What's new

2008 Candyland Project 100+ Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
blakendn, you obviously have even worse OCD than i do. the time and effort it would take to run half those strains is mindboggling. i guess you learned from all the haters and decided to wait until you had all your ducks in a row before you posted. makes the haters just look silly. MUCH props and best of wishes. you're gonna need it come harvest time.

B

Blakendn

perpetuallylost said:
blakendn, you obviously have even worse OCD than i do. the time and effort it would take to run half those strains is mindboggling. i guess you learned from all the haters and decided to wait until you had all your ducks in a row before you posted. makes the haters just look silly. MUCH props and best of wishes. you're gonna need it come harvest time.

lol. yeah i try to use my ocd to my advantage. :jump: :laughing:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work. :) A LOT of work! hehehe

Did you take a vacation to someplace nice this year? ;) I woulda.

Peace, good will,
cc

OldPork

Best one season grow ever. Amazing!
Mind me asking your general vicinity? Or at least latitude? East/West?
Hats off to you sir!

B

Blakendn

OldPork said:
Best one season grow ever. Amazing!
Mind me asking your general vicinity? Or at least latitude? East/West?
Hats off to you sir!

MIDWEST

dankohzee

That's what the fuck is up! You're the fucking man I want to someday be. Grow on wit yer muddahfucking 'fro on homie.

sneakinman13

Veteran
well.
as everyother person has said.
holy shit!
very nice grow..
u are like me..
i just want so many difff kinda strains. im not down with just one strain..
as i dont grow for money
so i want to try all the dif kinds i can...
good shit man and enjoy!

B

Blakendn

sneakinman13 said:
well.
as everyother person has said.
holy shit!
very nice grow..
u are like me..
i just want so many difff kinda strains. im not down with just one strain..
as i dont grow for money
so i want to try all the dif kinds i can...
good shit man and enjoy!

its all about the flavors bro. banana in the morning, blue in the afternoon, kush for bedtime.
but if i only could choose one it would be bubba.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Nice grow it must of taken a lot of effort to get it all together. I hope you enjoy the variety!!

docdj

WOW!

WOW!

Blake, are you here in Cali? Do you have beans or clones you want to sell to a MMJ patient? That would be awesome. I would have PM'd you but I don't have 50 posts yet!

Peace,

docdj
:jawdrop:

kaneboy

they man u could just send pictures in and they tell the whole story -well done on such a fine acheivement

i just caught this thread when i was lookin at the pic of the months thread. awesome show man looks like you should be good till next year haha. looks like you have enough strains to where you wont get tired of any of them either. you have some very impressive crosses as well. keep up the good work man.

Grizz

Veteran
your crazy, in a good way, bro that is something to look at, makes my head spin, lol.. cut the happy brother yesterday, mail train will be running soon...THANKS....

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One word - UNFUCKINGREAL!!!
I'm just trying to calculate the passion it takes to pull something like that off.
Got to definitely take my hat off to you, bro :bow:

K+++

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just read thru ya first thread and it lead me here...... Much respect man, you did the damn thing, I like ya style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts