What's new

400watt champ in action

G

DJ- Things are lookin pretty good. going to be quite the full cab when its all stretched out. My harvest. Oh yeah its pretty nice. The good buds are starting to dry out and be smokable. I made some BHO last night. Wow that is some potent shit. Cloning isnt too hard. Just has a little learning curve to it. after four or five trys of cloning a strain should just about get 100%.

darrinjefferson

hows it goin? i hope everyone is well.
my garden is blowing up!!!. its going crazy in there. heres a look. its day 12 flower.

all my plants are getting big. altho i am suprised that there hasnt been more stretch yet. its kinda really suprising to me. altho since the last time i shot photos they have grow quite a bit. i think i am going to take off most of the LST strings next watering. they need to get a bit taller...make it easier to fit em in the cab.
well heres a look at my bagseed. it has had crazy LST. branches are bent over everywhere....and there are some serious tops on it. im so excited cause last time i grew it i didnt get very many colas....this time however shall be way different.
bagseed flower day 12

the other plants are all doing well also. heres the snocap. tried to take a budshot...but its not to great.

the sno cap and one of my c-4's are doing the best. they are by far the most vigorious, and i hope that my clones root so i can keep em around awhile. the grape haze is doing swell, good growth and quite a few tops as well. im excited for her.

my veg area is good also. no pic tonight but all is well. i got my super-g clone rooted real well and one of the bagseeds. so i got my first 2 bonsai moms going. i am still waiting for the clones to root.
it should take at least 7 days right? todays something like day 6-7 since i cut em. i think a couple have some small roots goin.
tonight i also tried to make my exhaust system better. i added a strong PC fan, one of my other crappy little fans blew. i think i might just add one more of the same fan...it will produce way more air. my temps were running at about 87-89 lights on. this is alot higher than ever before. so after the fan switch and adjusting the exhaust ducting i now have the temps at about 84. still a bit high for my likings.
i need to figure out a way to cool it down better. weird thing is is that with the setup i got now...its pretty much the same as it was on day 1 of the operation. it was even during the sumer and i still had cooler temps.

anyone think my fan could be slowing down at all? its been on 24/7. i would think no...but who knows.
idealy i would like the temps around 78....we will see. something for em to work towards.

well enough stoned ramblingsss

late

G

Darrin,
Maybe if you cant beat the heat you need to work around it. I hear the CO2 isnt all that effective. Maybe you need to figure out a cheap way to to add some CO2. Ill leave mt praise of the plants until tomorrow.

darrinjefferson

hey bro...yeah thats an idea i have thought about..
i guess i need to look into it more.

something real bad happened tonight.
i looked in the cab when lights came on and found spider mites..and something with wings..not sure what it is. :badday:

sucks...heres some pics

that last photo, if ya blow it up you can see the winged bug.

i did a good trim of the ladies, they needed it. i do it about this time anyways to give some more light to the buds.....but now i cut out the most infested leaves, and opened up space so i can spray them.

tonight i used dish soap with water. tomorrow i will buy neem oil and maybe something else to use from then on. i will also give the cab a good cleaning tomorrow to kill anything in the cab.

its gonna be a very long day.

its also my 1 year anniversay here at ICMAG :woohoo:

well thats it.

late

hempman

what up darrinjefferson i see that you keep your girl tied up during bloom around what day do you take of the stringsi have one HDF and 3 girls of unknown strain
it turn purple in the cold outside a friend says that it haze but i don't think it haze just some outdoor sativa it lanky peace. :yoinks:

darrinjefferson

hey hempman!
hows it goin?

well i just took the strings off last night. day 14 flower.
they hold their own pretty well from this point on.

late

Darrin, Happy Anniversay.

Not sure on the flying bug (fungus gnat?) but I do see your spider mites. I'm battling them too. A small infestation but they can quickly get out of hand. I have many clones going now because I loaded up my 'aero cloner' but it must have been too cold, they weren't rooting. So I switched to the coke bottle technique and tick's trick bottom heat tubs. Now I have plenty rooted and I am trying to veg them out. Only problems, spider mites and no variety. Clones are from two mothers of the same type seed. I want to say it is Perfection created by Spaceman SSSSpiff. Oh well, it will be good anyway. Guess I'll just have to smoke it upside down for a different high.

