What's new

1st Grow: 400W- Aurora Indica, Mango, Church(Fem),Citral,HazexSkunk

Drt9288

CD... Very nice my friend.... i love the mind thought... i think i get it lol.. its a stoner thing.. you know .... have a great day buddy

Drt9288

update

update

Okay friends.. its sept. 30th... 11:11 am (est) . The girls are looking gorgeous once again... the nugs are just bulging out... its wild... the last two weeks really is the weight gainer... well here are some pics... oh and thank you for the support and love :friends: ... it is greatly appreciated :joint: ...

The Twins

Citral 1

Citral 2

Drt9288

hey cd... I GET IT MAN.... lol... that shit had me thinkin for like idk but kept buggin me... so i figured it out and yes, very true my friend... peace

oh yea.... tell me how i saw a friends harvest after he chopped it down... :badday: boy, he shouldve came to icmag before he did that.... i thought in my mentall..... there were no true buds.. only the formation of white hairs with tiny ass main colas.. out of 3 plants hes gonna have, maybe, 10 grams... sad... it ruined my night :violin: ... he talked so much shit to :laughing: ..

Last edited:

Drt9288

Sure, COME ON OVER CRZYGIRL... lol... the more the merrier right..... i need to get all my supplies.. god my head is pounding with fiendsome thoughts lol... but thank you for checking and soon this thread is R.I.P :badday:

Drt9288

so, idk how many of you have above avg. cameras (alot as i can tell by the photos) but... my photos i take are in super macro and i can zoom in to see the "original" and i can see the glands full on.. i mean im so close its amazing.. i just dont know how to save it in that view and not the view i have on here.. which is the finalized versions... if you know what i mean.. thank you

Drt9288

well its been good people.. i wish you all the best of luck in your path of gorgeous culitivation projects.. as for me.. im walkin down a new path.... i wish i dint stray.. but be safe, grow big or go home... and last toke for everyone... ONE :joint: :joint: :joint:

This thread is CLOSED :pimp3:

Drt9288

sorry everyone, that was fucked up of me.. anyways... heres the pic and th info on the bottom.... thank you all and may you live in peace....

Citral 1 - 61 Grams :joint:
Citral 2 - 62 Grams :joint:

4 ounces 11 Grams total.... :jump: :jump:

T

TylerDurden

Damn bro, nice going. I hope I can pull off something close to that.
Excellent grow man and feel free to drop by my thread whenever if
your ever on the forums. Take it easy bro.

Mr. Durden :joint:

bro did you grow 8 plants in homebox XL ?
isnt it too low ?
i have a homebox XL and i thought i could 15 girls at least in homebox XL.
do you think 15 girls are too many for homebox XL under 600w hps ?

Latest posts

Latest posts