What's new

Ace Purple Satellite

vermontman

@vermontman

Still loving your work with this PS. I’m testing her out as a breeding tool to bring in various crosses a little quicker. In fact, it worked beautifully with Mango Haze for my lat and climate, finishing beg/mid Oct. the PS was dominant in bud structure and terps (still cherry!). The high is a perfect blend of the two, very warm, up, and positive. Like a good Mexican high that makes you grin. 😇

PSxMH

Pistils Aug 5, about 4weeks before MH would be throwing…
full

Stacking well in mid Sep and accumulating some good frost.

full

Chop chop. Nice bud size, and frost!
full

full

Peace
F2F
Great grow F2!
Satellite is a wonderful breeding tool
Wonderful to see your work.

Last edited:

F2F

Yeah, its like infusing mangohaze with a little bit more outdoor durability and giving it a purple stem

Dont be so humble

not too shabby really.....:smokeit:
Haha. I m starting to “feel” pairings a little bit better as I go. A decent MH is euphoric and up, has you contemplating things. the PS is also up but not quite as much, mellow, happy, positive make ya grin high. The cross brings her in at what is really perfect timing for me. it finishes mid Oct dry, warm and sunny. Best, I feel the effects are very complementary, very positive, warm, with ear to ear perma-grin. 😊

Peace,
F2F

vermontman

hamstring

Veteran
Hey buddy I think the nutes might have been a bit high to cause the curl, I would be keen to see the tops of the plants though.
Sorry about that dont have any pics of the tops. What about the single fingered leafs that are on all the newer/top growth. Is that normal for this strain?

Someone thought it might be re-veging but seems a little late since they have been in the ground since the first week of June.

I will get some pics of the tops next week for you.

Thanks

vermontman

Sorry about that dont have any pics of the tops. What about the single fingered leafs that are on all the newer/top growth. Is that normal for this strain?

Someone thought it might be re-veging but seems a little late since they have been in the ground since the first week of June.

I will get some pics of the tops next week for you.

Thanks
I have only seen single bladed leaves on very advanced flower tops, near the very tips,
so really not sure. I may get a better idea when I see pics from tops.

hamstring

Veteran
Some pics of PS doing the guerrilla thang. You can see PS in the background towering above the GG4 in the foreground.

thumb_IMG_1059_1024.jpg

Man these are big girls. This one is over 8ft tall I cant reach the top with my machete. They have grown close to another 24 inches in two weeks. You can see the stretch marks on these girls. I hope they are done stretching. The leaf curl has stopped which I am glad to see. Just some curled leaves left from two weeks ago.

thumb_IMG_1053_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1045_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1047_1024.jpg

The plants that are shaded a bit are in full flower with others following behind at 52 degrees North on 7/27. Very nice open structure and nice thick stems. The main stem is 2.5 inches in diameter. Great gear Vermont Man

thumb_IMG_1054_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1055_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1057_1024.jpg

Last edited:

IndicaFarmer

Some pics of PS doing the guerrilla thang. You can see PS in the background towering above the GG4 in the foreground.

View attachment 18737571

Man these are big girls. This one is over 8ft tall I cant reach the top with my machete. They have grown close to another 24 inches in two weeks. You can see the stretch marks on these girls. I hope they are done stretching. The leaf curl has stopped which I am glad to see. Just some curled leaves left from two weeks ago.

View attachment 18737581

View attachment 18737575 View attachment 18737576

The plants that are shaded a bit are in full flower with others following behind at 52 degrees North on 7/27. Very nice open structure and nice thick stems. The main stem is 2.5 inches in diameter. Great gear Vermont Man

View attachment 18737577 View attachment 18737579 View attachment 18737580
Wow man, got to love those thick, purple ladies. That trunk is very thick as you said, and literally does have true stretchmarks. They are so visible against the fresh healthy purple trunk color. Like latitudinal scabs Definitely scarring. Almost looks like some sort of cane that would grow down south or something.
leaves even look willowy like a swamp willow. LOVE IT.

hamstring

Veteran
Hello PS farmers. Haven't been back to the grow plot for three weeks and leaf spot decided to drop by and say hello.

Man Vermontman I wish I would have know about this strain years ago.

Look at the PS in the background compared to the GG4. Little to no signs of leaf spot. This strain was made for a midwest guerrilla grow.

Starting to get that acrid cherry smell I heard about. More chem at first but I can smell the cherry/berry smell afterwards.

IMG_1111.jpg
IMG_1093.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg

hamstring

Veteran
Time for a update PS farmers. I am telling you this is one hell of year for leaf spot. Very little rain all summer and now we have been inundated with rain the last 3 weeks. This is the difference between a back yard grow and a guerrilla grow. My GG4 is taking a beating with leaf spot but -------

as you can see the PS looks very good.

I continue to be impressed with the outdoor traits of PS. This is a true guerrilla plant, except for height, and I am excited to see what the smoke is like. I hope to turn some of this into hash if I get the harvest I hope to.

thumb_IMG_1131_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1140_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1141_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1142_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1143_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1144_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1145_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1146_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1148_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1149_1024.jpg

Last edited:

F2F

Nice tree hamstring!

squeezed the bud of a PS (cross) going in the yard the other day. The aromas were familiar and nostalgic. 😁 getting those cherry terps yet?

Next year I may have to put one in the guerilla plot myself!

Peace
F2F

hamstring

Veteran
Nice tree hamstring!

squeezed the bud of a PS (cross) going in the yard the other day. The aromas were familiar and nostalgic. 😁 getting those cherry terps yet?

Next year I may have to put one in the guerilla plot myself!

Peace
F2F
F2F
Yeah the PS has the cherry/chem smell, very nice.

It seems like I am starting all over again. I spent many years over at UDG looking for early flowering strains and never gave sativas a chance. PS seem to be a wonderful guerrilla plant , just have to wait and see how she smokes.

vermontman

Old cannabis site dedicated to early strains for outdoor growing. Many good breeders and growers from the great white north ( Canadian). No longer exists but many members are here at IC mag.
Hello hamstring!
Amazing grow and awesome documentation, I love to see my babies in very capable hands.
Hats off to you buddy!

Latest posts

Latest posts