What's new

2008 Candyland Project 100+ Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blakendn

teddybud said:
how was the tripple purple kush and the larry og ?

do u mean twisted purple og kush?

twisted purple og is pretty good but the larry og bx is super potent. i barely smoke it that much its too much for even me. i smoke it, but on occassions when i have absolutely nothing to do.

B

Blakendn

DrPoison said:
:kewlpics: Blakendn!

You are a true canna-connoisseur.
It must of been a shit-load of hard work growing and catagorizing that entire crop. But job well done! :respect:
I wanted to know, since you have sampled such a large variety, what are some of your favorites? Is there a #1, 2, 3 and are any of your beans going to be offered on the bay or as freebies anytime soon? Would really like to sample some of your gear. Btw, how's about a tour of Candyland?
Stay growing Blakendn...the canna-community needs more mass producers of quality genetics like yourself.

Don't forget to Share the Wealth!

You already got my vote in the November POTM contest!

-DrPoison :laughing:

whats up Dr Poison.

i still haven't tried everything yet. the funny thing is i was watching a youtube video the other day some guy was talking about how he smokes at least 28 grams a day. i'm like damn its no possible way on earth for me to smoke 28 grams of high powered weed a day. i'm thinking this guy has to be smoking some bullshit weed. cause i couldnt see it possible to smoke 28 grams of sfv og or 28 grams of pre 98 bubba or larry or something like that by myself in one day. some of that shit is just too powerful when grown properly.

its been tough getting through to all the samples cause i keep going back to ones i love already.

my #1 fav is pre 98 bubba. sfv og is a little stronger but imho bubba is much much better in overall quality. i simply love bubba to death. plus i love how the bubba qualities come out in the polyhybrids. og polyhybrids suck compared to bubba hybrids. the og taste doesnt come out in all its hybrids. samples i've had of abusive og sucked compared to sfv og. the potentcy was there but the lemon taste is just not in the abusive cut like the sfv.

i grow for taste first potentcy 2nd. i have plenty of potent strains on my plate. in this weedcrackhead era we live in, where people dont know shit about weed except give me the STRONG i want something STRONG. a bunch of fucking crackheads. weed is for pleasure, if its not strong enough go smoke some crack u idiot. i really hate how ignorant the market is. one of the biggest reasons sativas are becoming more and more rare too.

all the good day time weed is being fazed out by all this couchlock bullshit. dont get me wrong couchlock has its place. but i'm a responsible adult with priorities and work to do. i cant smoke all that crackhead weed all day and expect to succeed in life. we need good inspirational day time weed to stick around too. i do these crazy grows cause i am a true cannaseur to the bone marrow my dna imprint is THC. i love only the highest quailty and potentcy does not make a weed the best weed at all. i enjoy mouth watering gushers of flavors on my taste buds, i care more about finding exquisite exotic tasting strains.

that is why i have to say BCBD da purps #2. i can name 60 strains right now that are more potent then da purps. but the the taste blows all of them out of the water. bcbd has the worst rep but da purps is the truth. i have found several phenos, some stronger some fruitier. but for overall buzz taste potentcy i would choose the da purps over sfv og, chemdawg, larry all that shit. og, and chemdawg will blow it out the water in potentcy but for overall enjoyment, da purps is gilligan's island weed for me. (update) tied for #2 is double strawberry diesel, just love it complete package weed.

my other tops are.
Purp B-Dawg (purp bubba x dawg mist) and so cal master kush tied for #3,
banana bubba o and chemdawg double d tied for #4, potent and tastey
sfv og #5, super potent
krypto og bx1 #6, super potent
krypto berries #7 awesome berry taste
cannacopia bubba chunk and larry bx 1 tied for #8
tahoe og/unknown og??? x sour og and chemdawg 2008 tied for #9
double og sfv, harry thai, mota choc diesel x aussie indica x choc diesel tied for #10

Last edited:
B

Blakendn

dontstepongrass said:
wow. that is fantastic. i especially like how you post a gazillion pics AFTER the grow is done. SMART.

yeah i figured that would be the only 100% troll proof way. can they tell me i'm full of shit now??? if u read my 2007 monster grown you'll c all the doubters. i still have to apologize for me getting out of line and cussing folks out. i shouldn't have let that haters pull me in to there game.
when u do crazy grows like this u think a lot about your family and how u could lose them for some plants. it was very hard for me to post pics, i just was afraid to death to do it. i just reread the 2007 grow and peeps were calling me a FAKE. i didnt see any of those same folks come to the 2008 grow, i guess there eating there words.
:laughing: :muahaha: :rant: :rasta: :dueling:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
By far the best outdoor grow ive ever seen,So how you going to out do it next year lmao.those had to be some long days.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn impressive work on this thread and your grow much respect...
looks like you've started your own CANNABIS CUP!!!

Quentin

New Strain- FREE PALESTINE.

New Strain- FREE PALESTINE.