Three bladed leaves: seems that they were stressed. That is what I gather from several threads. Some are now throwing out 5 finger leaves again. The mothers just look weird and need to be flowered out. I have one prego clone in my 150 hps box, 14" x 14", for extra seeds. It looks like a little bud on a stick. Kind of a waste, I keep telling myself there should have been three other plants with her but just couldn't get them to root. Lesson, don't knock the cheap cloning methods. Coke bottle, sissors, tape and soil mix.

The box looks good. I will be following along with great interest, j0e.

darrinjefferson

hey OJ...thanks for comming by..its always a treat. things are going ok....still got mites...and the flying bugs seem to be multiplying. i have yet to find no pest strips..but am still looking. i am going to buy a fogger from my local garden shop to eliminate the flies and mites. neem oil has worked a little bit..and my humidity has also stayed high but they are still here.

i tried a mixture by 1tokeovertheline. burned my plat a bit...i diluited it and will try it still.
just gottta get em gone. dont need them hurting my harvest.

also got all my clones potted up. out of the 17 clones or so all rooted but 3 i think. it went awesome.

i know someone whos gonna be getting some real soon.

anyways ehres some shots

thats bout it..

late

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi DJ
Sorry to hear the borg infestation is still going on. Bomb them with something - pyrethrin products are pretty ok - the chemical breaks down under intense light pretty quickly.

That's a very cute lil one! :wave:

darrinjefferson

thanks alot MGJ....i will bomb them tonight with a bug killing product...i will edit this post with the name and a photo when i get it.
the neem oil is working ok...just not getting rid of them all...its tough to get every bit of leaf surface.

so i will give the cab a good scrub tonight and bomb it.
should do the trick..i hope.

late

EDIT*******
ok so i serached a bit more and was able to find me some no pest strips. i have one inside my cab right now. i will let it do its thing for a day or two, then i will give the cab a scrub. i figure whats the point in cleaning it now since there should be a bunch of dead bugs here soon.
so i hope that this will kill all my problems. flying and crawling.
i will keep yall updated.

late

Last edited:

darrinjefferson

well hey everyone!! time for a long overdue update.
ladies are doin very well and i am happy to say that the mites are just about a thing of the past. there are fewer and fewer everytime i look...and whatever the flying bug is its almost gone too. the best part is that the ladies show no sign of stress which is great.
well heres some shots

cabshot flower day 27

now heres the ladies
Grapehaze

now heres a c-4. this one was treated with my mites mix and got a lil burned and is a little behind the others because of it...but its still got some nice buds going and is getting frosty

now heres the snocap..she is doin awesome!!! gonna have some big nugs

this one is the bagseed...you can tell its from seed cause of its size....i love this bud....so so good.

and finally heres my best c-4. it has such an even canopy...its perfect. it also has a bunch of buds.

everything is really getting frosty.... :woohoo: its very nice to see.
they also have started to put on some weight and the nugs are really filling out now.

well thats bout it i think.
hope all is well with everyone!

late

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Wow DJ - great update man! Everything's looking supah in here! The C-4's are calling to me tonight - must be craving oranges... :chin: Great job on knocking down the bugs!

senseless

great looking plants my friend. looks like your doing great job keeping them healthy, they are verry green and lush looking. stay safe.

senseless.

G

DJ those ladies of yours look awesome. Cant wait to see those ladies again up close. Things are clearing out up here. By next weekend it should be clear for you to visit my ladies. Between you and my buddies, I am for sure going soil or coco for the next run.
I am thinking coco on a top feed drain to waste system. Later
OPG

mrgrowmez

looking good DJ, been a while since I checked in...gald to see you knocked those bastard bugs on the head :bat:

peace man and happy harvesting cant be too far away now :yummy:

mrg

G

DJ- Know its a busy time for you, but if we could get an update would be awesome.

darrinjefferson

yeah yeah i hear ya bro.....as you know i am rather busy but i will be updating tonight. hope to get at least a few good pics up here.

things are really lookin good too.

late

darrinjefferson

ok so finally here are a couple photos of things...hope to get some better close ups soon i have just been real busy.
everything is doing great....today is day 42 flower for them so i will begin flushing one of my c-4s which has a flower time of 45-55 days.
cab

clones and moms

well hope everyone is well. take it easy

late

Latest posts

Latest posts