What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6K Drain to Waste Chemdog D

Securityfirst

Sour Grape trimmed

Sour Grape trimmed

091109002.jpg

Props to SF!!

Props to SF!!

Ok, so i think ive read through all your threads!! your the man, i have to add you to my friends list! Your on your way to becoming a true grand master!! Cant wait to see whats next!

Securityfirst

Thanks Lacy.....People from LA actually complimented me on the Sour Grapes too but I only grew it. Mad props to the breeder from Oakland.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
damn man, Respect!

that setup is baller,straigt kill too... very nice

fuck cubicles me and u will never have the pleasure of seeing one of those huh bro?

good ol 9 to 5 hahaha love it man major props

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Looks good man, my last run of chemdawg d (probably the same cut as yours) got me rave reviews, folks snapped it up like it was gonna be outlawed tomorrow. Very strong stuff!

K

Kal-El

SF, nice setup.

*mistress*, let's talk about wicking systems. I've only read of various wick systems... which I suppose includes Hempy Buckets. I've been tempted to try it once, but it doesn't interest me that much for a variety of reasons... one of the larger ones being salt build-up and lack of air replenishment.

Hempy buckets are not wick systems, get some facts before you post nonsense.

Latest posts

Latest posts