What's new

1st Grow: 400W- Aurora Indica, Mango, Church(Fem),Citral,HazexSkunk

Drt9288

NYJets are officially 1-0.... :jump: :joint:
Now back to the other green... The "twins" as i like to call them are in 30-31 days of flowering (cant remember if august has 30 or 31 days :nono: ) well... tell me wat you think,, i think good.... lol only gets better from here so be eazy....

Drt9288

well im high and this citral smells like fresh air... so lovely... im collecting EVERYTHING i need for my new cab so now instead of 1 tent... its 1 seedling/clone station(105Wcool), 1 veg box (t5 4bulb),1Homebox (600WHPS)

Drt9288

September 13th

September 13th

Day 38 of flowering... Citral runs at about 58-65 days total... im lookin towards day 60.... well this week is the last week of nutes then its straight water (flush) for the last two... very lovely... the smell is very weird... when its through the E. Fan its like your smelling an overrated drying machine with some good dryer sheets.. fresh like a spring morning... crisp... up close (nose to bud) its more dank ofcourse, skunkier.... and yes, next time I WILL TRIM BIG TIME ON ALL PLANTS... big diff. Ofcourse i just wanted to see for myself the comparison... Denser.. Bigger.. Longer... Fatter... everything... gorgeous... all in all this grow, again, helped me learn so much for what to do and not... next time is a HUGE step... i turned some furniture into a seedling/clone station, a veg box that will hold 9 plants and two mothers.... then finally my tent ofcourse that i will upgrade the light to a 600 HPS ONLY w/ air cooling... a whole new line of nutes.... so all in all lower temps, more even humidity range, and yea just a nice upgrade that will indeed be a plus... thank you and here are some pics from TODAY :jump: .....

SEPT. 13th

T

TylerDurden

Nice grow you got goin man, bravo :jump: I just caught up on the thread, wanted to see what the potential for a 400w light is. I just got mine a few weeks ago and setup my room. I have 3 white widows from Nirvana veggin now and Im LSTing like crazy. Cant wait to see what yours look like when theyre done :rasta: Peace

Mr. Durden :joint:

Drt9288

Good shit bro... I had some WW last year in fact right around this time, my work buddy gave me 4 widows (all showed to be fem) and yea, massive to say the least... great nug to.. i dint let it mature/dry/cure long enough and it still killed me... hit me up with a link to your grow i would love to check out your spectrum of M.C..... good day my friend...

T

TylerDurden

I cant wait till mine are done so I can experience the high from some real weed (thats if I bring these ladies through :muahaha: ) you wouldnt happen to remember which breeder the widows you got were from do ya? Oh and I just put a link to my grow diary that I just started in my sig but heres a link anyways http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....096#post1898096 Peace dude.

Drt9288

yea my friend.. the breed was good ole nirvana... i swear by his strains... cheap seeds.. he is surely a force that i will be following for a long time... imma try some of his fem next....

Last edited:

Drt9288

update

update

Well Jets took a really bad loss to the pats :fsu: (FUCKEM).... i like to say... its better to learn off a early loss than lose your first at the superbowl.....Jets 1-1.... the twins are very nice... one more week of nutes :jump: .. and im blastinem.... here they are....

Drt9288

update

update

for the ones viewing :rasta: ... 2 more days until the first flush... thank you for watching... new pics soon... :joint:

T

TylerDurden

Awesome man, lookin forward to seeing what they'll be like when theyre ready for the chop. Nice pics btw hope to see the new ones soon :rasta: Later.

Drt9288

Update

Update

It is thursday... cant wait till tommorrow, i start the flush... well ill just let the pics speak...

TD, wats goin on bro :rasta: .... and for your viewing pleasure here some nice buds :joint: ....

Today... Thursday....

Drt9288

Saturday, sept 20th

Saturday, sept 20th

alright fellow weedheads.... It is time, for the final flush :muahaha: .... finally we are in the 2 week stretch for the end... they have a smell of some straight dank bud, really skunky... and the smell from the e. fan is still a fresh winter morning, with a hint of skunk piss in the air :jump: :laughing: .....
The nugs are nice sized... hey for my 2nd grow i did pretty dang good bubs... but i just ordered all my shit for the new seed cab, veg cag... and i just ordered some beans ( Nirvana-SuperSkunk, Soma-WhiteWillow, and finally GHS-GreatWhiteShark).. i know i said i would never use greenhouse... but fuck it... i wanna try all the strains that catch my eye... well here are some pics of today right after i gave both of them there respected flushes.....

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Just went thru the whole thread, and dam!!!
nice job.

I loves what a 400 can do, been using a 400 for abourt 8 years and am very happy with mine.

love the progress you have.
it will just get better and better.

And BTW nice to have a jet fan,
Also if your east coast check out the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew thread,
Ill post a link in a min http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86597

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

ya know, I have a 400 and a 150 and a bank of 4 - 40w 4' floros and I think it could have been better. but I am growing in an open room not a cab, so I think that made all of the difference.
anyway yo buds is lookin danky danky! keep it green bro!
~cd

T

TylerDurden

Hey bro excellent job so far! Cant wait to see how those super skunk and great white shark come out. That GWS has always caught my eye too, Ill probably get it sometime down the line, unless you dont like yours that is LOL. Dunno what those spots are. Maybe a Mg deficiency? See ya around man :wave:

C

cellardweller

oh yeah,
the spots are prolly cal-mag def. and I see a bit of nute burn wich is fine...but get some cal-mag and they'll be better for it..