..and CIAO AT ALL IC'ers

G

FIlimagno
Very nice grow. That looks like scrog but with no screen thats amazing.. Im gonna try it out doors this summer.. See what happens.. hope it comes out half as good as yours did. wow let us know how much the total weight is.. peace

sack

filimagno

sackoweed said:
FIlimagno
Very nice grow. That looks like scrog but with no screen thats amazing.. Im gonna try it out doors this summer.. See what happens.. hope it comes out half as good as yours did. wow let us know how much the total weight is.. peace

sack
hi man..i'll try it too in my HORTUS outdoor and i ensure u that in my country there's a fuckin sun who cook the eggs without fire!!!!eheheheeheh as the buds making with our neurosystem eheeheheheheheh :canabis:

@DR.budgrinder :biglaugh: ...hey bro....hope this update exciting u at best !!!! :friends:

PS...I want TO REMEMBER AT ALL.. I DON'T USE ANY SORT OF SYNTETIC OR MINERALS!!!!
as supertrhive-and-(all hormones) or some bad shitsintetics like them!!!!!!! :whip: :whip:
and i'm sorry for all those suckers that use those stuff for improve their yields!!!
USE UR BRAIN!!! THOSE stuff ARE DANGEROUS FOR UR HEALTHNESS...

update:
42 days of flowering---6 week--

any questions or suggestions are wellcome...

PS....the biobizz fertilizer for the BLOOM is a REALLY FAKE SHIT products...

i advice at all that want takes his plants HEALTY to don't USE biobizz during the flowering----or ur plants get lock down potassium chronically :biglaugh:

so ...is the baddest fert that i've ever tested in my life!!!! :confused:

ciao .......FILIMAGNO...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S peoples tell at ur goverment to stop brake the balls all over the WORLD!!
-------------NO ONES CAN TOLLERATE NO MORE UR NEEDS ON TEACH US THE "GOOD WAY"...-------------SO SHAME ON U.S.A!!!!!----WE R TIRED!!!__
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

G

Nice nice man, very nice!! Looks like you got good yield out of those ladies...Real joy for my eyes...How many days to go before they are ready?!? peace....

filimagno

Budgrinder said:
Nice nice man, very nice!! Looks like you got good yield out of those ladies...Real joy for my eyes...How many days to go before they are ready?!? peace....

hi dr.budgrinder....i'm glad to read ur joy to see mine bush lookin goods!!
hope i will not broke ur expectations with this update
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
c ya soon bro

update...here's at 53 days of flowering..befeore the last macros feeding..

...so here's what the deal TODAY : at 58 days ...1 plant is almost ready..the other three it needs other two weeks ...and nowday i've stopped the feeding with the micros and aminoaicids with vegetal ormones..and boosters too
---I REPEAT...THIS IS A COMPLETELY ORGANIC GROWING...NO SUPERTHRIVE OR OTHER SINTETYCS HORMONES ARE USED HERE!!!!!!!!!------------

HERE's the quickly one..and the most resinous ...but not big bud as the other 3 clones ..

salutatem'assoreta..........CIAO...
.......filimagno.."no hydro envy"

Latest posts

Latest posts