Its a Cross between Mazar-I-Sharif X Ed Rosenthal Super Bud.
Was to be released by the End of the Year but looks like it could be put on the backburner for a while.

strawberryDK

Totally mindblowing collection..

Totally mindblowing collection..

I must say that i am blown away.. Never in my life have i seen so many strains together in jars, as well as so many pictures from one single user..
Did you really grow all these strains in one season..??

I am so envious that i would trade a lottery winning for that collection..

You really show us hobbygrowers how to fill up the "spice rack".. Definately nominated you to Photo Of The Month..

Well.. No one can take our dreams away..

Keep up the good work and stay out of the spotlight..

boom mahadev

With humble respect :bow:

Strawberry aka TheManicOrganic

B

Blakendn

23618P1010019.JPG

PURP ESCAPE KUSH-kc brains escape x purp og (og kush x mota purple kranial kush)
23618P1000807.jpg

chemdawg 2008-chemd x sour og
23618P1000970.JPG

chemdawg 2008
23618PICT0210.JPG

Purp juice kush-northern ontario electric juice x purp og
23618P1000025.JPG

chemdawg 2008
23618100_6478.JPG

Purp Escape Kush

strawberryDK said:
I must say that i am blown away.. Never in my life have i seen so many strains together in jars, as well as so many pictures from one single user..
Did you really grow all these strains in one season..??

I am so envious that i would trade a lottery winning for that collection..

You really show us hobbygrowers how to fill up the "spice rack".. Definately nominated you to Photo Of The Month..

Well.. No one can take our dreams away..

Keep up the good work and stay out of the spotlight..

boom mahadev

With humble respect :bow:

Strawberry aka TheManicOrganic

yeah bro all in one season :joint:

yeah Benji i guess u can say that i couldn't make it to the cup so i had to bring the cup home. lol

hey quentin Mazar-I-Sharif X Ed Rosenthal Super Bud, now thats a cross after my own heart i need to give those a run for 2009.

and of course thank u to everyone else for visiting and showing me some love, i always appreciate it after pulling my hair out all season.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow is all i gotta say...let me know if you need help 'burping' those jars...must be a pain in the ass to do all of em. Also if you need help smoking any of that by all means let me know, im a very experienced smoker! :p nice stash seriously! wish i could hold onto my stash that long, i smoke too much i guess!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Blakendn said:

WOW just started reading now, i was primarily directed to this thread because of the stash shot nomination for POTM, but this thread is truly exceptional!! what a GOLD MINE this out door grow diary this is(im so happy i found it, better late than never i guess)!!!
I must say you used AWESOME medium and ammendment choices!!! i see lotsa peat moss, perlite, light warrior, happy frog, lots of organic fafard products*WHICH I LOVE!!*, worm castings, and most importantly!! RAINBOW MIX!!!! truly awesome recipe you probably have a ton of stuff i didnt see in there ... i am really interested in this one!! awesome work buddy!! im gonna continue reading im on page 2 now!! and all i can say is WOW excellent work!! really inspiring!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Blakendn said:
i ended up dusting 240 branches and small plants this year. i had a lot of bad pollen but i still ended up with a nice load of seeds.

2008 CANDY LAND PROJECT

BCBD MALE:
larry bx x bcbd da purps
pre 98 bubba x bcbd da purps
bcbd da purps f2
double strawberry diesel x bcbd da purps

BOHDI MALE:
rez chemdawg double d x forest gump (bubba x blockhead)
soma lavender x forest gump
banana bubba o x forest gump
purple urkle x dpd x forest gump
purp ultra ghaze x forest gump

CANNACOPIA MALE:
chemdawg 2008 x orange chunk (ae cali-o x deep chunk)
orange Bubba Mist (agent orange x bubba mist) x orange chunk
larry bx1 x orange chunk

DR CANDYMAN MALES:
twisted purple og x banana bubba mist
banana bubba mist f2

krypto berries x purpler kush
chemdawg 2008 x purpler kush
purple wreck x purpler kush
god's gift x purpler kush
sour banana punch x purpler kush
chemdawg double d x purpler
god’s gift x purpler kush
purp damage kush x purpler kush
purpberry kush f2

chemdawg 2008 x grape bubba
purp escape kush x grape bubba
banana harry x grape bubba

harry thaiberry x grape harry

ELITE MALES:
bcbd da purps x chemdawg 2008
chemdawg 2008 f2
querkle x chemdawg 2008
chemdawg double d x chemdawg 08
purp ultra ghaze x chemdawg 2008
grape ape x chemdawg 2008
Soma lavender x chemdawg 08
Connie dawg x chemdawg 2008
tahoe og/unknown??? X sour og x chemdawg 2008
grandaddy purple x chemdawg 2008
chemdawg x ??? x chemdawg 2008
grape ape x chemdawg 2008
larry bx1 x chemdawg 2008

granddaddy purple x twisted purple og
purp ultra ghaze x twisted purp og
larry bx 1 x twisted purple og
pre 98 bubba x twisted purple og
chemdawg double d x twisted purple og
larry bx 1 x twisted purple og
soma lavender x twisted purple og
mental floss x dpd x twisted purple og
grape ape x twisted purple og
Purp bubba mist x twisted purple og
god’s gift x twisted purple og
sweet n sour diesel x twisted purple og

god's gift x double og sfv
chemdawg 2008 x double og sfv
so cal master kush x double og sfv
purple wreck x double og sfv
double og sfv f2

