What's new

1 unknown seed in DWC (about 1wk into flowering)

update is coming soon like tonight i had to wake up to my top leaf of the top cola getting burnt on the top of my ballast because it grew up to it overnight!!! shit got big quick once the roots got into the water!!! well ill show you guys when i come back from work! i also had to hang the ballast vertical 80% because i dont have any hooks to hang it higher above the plant. any advice on that?

UPDATE 3-4weeks into flower

UPDATE 3-4weeks into flower

ok heres the updatE!!!

3 1/4 ft. plant now= )

the top cola doesnt look like its getting very big yet and its about 3 -4weeks into flower... when does it get massive? = )

the plant grew like 2 inches over night and got tiny part of outter leaf burned a little and then i hung the light a different way which i show in the pic.

the only fan i have going is the one in the pic also. nothing else = ) cya :rant:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Plant looks great and is deffinetly a TRUE sativa or sativa dominate by those leafs and how much bud its had.

I bet its a Haze :eek:
So you might need to flower for like 9-12 weeks maybe but who knows.. could be anything this is just my guess but overall your grow looks absolutely wonderful.

hey thanks a lot herb glaze can u do me something and predict what u think the dry weight is going to be? do u have any secrets on anything to plump up the buds real nice?

yeah the bud is unknown right now, hopefully its a bomb haze or something good! what kinda high do u think i should expect when its done? -thanks man

the top cola doesnt look to big yet,i think its because it was tooo hot ... could that be why? anyways the top cola aint hot no more and i just hooked them up with some fresh water and upppped the nutes and supps, hopefullly they like it, its the first upp in flower stage of the nutes and supps.

gRrOeOeRn

I dont think they will get to big.. i think you might have wantd to veg for a couple more weeks.. and done a Scrog or somthing because it looks like limited space.. but yeah man, your next grow.. dont get to over excited and let em veg for quite a big longer.. like atleaste a month

hey gRrOeOeRn: thanks for stoppin in man, yeah man i vegged for about 1 month and

14 days maybe, and the reason was is because the roots never got down into my

water res, cuz someone on another site told me not to give them nutes and fucked

me all up but i got it back on track and the roots never got out til i turned them to

12/12 becuz i used the biggest NET pot with a 5 gal bucket and put it in there when it

had about 4 leafs on it, from a 1inch grodan cube so yeah the roots grew out the side

finally and now are BIG ASS roots and sucking up good amounts of water! so thats the

good part! STAY TUNED!!

thanks BAJASAUCE!! atleast someone has faith in my grow! its alittle taller then 4ft now! = ) but for some reason all the budsites arent that big? maybe i need more supps? im using moab. i also checked out ur guide to amsterdam its nice = )

what if my nugs arent that close to being done, all the hairs are still white, can i chop it down and cure it? becuz i need to take it outta my closet tomorrow for reals so can anyone help asap please?

listen dude....your doing great. your two main concerns are
A...patience: looks like you have very little...gotta let that baby grow, your far from the end. if its a haze pheno itll take a LOOOOOONG time to finish. your buds will start to fatten up on their own, dont over do it on the ferts.

B...if you have to get it out of the closet for some reason your not going to get anything worth puffin unless there are trics (crystals) on the nuggs. if there arent just chuck that baby and even tho you didnt finish it you learned allot.

Stalldaworld: thanks man! thats great im seeing more trichs form around the leafs but the nugs, so ima let the baby grow for longer, im protesting and just gonna keep it til it packs on the weight, is that part towards the end when the buds will get bigger because mine look like they are growing but arent massive fat ones that cover the whole main stem like i have seen in many other peoples pics, will mine atleast get double the size they are now if i grow it all the way out?- i appreciate the help

yes your nugs will get fatter the longer into flower they go...
once you flip to 12 12 as you have there is a strech period while you plant starts to flower. your plant will then stop strech and concentrate on growing flowers olny. once the strech faze is over your flowers will start to phatten up and this will last almost all the way till they are finished. the way you can tell they are finsihed is by using a ten or fifteen power magnifine glass and looking at your trics (cristals) once they are half cloudy its time to chop. If they are clear the pant hasnt reached full potency and if they are all cloudy its past its prime...go get a magnifine glass and monitor your plant. start checking 60 days into flower, itll prolly take longer (60-90 days or maybe more).
be patient...let your plant do its thing
your doing fine...Dont chop early!

