What's new

[250w HPS + 40w CFL] {DWC LST} ~ICE & Chrystal~ (Stealth Dresser)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bold decission on starting over.....but if the dice are't with you then maybe its better for you 2 stat over?your quite early so you did't waste 2 much time?
Nway i'l be dropping by and have a look:wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Core- Thanks for the reassurance; youre absolutley right. Hope to see you around! :wave: btw, thats a hilarious sig lol, what did sproutco do anyway?

Blackra1n- Thanks man, i'll be growing again in no time! :yes:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
sorry about the problems dude, cant u just tie that BIG bitch down to keep her away from the light??? Thats what I would do, but anyhow, good luck with the next round and Ill be here for sure...Have a great Sunday Pontiac..Peace

- Zeus

hey pontiac i love this grow. im doing pretty much the exact same thing. same size and all except im doing soil. I scrog'd it and its turning out nice. im unable to get picutres up just yet but hopefully ill be able to show off soon. i stole your idea for the door. i was going to build a sliding unit but your is a lot easier.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
pontiac - Great cabinet, sorry you had to cut the grow short. I completely understand though, because by doing this, you're 2 months closer to having your cabinet set up perfectly. Learn from each grow and improve the cabinet until everything is optimal, then you'll get rewarded with great harvests.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Bounty- Wow, you couldnt have said that any better. :yes: Thats the exact mindset i had when i decided to start over. Thanks for the nice comment; thanks for stopping! :wave:

zues- Yea i tried tying her down; trust me, i really did. But the bitch wouldn't stop growing vertically. I'm definatley gonna have to do a scrog or a reverse scrog for the next run. Anyway thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Mindless- Thanks for the comments; i really appreciate it. Damn no pics? Get a camera quick :whip:, cus i'd love to see that cab and what you got cookin' in it. :D Thanks for stopping by; i hope to see you around. :wave:

hogwild

I think it was probably a good decision to start over, you will be happier with your end results now that you have done a test grow with your cabinet. Better luck next time bro, looks like you have quite the setup there.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Mindless- I guess i'll just continue in this one. :D

Hogwild- Yea one thing this grow has taught me was the flaws and limits of my cabinet. Now i'm fully prepared for anything with this cab. Thanks for stopping by. :wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
~update~

~update~

Hey everyone! I just wanna say that i got a new grow going and things are looking pretty good. I started almost a week ago with 2 female Ice clones and 2 female Chrystal clones; each female clone has their own net pot. They all rooted out of the net pots and are looking good. :yes: Well anyway i'll post an full update soon so stay tuned! :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Pontiac, long time bro'!!!Glad to hear u got up and runnin again...Ill be waitin to see those ICE again...mmmmmm!!!

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Pontiac :wave:

Sorry I havn't been around for a bit...I took a trip to the Dam! :joint:

I've caught up on the thread and I hafta agree you made the right choice :yes: Time is just time...we have enough :wink:
Always gonna be findings in a new cab...gotta work out the bugs over a few grows...no big deal.

Bright side is you've got your ladies now and your armed with experience :D

You'll hafta explin the "equalizer diffuser" a tad more if you don't mind :chin:

Lookin forward to your next update buddy :lurk:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you did start over ...Bold dude bold...good luck on the next run my friend...hope you got more girls this run...!!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
congrats on moving forward. every mistake is a lesson learned. i applaud your persistance, as it always pays off in the end. i cant wait for this stealth dresser to hook you up somethin fat!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey everybody, sorry i didnt update this thread for a while. I went out of town for a while and left the cab in someone elses care.

BlackRa1n- Thanks for the nice comment! :yes:

Zues- Lol thanks, :yes: i cant wait for ice either. However, the ice i'm growing right now is a clone of the runt, so i wont be expecting much yield from them. I really dont care cus i just wanna smoke some ice already! Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

TML- Damn! You went to 'Dam!? How was it? Did you bring any souvenirs (seeds) back? I'm all ears. :D
Yea i finally fixed all the quirks in the cab so the same problems from the last grow wont reoccur. :yes:
Yea i got 4 female clones growing right now (2 ice; 2 chrystal) and everything is looking good. However, I dont like the huge difference in size when comparing the two varieties. The chrystal is MUCH larger than the ice, but this was expected sinse the ices are clones from a runt. Its just a little annoying, though. :mad:
Equalizer Diffuser? Oh thats just a long skinny piece of perforated metal that attaches to a mogul socket of a reflector and deflects the "hotspot" of the hps filament away from plants directly under. I've seen alot of pot growers using it so i thought i'd give it a shot. :chin: It seems to work great but its definitely not worth $25; i can make something similar for like $2. :2cents:

Core- Thanks man! :yes: I really appreciate the nice comment. :wave:

x10- Yea i'm still here, lol. The ladies are doing great, especially the chrystals. I'll post a new update ASAP. Thanks for stopping! :wave:

SSA- Lol thanks! You're absolutely right. :yes: One can never be a good pot grower without experiencing and overcoming mistakes first hand. Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Anway, i'll post an update very soon. :wave:

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Lookin forward to your update :lurk:

The Dam was real sweet man! I had a fun and relaxing time :woohoo:
I did stop by the Seed Boutique and met Old Pink, but I didn't bring back or mail back any seeds to myself :confused: Seems they're just as cheap and easy to have shipped when I'm in need. I still have genetics I havn't even tried yet, and already plans to trade for more :biglaugh:

Glad you worked out any issues in the cab, and thanks for the explanation on the Diffuser :yes:

Keep'er coming buddy :wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
==================================================
Ambient Conditions
Internal Temp: 89 F, External Temp: 86 F,
Res Temp: :confused:, Humidity: 41%,
Light Cycle Hours (on/off): 24/0

ICE STATUS
DAY 16 (Vegetative DAY 9)
65 :canabis: DAYS REMAINING
pH: 5.48, PPM: 431 @ .5 conversion
Chrystal STATUS
DAY 16 (Vegetative DAY 9)
68 :canabis: DAYS REMAINING
pH: 5.49, PPM: 469 @ .5 conversion
==================================================​

Well its been a while since i posted an update, but i didn't think it was necessary since we can predict the growth rates of clones. The Chrystals look right on in terms of growth. Its looking healthy and showing no signs of deficiencies. They look exactly like their mother from the last grow at the same time period.

The Ice on the other hand is looking like shit when comparing to the Chrystal. This isn't surprising since this the ices are clones from the same runt from the last grow. I cloned it because it was the only female out of all three ices that i grew.

Btw, I'm going into flowering MUCH earlier than the last grow. I'm giving it about 5 or 6 more days before i change the timer to 12/12 and flick on the hps.

Well anyway here are the pics:

Chrystal Clones:

Ice Clones:

All Clones:

Last edited:

x10fast

:wave: pontiac...

I'm so happy that you're back...

Looking good so far..

I'll pull the chair with :lurk:, anyone want some popcorns?

Best luck
x10fast