KRYPTONITE MALES:
afgooey x kryptonite og bx1
tga querkle x kryptoog bx1
quadruple sfv og--elite double og sfv x krypto og bx1
elite larry bx 1 x krypto og bx1
sour banana punch x kyrpto og bx1
chemdawg 2008 x krypto og bx 1
purpberry Kush (blackberry bubba kush bx x purp og) x krypto og bx 1
bcbd da purps x kyrpto og bx 1
granddaddy purple x krypto og bx1
doodle kush x krypto og bx1
rez double strawberry diesel x krypto og bx1
god’s gift x krypto og bx1
cherry slyder x deep chunk x krypto og bx1
thseeds honeymoon x krypto og
purple wreck x krypto og bx1
cherry ak 47 x krypto og bx1
twisted purple og x krypto og bx1
tahoe og/unknown??? X sour og x krypto og bx1
purple agent orange x krypto og bx1
purpnana bubba x krypto og bx1

bcbd purple buddah x kyrpto berries
gooey blue-(afgooey x blueberry haze) x kyrpto berries
elite double og sfv x krypto berries
afgooey x krypto berries
pre 98 bubba x kyrpto berries
strawberry Lemon Bubba (cbf crippleberry (strawberry cough x cripple creek x pine tar kush) x lemon bubba (bubba kush x lemon thai)) x kyrpto berries
god's gift x krypto berries
bcbd da purps x krypto berries
so cal master kush x krypto berries
purplewreck x krypto berries
purpnana bubba x krypto berries

OUTLAW MALEs:
ken’s gdp x dpd x triple og x dpd
purple urkle x dpd x triple og x dpd
gdp x dpd f2

PRIVATE BREEDER MALEs:
pre 98 bubba x sweet n sour diesel (sour d x iss)
sfv og x sweet n sour diesel
lemon larry x sweet n sour diesel
double strawberry diesel x sweet n sour diesel
soma lavender x deep chunk x sweet n sour desiel

purple skid marks x herijuana f2
mental floss x dpd x purple skid marks x herijuana

mental floss x dpd x coughing retard (apollo 13 x strawberry cough)
cherry slyder x deep chunk x coughing retard

orange bubba mist x velvet revolver (orange velvet x herijuana)

larry bx1 x blueberry master

purple skid marks x herijuana x herijuana

REZ MALES:
bcbd da purps x rez double strawberry diesel
larry bx1 x double strawberry diesel
chemdawg 2008 x rez double strawberry diesel
double og sfv x double strawberry diesel

larry bx1 x rez snowdog bx1
purp b dawg x snowdog bx1
double og sfv x snowdog bx1
sweet blue x snowdog bx1
crystal locomotive x snowdog bx1
banana brain bubba x snowdog bx1
purp ultra ghaze x snowdog bx1
orange bubba mist x snowdog bx1

TGA MALE:
pre 98 bubba x agent orange
larry bx 1 x agent orange
chemdawg 2008 x agent orange
purp agent orange (agent orange x purp og) x agent orange
krypto berries x agent orange
lemon larry og x agent orange
Purp B-Dawg (purp bubba x dawg mist) x agent orange
orange bubba mist x agent orange
purp ultra ghaze (mk ultra x ghaze x purp og) x agent orange
soma lavender x agent orange
granddaddy purple x agent orange
crystal locomotive x agent orange
grape ape x agent orange
velvet revolver x agent orange
banana bubba O x agent orange
afgooey x agent orange
harrydawg x agent orange
^^^^^^^^ HOLY EFFING SHIT...seriously!! that is some gangster shit right there....youre like the super man of out door growing

youre 2000% right about home made hybrids and polys kicking the ass of 90% of all marketed seeds out there...ive tried a bunch and good old cali genetics crossed with other nice strains kick brand namebreeder seeds all the time!!
your purpberry kush got my mouth watering big time !!
but this strain right here nukka...this strain right here!! is nuts!!! can i get a taste!!! haha jk
23618P1010190.jpg

Last edited:

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Keep up the good fight for '09 Blakendn. I hope to see you, FDD, and the rest of the community post some shit up on my pages in '09 as well. I'm thinkin Durban Poison, DucksFoot, and G13 for my Outdoor next year.

buttyrekka

:yeahthats amazing..got nothing to say that hasnt been said before,your an inspiration you pull this off when you could loose so much...(and with a bad back :badday: )
:kewlpics: awesome strains :canabis: :respect: Mr blakendn this thread should go down in ic history superb..

Last edited:
B

Blakendn

hey nycdfan042 i've always enjoyed your work bro, thanx for stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts