What's new

3rd Time's the Charm, AK-47

fallenangel

wow cant wait to see those white russians , thats a strain ive been looking at ..if anyone can do them justice , im sure its you!!

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey Shorts! -- :wave:

Wow, wow, wow, wow.... Oh, and lest I was not clear... WOW!!!!! -- :cool::yes:

LOL... No, I have not disappeared in a puff o' AK! ;) Just trying to not let "real life" get me too far under. A lot goin' on with the biz right now, which is a great thing! But it leaves li'l time to play, unfortunately...

I owe a couple o' updates on my threads, and will get to them! But let's just say that I am thoroughly pleased with your choice in fav AK Pheno!! Absolutely mind numbing!

I don't have scales, so I don't know what the harvest of my three plants is, but it filled 8 quart-size mason jars nicely! I am certain you will double my per-plant yield! Yours are just so "chunky" compared to mine! { LOL @ ¤~sN~¤... "Chunky Munky" I like that! }

You know I am onboard for the next ride! An Diamo!!!

Tecknikal

HOLLY MACRO !!! 4lbs that's Wonderfull man ! :) With the 2 Gallong Bucket , well i might as well use this ;)

Post some pics of the dried bud man .. !

Well you defenetly know how to grow !

peace and Keep it green !

Bonzo

Veteran
Now thats a christmas tree! What a yeild, awesome dude. Whats your watering schedule during 12/12? Do you water during dark period? thanks. Once again, GNARLY!! 4 LBS Nice fuckin job!

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Ahhhhh.... Back in AK Heaven, eh? :)

I love that Christmas Tree pic! As soon as DG opens a December POTM Thread, If someone else does not get there before me, I am going to nominate that one! Very cool, and seasonal!

Great GrowShow, Shorts, as always! Very informative, and entertaining!

¤~sN~¤

great stuff bob, definatley a thread to remeber! 0.9gpw is excellent gardening my friend :yes: keep up the good work :)

peace

sN~

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey sN~! -- :wave:

Just so there's no mistake, bro... This is Shorts' Awesome GrowShow!

LOL... 'tis my dream to have a harvest like this one!!! :canabis:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
This is nuts!

Incredible shorts! I love the harvest pics, tis the season to be jolly!!!

Happy smokin GIS :D

Props to makin your goal!

bartender187