What's new

400watt champ in action

groprp619

hey man you are my inspiration
i got a few loafs in the oven too
what botanicare nutes are u using and what regiment?

darrinjefferson

groprp619- thanks alot....im glad i can inspire someone.
the nutes I use are pureblend pro bloom, liquid karma and their pureblend pro grow.

I give them the pro grow during veg with a lil karma and bloom. Then a week or so before flower I give em bloom and karma.

I also use some organic bloom boosters from my local garden store. It is mainly just bat guano. a lil something extra to help them out.
I am going to try some nutes call beastie buds and cha-ching.
they have been around for awhile and I have heard incredible things about both.

hope this helps. cab growin is alot of fun. With a 400watt you can produce plenty for yourself and for friends.

late

groprp619

yeah i have a 400watt going right now too
i was curious about the how much of the nutes you use
i posted some pics awhile back and everyone said they were being nute burned
but i had only used the nutes twice in a month btw i am using the same ones you are by botanicare

darrinjefferson

groprp I use nutes almost everytime i water. sometimes i go everyother water, especially at the begining. I water the plants everyother day usually, especially when they have good sized nugs they go through alot of water. it prety incredible.

your plants look fairly good based on those pics I saw in your gallery.
keep it up and post some new pics. at the start you need to give them light nutes.
keepit up
d

darrinjefferson

well it has been a bit since I posted. the cab is now in my new home and is vegging some ladies that will go in my new grow room.
i hate to say it but this cab is probably in its final days. I will be using the light and fan in my new room and the plants will go in as well. it has been a great cab and has done more than I could have ever wanted. I am ready to move on and move up however.
here is some of the last bud i got out of the cab.
SensiStar
this huge nug weighed in at 13grams

The bud dried and all the white hairs turned red. It was fairly good smoke with a very weird smell, unlike anything I have ever smelled. I dont think it will make the cut though, I have over 13 different strains ready to go flower and the sensistar just wasnt that great. it was a good yielder, but not my fav smoke.
well that is it for now. I suggest looking at my growroom building thread cause when its ready its going to be crazy!!!!!

thanks to everyone who has visted my thread and commented on whats been going on. I also hope that you all learned something here. Its not all about size and high wattage, little can still produce great.

Thanks again everyone and I will see yall around :joint:

darrinjefferson

thanks alot jordas!!! i appreciate the kind words. It was alot of fun to grow in that cab with the 400. They are truly incredible lights. I am even more excited to put my skills to work with 12oowatts or more!! should be even better. I will be sure to include a link for you and anyone else who wants ti follow me along.

Take care
d

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
my god, wooow. crazy sensi star! your mm kills me!
9064DSCN0657.JPG

9064DSCN0655.JPG

Last edited:

darrinjefferson

thanks alot esbe!!
I have a buddy whos almost 60 and hes tells me that the sensistar nug is the biggest he has ever seen, let alone grow. It makes me happy, especially cause its from a 400watt!!

thanks again!!
late

B

buzzed day

13 grams to bad you didn't like the smoke that well but good grow.peace

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
DJ, great grow, my friend. You have me all sorts of stoked about what I'll be able to get out of my 400 watters.

Keep it up.

darrinjefferson

word. thanks dudes for all the respect.
buzzed- the bud was pretty good, but not my favorite. fortunately a patient friend of mine gave the a different phenotype of the sensistar just today. such a different plant all around. sweeter, fruitier scent. its great. It will def be a keeper.

marquis- the 400 is a very powerful light. if i didnt need more bud i would stay with it. it will stay in the cab and be my veggin space for my new room. with a 400watt MH the plants grow huge and lush, super green. My firsy grow I pulled 10oz off of 6 plants and on my perpetual cycle It was almost up to a POUND!
i suggest you use LST so the light can better penetrate the plants.
good luck

thanks for stopping bye everyone!!
late

darrinjefferson

thanks alot jordas and ureap!!

the cab was alot of fun to grow in. I now use it for a veg chamber for my new bloom room. I can actually fit a bunch of 1 gal pots and 2 5 gal pots. just enough to veg my ladies to go into flower. my new room is 8'x8' and currently has 1200watts. in the future I want to upgrade to the 2200watts...but thats a ways away right now.
here is a look inside

keep it green
late

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts