What's new

1st Grow: 400W- Aurora Indica, Mango, Church(Fem),Citral,HazexSkunk

Drt9288

update : pics

update : pics

Hey bubs, here are some more pics.. really good growth for one day, i watered yesterday with some good nutes... anyways ill shutup now and let you see for yourself:

peace love and harmony and FUCK the :angrymod:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Drt9288 said:
WELL I GOT SOME BULL FUCKING SHIT TO SAY.... GREENHOUSE SEEDS "church" (FEMINIZED) turned out to be a male.. so all you that are all into this feminized seed shit... its a fraud like i thought it was...
Damn sorry to hear that man. GH should take care of that for you personally. Tell franco about it in the their forums. As long as their is one girl around that is all you need man to keep it going forever.

Shevek

Recall you took photos during the dark period (disrupted photoperiod), and greenhouse also recalled a bunch of church seeds due to lack of vigour. Both of which most likely played a role of the male expression.

Drt9288

yea im not really worried about it... im not really into greenhouse anymore.... i wanna try all strains i can get my hands on... next is some mr. nice and hopefully a g-13 strain

Drt9288

update: sunday august 17th

update: sunday august 17th

well first off my friends... this year is flying by... krayzie... but if anyone saw the fights on showtime friday they were pretty sick... i personally cant wait to see the kimbo fight in oct.. elite xc is shady but w/e .. next is the J-E-T-S... all you hatin fools keep hatin.... and im not excited cuz of brett (hes temp) , the team actually looks like a good team... so all in all heres to the new season of football... and hopefully very good fights in the future... for now here are 4 more pics of my journey,, enjoy:

Hope you like :joint:

Drt9288

Hey C.D, Thanks bro..

i was wondering, since i got these in 5 gallon pots ive been lettem them get a little dry (NOT overdry) to conserve on water but should i at least water them everyday even if it is a little bit?... feedback would be great.. theyre lookin good but i wanna do the best i can fo them...

Drt9288

New Pics

New Pics

It is day 16 of flowering... :canabis:

now here are some more :kewlpics:

August 19th

This one is my fav. (two diff. plants, best buds)... theyre growin side by side like long lost brothers.... :violin:

jets lost to washington.... :badday: ratliff looked great though :jump:

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey drt
nice work man for a first show keep it up .. looks killer !!!! aurora indica is one of my favorites
keep it green

:joint:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

let em get really light (the buckets) then water em as per usual.
with a 5 gallon bucket though, Im not sure how often that would be.
You wanna let them roots stretch and seek out moisture. I would ask someone like YwouldntI or someone who has more experience with big buckets like that..

Drt9288

new pics

new pics

:joint:
Now they are getting pretty big, i havent seen them in 2 days... they shut off at 4:05 p.m and i work later than that sometimes so.. anyways they just got there initial smell to them... (when that veggie scent becomes, well in my case, a ripe sour goodness with a hint of some fruit)... enjoy the pics friends.... :rasta:

thanks to all of you who view this journey.. peace and love.... cant forget the bud which brings happiness....

"D is for the darkside, R is for the ridin, Till i die anti-televised then we risin"

Drt9288

alright, dont know if you sick of pics yet but fuck it... cuz i dont give a FUCK.... in a good way.. checkem out people.. much love

JustinCase

I can't speak for the whole class, but I for one never get sick of pics. And it's good sometimes to not give a Fuck...In a good way, of course. ;) It's been fun watching your grow so far, keep it up. Forever Lurking ~SB~

Drt9288

Saturday

Saturday

well its saturday.. sorry people, i had my numbers screwed up, these went into flowering on the 3rd,4th, or 5th :violin: sad stoner.... but good thing is they are smelling great, looking great, and yea im actually happy i ended up with only 2 girls... get to focus more in depth... my friend at work dropped me some floranector to use in these last weeks of life.. smells really good :rasta: ... anyways here are more pics of the journey.. peace and love

August 23rd

Drt9288

Update

Update

Sunday Night, actually monday morning, heres some pics... enjoy

Oh yea: Jets Beat the Giants :laughing:

Last edited:

Drt9288

i was wondering how much some of you spend on herb, on the DAILY, how much for you buddage as i like to say... right now im at 35 - 40 / 8th for some nice smellin nugs... a little dark with a purplish tint, nothing to crazy but when cut open, the smell is uplifting.. very sweet

Drt9288

major growthage

major growthage

It is DAY 21 on this journey in the flowering phase, just fed them with floranector yesterday...(this is some good shit) saw a HUGE difference, i got pics so theyll let themselves speak..but i did Fu&* up the watering :nono: :cuss: , I went a couple days w/o and i hit with straight water the last two times, so it must of flushed some nutes down the drain(the yellowing leaves in the pics), anyways like i said i just blasted them sat or sunday with nutes... here we go...
--------------------------------------------------
These were taken August 27th

Blaze on friends :rasta: :joint: :joint: :rasta:

Last edited:

Drt9288

well another update

well another update

welll tommorro is my birthday... and yea im pretty psyched about the plants.. there looking and smelling gorgeous... checkem out...

Drt9288

Update

Update

Idk the actual day but i think its day 27-28 of flowering.... Smelling very "candyish" as a close one told me.... here are some pics i took yesterday, i wish we could put video... i got some sick ones.. Peace