Stalldaworld: great looking out man, saved me, but ima let her go for as long as she needs, dont the leafs start dying to when its almost done?, how do i know what strength mag glass it is? ha i dunno where i would go to get one? home depot? lol ill definately be looking for them, i get it, so if i just look at them they will just look sparkly but if i get a mag glass i can see the real color of them and see if they are cloudy? and i dont wanna get it wrong so half cloudy means that half the whole plant, like check all around and when they all look cloudy from bottom to top i harvest?- thanks much appreciation

N

NZjay

ive been slack! wow she has taken off!

and im so glad you didnt go back into veg.. shes a sativa! shes gonna be large!
youve been getting some good help! and things are looking great !

best of luck!

super what up...the mag glass is like a 10x or a 20x magnification. I think you can get them at radio shack or maybe even at a dollar store or a pharmacy....usully the top cola matures the fastest so, just check out your cola with the mag glass and when half the trics are cloudy its time to chop her. Keep posting pics your doing good

as far as the plant dieing towards the end of flowering...this is common with alott of strains. The leaves start to yellow as the plant begins feeding on itself due to lack of nutrients. This should really only be going on at the end of your flowering cycle when your flushing the plant with str8 water only and not feeding her. If your having yellowing issues at like day 50 flower its a symptom of something going wrong.
b/c you have yourself a haze pheno there the flowering time should be somewhere between 70-90 days...some one correct me if im wrong here but i think hazes finish in that range.

UPDATE TODAY AFTER I CHANGE MY BUCKET WATER!!! = )

*and someone i think it was ywouldnt or nzjay said it is a pain moving them when there big, hell yeah it is!!!! they are soo flemmmmseee when they arent chillin sitting straight up and your trying to walk with the bucket hahhaha and its swayin back and forth and ur high and trying to hold a heavy ass bucket! *

NZjay: hey G looking good huh? from what it was like man, it was almost a goner, it really took off in flower cuz thats when the roots actually hit the water, then it QUADTRUPLED it size, it was nuts, i think it still is growing but hopefully it will focus on the buds more = ) Come back soon.

Stalldaworld: whaddup my man, thats cool ima have to pick one up today or whenever i get around to it, its gonna be interesting seeing it through a mag glass i think. yeah man like 2 big fan leaves look like they are losing some green color, kinda looks like the plant is using that as nitrogen, the water level is gettin low ima change all the nutes out today, give it some good fresh drinkin and more fattening hopefully!---ey man i appreciate u comin back to my thread and all, i really needed some1 like u to hook me up wit help to get through this , as it is my first grow! thanks! anyways ill take a pic a little later, maybe when the lights go off cuz i hate hps light, do u have any thoughts on what might be cuzing the smell of kinda mildewy? its not as much anymore so i think it might have been a water bottle that was in there for humidity and it has wierd ass shit floating around in the water after about a week of it being uncapped in the room. just normal size water bottle. and do u think if im not seeing any sizes of nute burn or anything from my plant i should give it full strength moab now, becuz i started up light to see how much it would like. Neways happy tokin.

Last edited:
as far as a mildey smell i cant help ya there...hydro growers could prolly stear you in the right direction (im a dirt man myself).

As far as going with full strength nutes is concerned...you should get yourslef a PPM meter so you can monitor the strength of your nute solution...I dont know much about this and hydro guys will be able to tell you a good ppm range for flower. How strong has the solution been that your using now? Are you just reading the bottle directions and cutting it in half or something? how much of a jump is it to go from where you currently are to full strength?
hydro guys can help you out with this much better than i can

yeah ive been giving them what the bottles say but a little less at the start to see if they like it, and they have been, wierd tho some fan leaves starting yellowing up and dying but hopefully with the new water today and nutes they will get better? i dunno what was wrong with them maybe not enough nitrogen? neways peace out they are doing good pics soon!

UPDATE NOW, sorry for laggin

UPDATE NOW, sorry for laggin

GOOD news or bad news first??? lemme see im high so i want good news first = ))))) first couple pics are shitty shots from crap cam 4 megapix ima use a better one next time fo sho! so check em. then a pic of the ICE MASTER 4ft.

:headbange :headbange :headbange

:laughing:
Now FOR THE BAD NEWS i need help, they are brownish yellow slash looking marks, looks like a beam hit part of my plant, idk its wierd but not everywhere just in some spots, here are the pics, and also WHAT do i do about old dying fan leaves? cut them off right next to main stem, with razor blade scissors? or leave them? thanks :violin:

Last edited: