What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 kW x coco

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micro gro

Inside the kill switch box, gutted out (I leave the plastic cover on, but taken off for picture purposes.)

This is primarily so folks don't accidentally ... die ...

M

micro gro

In the rez room, each pump has its own outlet that's fed from a 4-switch gang box. The gang box (seen above the water totes) allows each pump outlet to be manually switched off, simply convenience. Each group of 4 outlets is powered by a SPST relay (controlled by a simple standard digital timer + on-delay) on its own 20A / 120V. In a normal run, the switches are always flipped "on", pumps always plugged in.

There's a sink and a Big Boy (dechlorinator) in the reservoir room, which is right next to the compressor room.

M

micro gro

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Here's the same spot before the Big Boy.[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] I had no idea it was going there, but someone said "it goes there" so there it went, which meant having to work with wet pipes. [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] I'm no plumber by trade; those crooked pipes were a result of a poor PVC cement job which had to be cut out and re-done at a different location (and thus angle). [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Future[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]note: install lots of valves!

[/FONT]

M

micro gro

And the CAN150 I was talking about. I'm not positive that it will do the job for the 8 lights. Planning on incorporating either a VaporTek or another scrubber if necessary.

nice setup. do you have an exhaust for the the compressor room? where are the mothers or did i miss that? what lights are you putting in the veg room? thanks. keep it green

M

micro gro

nice setup. do you have an exhaust for the the compressor room? where are the mothers or did i miss that? what lights are you putting in the veg room? thanks. keep it green
Yes, a 12" Vortex inline takes care of the compressor room exhaust. Before kicking it on, I was concerned about whether it'd be enough. But now, I think a 10" or even a well-placed / intaked 8" can work well for up to 4 tons. The veg room will be kept simple, 1k on a mover to produce low-veg clones. Exhaust is ducted up out the roof.

blackone

Veteran
Now this is a hi-tech illegal drugs laboratory if I ever saw one! (Or at least that's what the local media tend to call these setups when they're busted... )
Good job, keep it safe man and don't smoke too much :) You should be able to pull in some nice product here - subscribed of course:)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Hell yeh :yoinks: thats what am talking about , balls of steel bro..good luck i wish you loadsa big fat heavey nuggs,,,,,i got my chair :lurk: K+

keep it green
highlander

wizberry

micro gro,

Your name is misleading...hehe. Love thos Radiants & Eyes, and the HUGE AC...SWEEEEETT.... I've had my best result with coco, but also more than my fair share of lockout problems. But u probably got it dialed in just right if ur running 16 lights. Gotta learn more about that flip flop system...very nice.

M

micro gro

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

micropro, nice name! :chin:

wizberry, I'd love to hear details about your lockout issues. What nutes and how much? What type of coco?

Status
Not open for further replies.